What is this?

Silence

Jimin opened the infirmary door for Yoongi, since Yoongi was so stubborn to carry him all the way to the infirmary. Yoongi entered the infirmary with Jimin in his hold, before he put Jimin on the nearest bed. The nurse just smiled at both of them and she stood up. She went closer to Jimin, eyes inspecting Jimin before she noticed the red colour on Jimin's socks.

"Hi Jimin. What had happened now?" She asked Jimin, still smiling softly as she kneeled down and slowly she pulled the socks of Jimin's feet and inspected the bleeding soles. Jimin looked at the nurse as she asked him questions, and as much as he hated it, he looked towards Yoongi, and pleaded with his eyes for Yoongi to answer the question for him.

"Um, hi. I'm Yoongi. Jimin's...friend." He said, the word 'friend' almost inaudible. "A piece of glass cuts his soles while he was playing basketball." Yoongi said, rubbing his nape.

The nurse just nodded her head, as she stood up and moved towards one of the cabinets and pull out a first aid kit from the cabinet. She took an empty metal bowl as she walked back towards Jimin, and put the bowl right under Jimin's feet.

"Okay, I don't want my place to get messy, so I need you to stay still. It will sting a little, but it'll help with the wound okay?" She said as she opened the first aid kit box and pulled out some white transparent bottle full with transparent liquid inside.

Jimin hissed a little as the nurse cleaned his wound and apply some antiseptic before bandaging his feet. After she was done, she went to the sink and washed her hand, before tucking the kit back in its place. She then turned around, facing both Yoongi and Jimin.

"You guys can go back or you guys can stay here. Whichever suits you." The nurse beamed, and Yoongi just nodded.

"I think we'll go out. Don't want to bother you with work." Yoongi said, as he bent over and took Jimin back in his hold just like before, despite Jimin's grunts and struggling. When Yoongi threatens Jimin by letting Jimin go before catching him back, Jimin then meekly obeyed as he was brought out from the infirmary by the smiling Yoongi.

Jimin held Yoongi's shoulder tighter, afraid of falling down as he was brought somewhere. Finally, after a few minutes of silence, Yoongi put him down on the grass, and plopped down beside him. Jimin scanned the area around him. Apparently he was alone with Yoongi, in some kind of small field just behind the new building of the school.

"Like what you see?" Yoongi said, sighing contentedly as he looked at the clear sky up above him. Jimin just glared at Yoongi, his eyes wide in anger. He was about to stand up when he felt his hand being pulled, and he landed on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi just chuckled, a little amused as Jimin struggled to get off his lap, but he immediately s his hand on Jimin's waist and locked Jimin in his hold. Jimin kept on struggling, although he did not manage to budge even an inch of Yoongi.

"Calm down okay? I just want to talk." Yoongi said slowly. He could feel that Jimin was flinching a little, but he gradually calm down until finally he stay silent, head frozen staring in front. Yoongi just pulled Jimin closer to him, until he could feel Jimin's back on his chest. He felt warm and nice.

"Um, I am Min Yoongi. And you are?" Yoongi said, slowly breathing as he could smell Jimin's scent wafted thorugh his nostrils. Jimin smells of vanilla. Jimin made a gesture with his hand, to which Yoongi frowned. Finally, Jimin sighed as he fumbled to pull something out, which apparently his phone. He then opened the messages, and typed in something before he handed the phone to Yoongi, who read it and frowned.

"I am Park Jimin. I cannot talk, so I guess I can reply your question this way." Yoongi nodded when he read that, a smile started to form on his lips. Handing the phone back to Jimin, he nodded.

"Okay then. As long as you don't make a weird hand gestures which looked funny, I don't mind." Yoongi replied, earning a punch on his thigh.

"The mute people in the world and I are offended with your sarcastic remarks, Min Yoongi." Jimin typed and handed it to Yoongi.

"Okay, sorry. I was just kidding. My bad." Yoongi said, before handing the phone back to Jimin.

"Where do you stay?" Yoongi asked again after Jimin took the phone from him.

"Do you need to ask me that? Why do you want to know? It's not like we are friends." Jimin replied.

"Woah, easy man. Hm...Okay, since we are not friends, why don't we become one? You know me, and I know you now. Let's become friends." Yoongi beamed, he leaned his body closer to Jimin as he peeked to see Jimin's face.

"Wow, is it that easy? You ing threw water to me in front of everybody. And right now everyone is avoiding me like I'm some kind of contagious disease. Give me reasons why I should be friends with a person I'm supposed to hate?" Jimin typed quickly, his blood started to boil again.

"Well, that's because you showered me with your soup." Yoongi chuckled, before he continued. "Well, it couldn't hurt to become friends with me right? Beside you don't look like you hate me that much," Yoongi said, his hand unconciously pulling Jimin closer to his body.

"You are absurd. Are you out of your mind? Although I'm mute, but I'm a human too. In case you didn't notice, you hurt me when you decided to throw the water on my face. People like you won't understand the humiliation and pain that you've inflicted to others. That's why you shamelessly came and ask to be friends, as if there's nothing happened between us. Now if you excuse me, I have to go back home." Jimin said, and right when Yoongi was about to say something, Jimin snatched the phone away from Yoongi's hand, and quickly loosen himself off Yoongi's lap and stood up, before he started to limp away quickly.

He could hear Yoongi's footsteps as Yoongi drew closer to him. He cursed himself inwardly for limping. Yoongi walked beside him slowly and silently. He occasionally helped Jimin when he was about to trip or when they need to go up the stairs. Finally, they were back in the court, where Jungkook and Taehyung was waiting. Before entering the court, Yoongi took Jimin's phone from his hand and typed in his number.

"Call me. No, scratch that. Message me when you are free. Okay?" Yoongi said, smiling before he went into the court and greeted Taehyung, while Jimin grunted in disgust before he slowly entered the court. Jungkook jumped from his seat and ran towards Jimin as soon as he saw the older.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook yelled as he ran towards Jimin. Jimin glanced down the number on his phone, before he pressed save, and then looking at Jungkook, he nodded and smiled lightly at Jungkook.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt much?" Jungkook asked as he took Jimin's hand and slumped it over his neck. He slowly helped Jimin to limp out from the court, as he told him about how their team had won the match because of a certain blonde Alien boy that was so good in basketball were in their team.

Jimin just smiled and nodded a few times as he listened to Jungkook's rambling. They slowly went out from the court to the main gate where their driver was waiting. Both of them were still chuckling happily, oblivious as a certain short and cherry-looking boy was watching them from afar, smiling as he saw the limping Jimin and Jungkook getting into the car.


Heeeee~~~ I'm updating again :)

Sorry it is a little bit short, but here it is.

I hope you enjoy the update ^^