Chapter 24

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a couple of weeks since Krystal broke up with you. You thought about it a lot. You replied to her message a few days later saying that it was okay and that you understood. You didn’t want to lose the friendship since you both grew up together and your moms and hers are really good friends.

Amber’s been going to visit you more often. She noticed you were sad and doesn’t want you to feel that way so she always tries to distract you and make you laugh. She’s had feelings for you ever since she first saw you. You like her too but your sickness is stopping you from telling her.

You were now sitting on the hospital bed, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were sitting in front of you. Seohyun had to go to piano classes so she couldn’t visit you today. Yoona was working in the emergency room and Taeyeon had to go to an afternoon meeting.

“So we found out that she likes someone from her piano classes” Sooyoung said, grinning.

“Really?” You asked, wide eyed. “How did you find out?”

“We were having lunch when she got a text and replied to it smiling like a fool. We asked who she was talking to and she wouldn’t tell us.” Hyoyeon said.

“We asked and asked but all we know is that he goes to piano classes with her.” Sooyoung said, smiling.

“She must be having a great time now.” You said.  Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looked at each other and nodded.

“___… We want to tell you something…” Sooyoung said, sadly.

“What is it?” You asked, curious.

“We kind of saw Krys with a girl the other day in school.” Hyoyeon said. You smiled, sadly.

“That’s her girlfriend.” You said and they went wide eyed.

“You knew?” They asked at the same time.

“Yeah… she broke up with me a few weeks ago, but it’s okay.” You said. “Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” You said and they both hugged you.

 

After talking to them about it you were now reading some magazines.

The door to your room opened and Amber walked in. You smiled and your friends noticed. They looked at each other grinning.

“Hello!” Amber said, cheerfully.

“Hi!” Your friends replied.

“Girls, this is Amber, my friend.” You said.

“Ouch!” Amber said, placing a hand on her chest. You chuckled. She then sat down beside you. “She’s lying, she’s my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter