Chapter 34

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning…

 

The doctor walked in your room with Yoona, both of them were smiling. You looked at them suspiciously.

“What’s going on?” You asked, sitting up.

“I have good news and even better news.” Your doctor said as Yoona sat beside you.

“I’m not sick cause it was just a prank and I can go home?” You asked, grinning. Yoona ruffled your hair.

“Kind of and yes.” He said and you went wide eyed.

“Really?!” You said kneeling on the bed.

“Yes, you only have to come back once a week for your normal chemotherapy  and checkups.” He explained. Your eyes got teary. “The medicine worked, ___. You can go home.”

“I can go home?! Right now?!” You said turning to Yoona and she nodded, smiling.

 

Not long after, Taeyeon got there and started packing your things and theirs while you changed your clothes. Yoona was getting your discharge papers ready. She asked her boss to give her the day off and he told her she could take a couple of days.

You put on your pants and chuckled.

“Mom, look!” You said and Taeyeon turned to look at you. You wiggled your hips and your pants fell off. You both started laughing.

“Here.” She said, handing you a belt. You put it on and wiggled your hips again. Your pants stayed in place and you grinned. She pinched your cheek. Yoona walked in.

“Are you ready?” She asked and you nodded. “I’ll take those.” She said, picking up your bag and theirs.

You held onto Taeyeon’s arm and she placed her free hand over yours, giving it a squeeze.

“Let’s go home.” She said and you grinned.

 

You all got home a while later and placed your things on the table.

“Can we have pizza for lunch?” you asked, hopeful and they chuckled.

“Of course.” Yoona said.

“Go put on your pjs, you’ll be more comfortable.” Taeyeon told you and you nodded.

You went to your room and saw Amber sleeping on your bed, so you took a few steps back and went to the kitchen where Taeyeon and Yoona were writing down a grocery list. Since they’ve been living in the hospital with you, they have almost nothing there to eat.

“Mom? Are you sure I’m better?” You asked Yoona, confused.

“You’re not feeling well?” Yoona asked as they looked at you concerned.

“Well, I think I’m having hallucinations…” You said and they looked at you confused. “I swear I just saw Amber in my room.” They both smiled.

“You’re okay, baby. You’re not hallucinating.” Yoona told you and you went wide eyed. You went back to your room. Amber was sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She noticed you were there and smiled.

“Hi babe, welcome home.” She said, standing up and waving lazily. You smiled with teary eyes and hugged her. She hugged you back and kissed your head. You sniffed.

“I thought you left.” You said with a broken voice. She parted the hug a bit and cupped your cheeks.

“My dad is letting me stay. He tricked me.” She said and pouted, you smiled. “Your moms are letting me stay here until my dad and I save enough money for my own apartment.” She explained and hugged you again.

 

A while later, you were sitting down on your bed. Amber was right beside you, going through a box full of posters and other things she had on her bedroom’s wall.

“Girls, we’re going to the supermarket to get some groceries we need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter