Rendezvous

Silence

"Jiminnie?? You are awake?" Jungkook asked as he wiped Jimin's bangs off his forehead. Jimin's body was heating up and he had been sweating profusely ever since they brought him back to the house.Jimin's sudden condition arouse suspicions in Jungkook's heart, hence he immediately took Jimin home and asked Hoseok to bring Ricky home as well. Namjoon and Jin followed Hoseok safely back to Hoseok's house while Yoongi and Taehyung followed him home. As for right now, both of them just lie down in the living room while Jungkook took care of Jimin.

Jungkook sighed when he saw Jimin's eyes fluttered open, wincing a little before he finally looked around. "Kook?" Jimin asked. Jungkook just nodded.

"Hey, what happened? You suddenly fainted in the cafe." Jungkook asked, his eyebrows furrowed. It took Jimin a while to answer, and Jungook just patiently waited.

"I...I got a really bad headache just now. I don't even realise that I'm fainting. Sorry." Jimin said apologetically before Jungkook flicked his forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Jimin yelled, rubbing his forehead while his lips started to form an adorable pout.

"That is for making me worried. You should tell me when you are sick, hyung!" Jungkook said playfully before he sighed softly. "I'm going out first, okay. Rest well, hyung." Jungkook said, and gave Jimin a small smile before he heads out pretty quickly, leaving Jimin alone.

***********

"He is up to no good." Jungkook spat, looking at the door, before returning his gaze towards Yoongi. Yoongi looked at Jungkook and yawned a little.

"How do you know?" Yoongi asked, almost at the verge of falling asleep again. Jungkook glared at Yoongi.

"He stuttered when he lie. I always noticed that. And I can feel that he is up to no good." Jungkook sighed worriedly. Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend and gave Jungkook a soft peck on his cheek.

"Don't worry. Jimin knows how to take care of himself." Taehyung uttered as he linked his hand with Jungkook. Yoongi looked at both of them and fake gagging.

"Ouh, I need to get out of here before it's getting anymore gross." Yoongi teased as he got up and went straight towards Jimin's room.

**********

Jimin looked at the ceiling, thinking of what had happened in the toilet before. He shook his head and pouted unconsciously. His eyes wandered to the clock on the wall. 7.30 p.m. The second clock ticked and continuously ticking, each tick became louder than before, until it deafened his ears. Jimin put his palms covering both of his ears, trying to get rid of the sound. The truth is, he was really scared back then. He wasn't a fool not knowing who that man was, but he couldn't risk other's life for him; not after what everyone had done for him, especially Jungkook and his family. He definitely cannot risk Jungkook's life anymore. Not when he can save him.

Jimin opened his eyes when he felt a soft touch on his cheeks, wiping the unknown tears that fell down his cheeks.

"Hey, why is my boyfriend crying, hm?" Yoongi asked as he plopped down beside Jimin and pull Jimin into his arms. Jimin didn't say anything. He just leant his head on Yoongi's side, feeling the warmth creeping into his body comfortingly. He let his tears fell down faster as fear and regrets mounted his heart.

"Yoongi hyung, do you believe in me?" Jimin asked, his voice wavers a little in the end of the sentence. Jimin closed his eyes as he inhaled the scent of Yoongi, probably for the last time. He didn't want everything to be over, but he knew it was impossible for him. He wasn't destined to be happy; not in the past, not in the present and definitely not in the future.

"Of course I do. I will always have faith in you." Yoongi said softly and gave Jimin a kiss on his forehead.

"Then don't question what I am about to do." Jimin whispered as he slowly hugged Yoongi, burying his face on Yoongi's chest. They stay like that for a while, each of them feeling each other's heartbeat against their skin. There was a comforting silence, yet it created turbulence in both of their heads. Jimin was afraid to leave Yoongi, and Yoongi was afraid to lose Jimin. Slowly, Jimin let Yoongi go and looked straight to Yoongi's face, before he leans in and gave a peck on Yoongi's lips, feeling the soft lips kissing and brushing against his. Yoongi always tasted like cherry and sometimes blueberry, a mixture of sweet with a tinge of sour in them, which Jimin think that he tasted the best in the world.

Meanwhile, Yoongi could taste the pain and the quiver in Jimin's lips, the ragged breath of Jimin's shallow breath and the salty taste of Jimin's tears on his lips. He didn't like it a bit. He never liked seeing Jimin being so broken and so lost, yet he kept it all to himself without sharing anything. To Yoongi, Jimin has the purest heart anybody could ever possess, and such fragile heart needs a protection, and Yoongi had sworn to death to protect it.

"I love you Jimin." Yoongi confessed for an unknown number of times, but his voice sounded angelic nevertheless in Jimin's ears. Jimin closed his eyes and smiled a little.

"I love you too, hyungie. More than anything. More than the stars and the moon, and the sun shining in the morning." Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ears before he hugged Yoongi again. Yoongi gave Jimin a sad smile.

"Jimin, can you be honest with me?" Yoongi looked at Jimin, his eyes almost pleading. However, Jimin just looked at Yoongi's lap, unable to look at Yoongi's eyes as he shook his head.

"Jimin, are you leaving me?" Yoongi asked. His voice sounded so weak and so sad that Jimin almost looked in Yoongi's eyes and kissed him with his heart. But Jimin kept on being silent as he hugged Yoongi tighter.

"I won't leave you, hyung. Don't worry. I'll always stay by your side, really." Jimin said, crossing his fingers behind him. Yoongisghed when he heard Jimin's words as he kissed Jimin's head, inhaling the scent of his shampoo. Jimin then pulled away from Yoongi, and smiled softly.

"I think I'm going to get some rest. You should get some rest too." Jimin said as he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled a little and chuckled.

"Okay my love. Rest, okay?" He said as he get up, slowly letting Jimin's hand go. "Lie down." Yoongi said as he helped Jimin to lie down and tucked him in. He smiled and gave Jimin a soft peck when Jimin closed his eyes. Yoongi then slowly pull out Jimin's phone from his pocket and put it on the nightstand, before he tiptoed out of Jimin's room softly.

**********

Jimin looked around. It was dark, save for the small light that was coming from the lamp near the wall. He can Taehyung's body on the mat, sleeping right next to Jungkook, while Yoongi was sound asleep on the couch. Jimin walked slowly, glancing towards all three of them as the guilt started to wash over him. He took a look behind him, seeing the door to Jungkook's parents' bedroom. Another pang of guilt mounting inside him as his tears started to pool around his eyes but he quickly brushed it off with his palm. He promised to be strong - at least just this once - to protect his family, and his friends, and his Yoongi.

Jimin took a deep breath and slowly he walked to the main door, and unlocked it. He turned around to look at the three guys lying in his living room, and he swore he just saw Jungkook moving somehow. He froze a little, waiting to see if Jungkook really did notice him. After a few moment of silence, he was convinced that Jungkook was definitely asleep, so he quickly opened the door and jumped out, flinching a little as the chilly night wind his cheeks.

"Goodbye, everyone. I love you." Jimin whispered before he turned around and walked away from the house.

**********

"Hyung, he's gone." Jungkook snapped as he sat up.

"Let him go," Yoongi said softly and sighed, while Jungkook looked at Yoongi in disbelief.


So, here is it. Some angst for you. Hope you love it. :)