Chapter 31

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The past few weeks have been good and bad at the same time. The new medicine is working but your body is paying the price. You’ve lost a lot of weight again, your vision is still blurry and you’ve been having really bad headaches lately cause of it. They give you medicine for the headaches but it only helps for a couple of hours.

You were currently lying down on your hospital bed with your eyes closed. You were awake but the light bothered you so you kept them closed.

Taeyeon walked in, she’d gone out to buy a few things. She sat down beside you and placed a couple of bags on the floor.

“Baby…” She whispered, cupping your cheek.

“Hi mom.” You said back with a weak voice.

“Hey… How are you feeling?” She asked, moving some strands of hair away from your face.

“The same.” You said and she nodded, kissing your forehead.

“I got you something.” She said, looking through one of the bags. She took out a face mask and removed the label, she then placed it over your eyes. You sighed, smiling a bit. The mask protected your eyes more from the light and it helped relieve your headache, slightly. “Better?” She asked and you nodded.

“Thanks mom.” You said, reaching for her hand. She held your hand and kissed it, sitting back beside you.

 

A while later the door to your room opened and someone walked in.

“Hi auntie.” You heard a familiar voice say. You frowned, a lot of forgotten emotions rushing back.

“Hi Krys.” Taeyeon said.

“Is ___ sleeping?” Krystal asked.

“No…” You said. Krystal froze when she heard how weak your voice was. Since the lights were off, she couldn’t see you properly.

“I’ll be outside.” Taeyeon told you, squeezing your hand a bit. You nodded.

Taeyeon went outside and stood there, keeping an eye on you just in case.

Krystal walked closer to your bed. Sunny told her how you were and explained to her what happened to your eyes.

“How are you?” She asked, not sure of what to say.

“Not good.” You said, you weren’t sure if you wanted to talk to her or not but, due to your situation, you had no choice.

“That .” She said, playing with her fingers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter