New Meeting

Silence

"Attention to all students. It is informed that the toilet in the 3rd level of the South wing at Block L is in repair. For the convenience use of students and librarians, all of you can use the toilet on the 2nd floor.

And to Mr. Kim Seokjin, the principal wishes to see you in his office immediately.

Thank you."

The announcement ended, making all of the faces in the classroom turned towards Jin. He felt a soft nudge on his foot, and looked in front of him, where he met with Yoongi's goofy smile.

"Finally the good boy turns bad eh?" Yoongi teased, smirking evilly towards the now flustered Jin.

"Err...No. I am good as I am." Jin said, his voice a little shaky as he cursed himself silently. He wondered why the principal wanted to see him, and it was announced all over school doesn't make it any better at all.

"I guess I should..Um..Go then." He said, trying to hide his nervousness and got up clumsily, gaining a few more attention from his classmates before he rushed out of the class. He certainly took his time walking to the principal's office while his mind was creating scenes after scenes that doesn't help him to ease the nervousness in his heart.

"Did I do anything wrong?" He questioned out loud, oblivious to the stare he got from other students that were loafing around the hallway. He just shook his head, trying to find any excuses and preparing himself to the worst case scenario he will encounter soon.

Finally arrived outside the office, he knocked the glass on the door, before he heard a faint sound of a man's voice telling him to come inside. He slowly turned the knob and opened the door.

:Hello, Mr. Kim. You want to see me?" Jin politely greeted the man in the room. The man scanned Jin up and down, before he gestured Jin to sit in front of him.

"Oh, yes, I do. Kim Seokjin, is it?" The principal said, pulling the glasses off his eyes and put it on the ground.

"Sorry. I haven't been used to managing a school this big you know." He said, chuckling a little as he sighed. Jin scanned the man in front of him. He looked like in middle twenties, a young age for a principal. Jin had heard the rumours that the former principal had died of disease, and in his will he had put the school under the care of his last son, Kim Junmyeon. it had been almost a year since Kim Junmyeon had took the job in honour to his late father, and from the looks of it, he had succeeded to make the school a better place for the students - though he himself looked a little stressed out.

Jin scanned the face of the principal. He had a milky white skin, and as flawless - a face that made all the female teacher and the students to squeal and melted down. He was described to have a face of an angel - even with the eyebags and the sunken cheeks from the lack of sleep. However, there were a few stories floating around about his uality, and his relationship with one of the fellow male teacher, who was currently teaching Arts subject, but Jin couldn't care less.

"It's okay, Mr. Kim. Why do you want to see me?" Jin asked, still polite, but a little shaky at the end. Junmyeon just smiled and sighed, taking a file the side of his table and pull out some papers and handed it to Jin.

"The papers contain information about the upcoming event on our school. It is in three months time, and there will be lots of competition going. It is in between three best school in Seoul, and I hoped that our school can win it." Junmyeon said as Jin skimmed through the papers that was handed to him.

"The 36th InterSchool Arts and Culture Festival?" Jin asked, a frown formed on his face. "But what should I do about this though?" He looked at Junmyeon, who just smiled softly.

"I was told by your Arts teacher, Mr. Wu Yifan that you had an outstanding performance in his class, and I've seen a few of your arts project, and I gotta say I'm impressed. So I decided to established an Arts Club in our school, and I would like you to be the president, under the supervision of Mr. Wu Yifan. I have been informed that we had all the facilities needed by the students here in this school, and last time I checked they are all in good condition. So, now that the Arts Club will finally be official, I guess taking care of these facilities will go under your club's responsibilities. What say you?" Junmyeon explained, and raised his eyebrows at the end of his question.

Jin took a deep breath, before the principal's words finally came to him. He looked at the paper again, and then at the hopeful face of the principal's.

"But, I didn't know how to manage a club as big as this. I don't even know what should I do." Jin replied.

"Don't worry, Mr. Wu will guide you through it. As you can see, the Arts Club will consists of a few division. Acting, Singing, Painting and Sculpturing, Dancing, Designing, Culinary, Traditional Music, Modern Music and also Song Composing. I think I had the names of the students who were in charge of the each division now, so your job is to notify them regarding any issues or updates about their division. You also need to collect any complaints regarding the members and facilities of the Arts Club and to bring it to the management level. I guess that's pretty much your job is." Junmyeon gave Jin another handful explanation to which Jin just nodded.

"I think I can do it. At least I'll try my best." Jin said, smiling reassuringly.

"Great to hear that. If anything, feel free to come straight to me, okay?" Junmyeon said, before their meeting was dismissed and Jin went back to his class.

**********

"What? You were the president of the Arts Club?" Jungkook asked, his eyes wide in shock. Jimin just write 'congrats' on a piece of paper and shoved it to Jin, smiling gummily. Jin snorted, his eyes fixed on the lists of names of the students who were in charge of a certain division. Jungkook took the paper that Jin was looking and read it out loud.

"The Head Division of the Arts Club.

Acting : Lee Min Ho
Singing: Byun Baekhyun
Painting and Sculpturing: Bae Suzy
Dancing: Lee Taemin
Designing (Fashion and Interior): Kim Taeyeon
Culinary: Do Kyungsoo
Traditional Music: Park Shin Hye
Modern Music: Jung Yong Hwa
Song Composing: Kim Namjoon."

Jin almost choked out the juice he was drinking when Namjoon's name was said. He quickly took the paper back from Jungkook's hands, and look through again.

"Kim Namjoon? Oh God! I have to work with him? And not to mention I didn't know all of the other student. My life is over now." Jin whined, earning a soft chuckle from both Jungkook and Jimin.

"Relax hyung. You'll do fine. I'm sure of it." Jungkook said, while Jimin patted Jin's shoulder.

"Erm...Excuse me." A soft voice called out to them. They turned around, only to be greeted by a short male who was flustering and panting slightly.

"Yes?" Jin said, looking at the boy questionably.

"Can you tell me where is the library please? Today is my first day, and I need to get my membership card from the library." The boy said shyly, looking at all three of them apologetically.

"Oh yeah, sure. You just walk this way to the end, until you found another block next to this one. It is the Block L. The library was at the third floor of the block." Jungkook said, giving the blushed boy a soft smile. The boy nodded, and bowed his head, before thanking them and started to get off.

"I never knew we had a new student today. At the middle of the semester." Jungkook beamed happily.

"Must be the transfer student or something." Jin said, looking at his watch before he sighed and got up. "Come. It's almost 6. Let's get some dinner. My treat." Jin said, making Jungkook and Jimin smiled happily. Jimin made an 'Okay' sign, before all of them walked out from the school's building to where Jin's driver was waiting.


Hello~ Here is an update for all of you~

I'll be a bit busy this week, so I guess updates will be late.

Anyway, regarding the Arts Festival, I thought of making a cameo of idols on the festivals. They will appear either as themselves (Idols) or as a student or maybe a teacher.

So if you have any specific idol that you want to appear in the story, please comment here and I'll add them to the list in the "Cameo Project" section.

Thank you. :)