Chapter 2

Best mom ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You’ve been at the orphanage for a few weeks now. Two of the older kids who are twins got adopted by a nice family a week ago so now there were only five kids including you there. Taeyeon went to visit almost every chance she got just to see you. She loves you and you love her. Tiffany and Sunny have been trying to get her to adopt you and she’s seriously thinking about it. She got a promotion and now she works from home on her own schedule.

 

Today you were all going to the local pool since it was a really hot day. Tiffany was helping the kids get their things in the van. Sunny was getting your car seat ready when her phone rang.

“Tae where are you?”

“I’m five minutes away, do you want me to go there or do I go straight to the pool?”

“If you come here we can all go in the same car”

“Ok, I’ll be there soon” Taeyeon hung up.

“Hi ____” Sunny said picking you up. You smiled. She placed you on the car seat and gave you your pacifier. You fell asleep.

 

When Taeyeon got there all the kids went to hug her.

“Miss Taetae, we’re going to the pool” A little boy said jumping around her.

“I know, that’s really cool” Taeyeon said and picked him up.

“We have everything set, let’s get in the van” Tiffany said. They all got in and Taeyeon sat next to you.

“How cute can you get?” She said caressing your hand with her finger. You unconsciously held it and she smiled.

 

When you all got there Taeyeon picked you up. Everyone got their things and went inside.

“Where should we set ourselves?” Sunny said looking around.

“There” Tiffany said pointing at a space under a few trees. “Let’s go”

Tiffany and Sunny helped the kids get their sunscreen. Once they were done the kids went to the water.

Taeyeon placed you on a towel next to her.

“Be careful ok?” Sunny said and they nodded. “I’ll go with them just in case” She said and went with the kids.

“How’s work?” Tiffany asked.

“Good, I don’t get too stressed which is good for my sanity” She said.

You opened your eyes and looked around.

“Look who’s awake” Taeyeon said and sat you on her lap. You giggled.

“She missed you the past few days” Tiffany said.

“She did?” Taeyeon said looking at her.

“Yeah, every time the doorbell rang she looked at the door expecting to see you there”

“Did you missed me?” Taeyeon asked tickling you. You laughed. Your pacifier fell from your mouth. Tiffany picked it up since it got dirty.

“Oh?” You said looking around.

“Where did it go?” Taeyeon said. “Do you have another one?” She said to Tiffany.

“I think Sunny packed a few more” She said looking in your bag. “I can’t find it… SUNNY” She yelled. “YAH SUNNY” Sunny turned to look at her and got out of the pool.

“Unny” You said and they looked at you. You giggled.

“What’s up?” Sunny said sitting on the towel.

“Did you pack another pacifier?” Tiffany asked still looking at you.

“Yes, they’re in a little plastic bag at the bottom, why are you looking at her? Did something happened?” Sunny asked looking at you.

“____, can you say Sunny?” Taeyeon said.

“Unny” You said pointing at Sunny. She went wide eyed and you giggled.

 “Can you say Fany?” Tiffany said.

“Pany” Tiffany clapped and you tried to clap too.

“You’re so cute” Tiffany said pinching your cheek.

“Can you say Taetae?” She said.

“Daedae” Taeyeon smiled and kissed your cheek.

“You’re so smart” She said.

Tiffany got another pacifier and gave it to you. She also took your bottle of water and gave it to Taeyeon. You reached for it.

“Do you want some water?” She said and took your pacifier. She gave you the water and you drank it.

“It’s really hot” Tiffany said fanning herself.

You pulled on your dress since you were sweating. Taeyeon noticed and helped you take it off.

“Really Fany? The diapers?” Taeyeon said.

“What? She likes pink too, besides they’re water proof” She picked the dress and fold it.

“Do you want to swim?” Sunny said picking you up. She sat you on the towel and put sunscreen on you.

She took you to the kids’ pool and sat you there. You started splashing water and laughing.

Taeyeon was looking at you all the time smiling.

“I’m going for a swim, want to come?” Taeyeon said taking her t-shirt off.

“Sure”

 

After a while Sunny brought you back and dried you. She gave you some water and placed you on a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter