I Saw You

Silence

Yoongi panted - running 10 rounds surrounding the school field plus 50 push-ups  was not an easy tasks. Yoongi can still felt his heart burning in anger.

"!" He screamed out as he kneeled down on the field, finishing his punishment totally beaten up. Hoseok, who was sitting on the bleachers, came rushing towards Yoongi, bringing with him a bottle of mineral water. He handed the bottle to Yoongi, to which he took it and gulped all the water in it one shot.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Hoseok asked, a little worried. He noticed the hard expression when Yoongi first arrived at the field - late, of course - and his mood seemed to get worse when Coach had punished him. But what worried Hoseok the most was the fact that the coach just cross out Yoongi's name on the team for the competition this upcoming month. Hoseok knew how hard Yoongi had trained for the competition, and he was hoping to get into it and winning the competition.

Yoongi stayed on his position a little longer, before he finally sat down on the field.

"He is so screwed!" Yoongi muttered, crushing the empty bottle in his hand, as both of his hand curled into fists. Hoseok was out of words. He had never seen Yoongi so worked out like this.

"Chill, hyung. Don't get so worked out over the coach." Hoseok said, attempting to cheer Yoongi up, only to receive a glare from him.

"Gee. Don't be so angry." Hoseok responded, offering his hand to the older boy. Yoongi sighed, before he took the offered hand and pulled himself up. He was in no mood for any jokes, and all he could think was getting back home. He said goodbye to Hoseok, rejecting his offer to send him home and walked off the field heading home. He sighed again, started to feel his body getting hurt from the pumped up punishment.

**********

"Hello and good morning, class!" The homeroom teacher came in as usual, to check the attendance of the classroom. Taehyung just raised his hand up when the teacher called for him. He was lazy to come and study at the school. He came here because he was forced to. He knew very well that one day, he have to inherit his father's company, to which he didn't took a liking at all. So, all of the study he did before would mean nothing to him because his future was decided by his parents ever since he was born. As a conclusion, he will not study for his high school, until the day he was supposed to take over his father's company.

"Dear student, I have an announcement to make." The teacher beamed, looking much more cheerful today compared to the usual day. Taehyung grunted, his eyes getting heavier each second.

"Today, we will be receiving two new students. They are admitted here through scholarships. So, I hope you guys can be friends with them and also can ask them if you guys need any help okay?" The teacher spoke. Taehyung let out another lazy sigh, thinking that the teacher spoke too much words.

"Okay, here they are. Jeon jungkook and Park Jimin." The teacher finally ended her speech, and two unfamiliar boys walked in, smiling and bowing to the teacher and the students. They then stopped in front of the class, and turned to face the students in the class. Both of them wore a genuine smile on their faces.

"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook and this is Park Jimin. I hope we can become friends with...." Jungkook's voice seemed to trailed off further and further in Taehyung's ear. He was totally awestruck. He never thought that all these years living, he would see an angel right in front of his eyes. He was snapped from his drowsiness the moment he laid his eyes on Jeon Jungkook. It's like the people had disappeared, only leaving him and Jeon Jungkook. He could see no one but Jeon Jungkook. And right now, he was getting redder by seconds and his heart thumped faster as he saw Jeon Jungkook walked towards him, smiling brightly that Taehyung thought he would go blind. He got the shock of his life when Jungkook sat in a chair next to him, and smiled at him.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook. Nice meeting you." Jungkook said cheerfully, making Taehyung's face feeling hotter each second. Taehyung suddenly forgot how to breathe. He was choked up by a waft of perfume that the boy next to him was wearing, that he suddenly had the urge to go out. He stood up, avoiding Jungkook's gaze as he stormed out of the classroom, his breath hitched at his throat. He made a dash towards the toilet, ignoring people's stare on him. All he knew was he need water to cool down his face, and he needs to remember how to breathe fast before he'll start suffocating and die.

Jungkook was shocked at the other's reaction, though he had to admit that it was pretty cute.. He can feel other people were looking at him, when suddenly a boy that sat before him turn around.

"His name is V. And he's just the guy that both of you would like to avoid. The Kingka of the school, he is." The boy said, making Jimin flinched on his seat and Jungkook just nodded. He turned towards Jimin, and took Jimin's hand.

"It's okay, Hyung. Nothing can happen. Besides, I'm here." He said, feeling Jimin's hand slowly relaxed, before Jimin smiled shortly before his attention was diverted towards the teacher who had start the lesson.

**********

Yoongi grumbled as he walked through the hallway. He was hungry, and the teacher took her leisure time to torture her students, giving out assignments that needs to be submitted at the end of the class - which was 10 minutes ago - so Yoongi had to push his pretty rusty mind to get to work. It's not a weird thing for Yoongi to be the last one sending his assignments, and not to mention his teacher being a little too kind to wait for Yoongi to finish it.

Yoongi walked faster. He would not want his favourite dessert to be taken. He silently prayed that his group member will bought it and save it for him, or else he will have to wait until the next Tuesday to get what he wanted - the pudding being a weekly special menu sold at the cafe.

"Jimin hyung! Wait for me,we'll go back together." A voice echoed through the hallway, making Yoongi turned around. A boy he never seen before galloped towards him, waving and smiling before he stopped at greeted someone, who was busy with the locker.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" The boy pouted, before the person he was talking to closed his locker and smiled. Yoongi watched the other person closely, before a sudden anger struck his heart. He was the boy from yesterday - the one that bumped into him.

"Let's go, Jimin hyung." The boy - whose name was still unknown to Yoongi - pulled the so-called Jimin towards the way he came from earlier. After both of them gone, Yoongi found himself smirking.

He went to Jimin's locker, looking at the number written on the locker. 1310. He clenched his teeth.

"So, he's a student here after all. Jimin. Just wait, Jimin, Just wait." Yoongi muttered, before he turned around, smiling victoriously, heading to the cafe where his friends were waiting for him. The truth was, he could not wait until tomorrow comes.


Here you go~ Yoongi finally know Jimin's name~

Let's see what Yoongi has in store for the cute Jiminnie~

Oh, and thank you for the subscribers and the upvoters!! You guys made me so very happy~~~