Chapter 1

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunny and Tiffany were at the orphanage. It looked like any other house from the outside. It had a big yard on the front and an even bigger yard on the back with a playground. The orphanage had two big bedrooms one for boys and one for girls full of beds; each one had their own bathroom. It also had a nursery and two normal bedrooms for the staff. There were currently only six kids living there between the ages of five and ten.

They loved working there spending all their time with the kids playing, helping them with homework… or just simply being there for them whenever they needed them.

The kids got along well; they felt like a big family.

 

Sunny was on the desk looking for some activities to do with the kids since it was summer. Tiffany was doing the dishes in the kitchen when she felt someone pulling her apron.

“Miss Fany, can we go out and play now?” A little girl said. Behind her were the other kids waiting for her answer.

“Did you all bring your dishes here?” She asked.

“Yes” They all answered at the same time.

“Ok, then you may go. But don’t go outside the fence okay?” She gave them an eye smile.

“Yes, Miss Fany” They said and went outside. She chuckled.

When she was done she went to see Sunny.

“Did you find anything good?” She asked and bent to look at the screen.

“There are a few things but we may need hands” Sunny said writing some things on a notepad.

“We can ask Taetae, she loves kids. I still don’t know why she works at that office”

“She loves her job”

 

Suddenly the kids started calling their names.

“Miss Fany, Miss Sunny come here quick” The kids said.

They ran outside and found them surrounding something.

“What’s going on?” Sunny said.

“There’s a baby there” A little boy said pointing at the other kids. You started crying.

“Oh god” Tiffany said as they went closer. “Kids let us see”

You were on a basket covered with a blue blanket. Sunny picked you up and tried to calm you down.

“Shh…Shh…It’s ok” She kept repeating. You calmed down and stared at her.

Tiffany picked the basket and they went inside. They sat down on the couch, the kids sat down on the floor surrounding them and you.

“There’s a note here ‘Take care of this baby, her name is _____ and she’s 11 months old. Don’t try to contact us or find us. She’s your problem now’” She read. “Wow, I can’t believe this people”

“Well that was blunt. We should go and get what we need for her” Sunny said.

“I’ll go, I have to get groceries too” Tiffany said “Who wants to come to the store?” She asked and all the kids except for a little girl stood up.

“Can I stay with Miss Sunny and the baby?” The little girl asked.

“Of course Hannah” Sunny said.

“Yay!” She jumped and run around the couch.

“Kids, remember to hold hands and don’t get too far away from me, ok?” Tiffany said leading the kids to the door.

“Yes Miss Fany” They all said and went to the van.

 

The little girl was sitting next to Sunny making faces at you. You giggled.

“She laughed” She said and clapped her hands. Sunny patted her head.

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it” She ran to the door. “Who is it?” She asked.

“It’s Taeyeon” A voice said from the outside. The girl opened the door.

“Miss Taetae” She said and jumped. Taeyeon picked her up.

“Hi Hannah, are you alone?” Taeyeon asked.

The little girl shook her head. “Miss Sunny is in the living room”.

They went to the living room and Taeyeon placed the girl on the floor.

“Hey, who’s this little thing?” Taeyeon sat next to sunny and held your tiny hand.

“Her name is _____, her parents left her at our door a while ago, look at this” She said and passed her the note.

“Oh wow”

The phone rang.

“Can you hold her?” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded picking you up. Sunny went to answer the phone.

“Hi” she said poking your belly. You giggled and she smiled. “You’re too cute”. You grabbed two of her fingers with your tiny hands.

Sunny came back phone in hand. “Do you want to stay for lunch?” She asked Taeyeon.

“Sure” She said and kept playing wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter