I Need U

Silence

Namjoon stooped his car abruptly when they reached the park. His car screeched a little bit, leaving a trail of dust after it. Jin gave a glance towards Namjoon, hating himself for sitting in the same car with him, before his thoughts immediately went to Jimin. He thought he saw Jimin standing just over the swing, but he was nowhere to be seen now. He opened the car door, and frantically looking around for Jimin. Yoongi, who was sitting at the back, was doing so as well.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was still talking to Jimin while Jimin made a dash into the forest.

"Jimin! Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon hyung are going first. You should be able to meet them any minutes now. I am on my way with Hoseok and Taehyung." Jungkook shouted over the phone when he heard Jimin's ragged breathing. "Jimin! Do you hear me?" He asked, panic rising over him as he heard a soft squeal and some loud thud, before the call was disconnected.

**********

"Jimin! Jimin! Stop it! Stop punching me! It's me, Yoongi!" Yoongi shouted as he tightened his hold on Jimin. They were both on the ground, and Ricky's phone were thrown a few meters from where they fell. "Jimin! Why were you running?" Yoongi asked as he hugged Jimin and kissed Jimin's forehead. He could feel Jimin's body shaking, and he can definitely feel the loud heart beat of Jimin. Jimin was sweating a lot, and his breathing was unstable. When Yoongi looked at Jimin's face, he saw an utmost terror written on Jimin's face, before he pulled Jimin into his hug again. "It's okay, I am here now." He crooned softly, before he heard rushed footsteps coming to him.

"Yoongi, Jimin! Are you okay?" Jin asked as soon as he came near both of them. Yoongi nodded softly, as he felt Jimin's body shaking. Jimin's soft sobs was slowly becoming clear. Yoongi couldn't help but to smile gummily, before he patted Jimin's head. "Hey, you are wetting my shirt again." He said in relief, before he felt a soft smack on his chest. He chuckled as he scooped Jimin up, and he stood, bringing Jimin bridal style. Jin nodded softly and signaled Namjoon to start walking to his car.

Another car sound coming closer, and Yoongi could feel Jimin's hold tightening on his shirt. He just hold Jimin tighter while his face signaled to Jin and Namjoon to hurry up as he started to break into a slow run. He wanted to get Jimin away from the thing that hurt him, and keep Jimin safe from harm.

They reached the car as another car came by and stopped. Yoongi just sighed when he saw Hoseok coming out of the car, followed by Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook came rushing to Yoongi, his eyes were puffy and red. Yoongi let Jimin down, before Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly.

"I am sorry." Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear as he held Jimin even tighter.

"Aack..Ack.." Jungkook heard Jimin's voice, before Jimin's body rocked as as Jimin coughed hard. Jungkook let Jimin go, before he noticed Jimin's face was pale, and his lips were blue. Jimin was shaking. "Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked. Jimin just looked at Jungkook, his eyes looked sad.

Jimin opened his voice, but only a soft wind whistled out of his throat. He strained out his throat, trying to make a sound, but only a throaty, guttural groan came out, before that too, slowly faded until it became silent. Jungkook shook his head.

"No, no! It can't be. Hyung, answer me!" Jungkook screamed, a little too desperate. Yoongi put his hands on Jimin's shoulder and went closer to Jimin's back, making his body toucing with Jimin's back. Jimin opened his mouth again, but still there were no sound coming off from his thraot. Jimin looked down and shook his head.

"I can't. My voice....It's lost again." Jimin signalled to both Yoongi and Jungkook, before Yoongi backhugged him. Yoongi felt something wet on his hands and head.

"It's okay. We'll figure it out, like before." He said, and looked at Jungkook. "Let's get him back, and inform your parents. It's raining." Yoongi said, to which Jungkook nodded. He let Jungkook pull Jimin away from his grasp as he watched Jimin followed Jungkook into Hoseok's car.

**********

Jimin took the glass that Yoongi gave him, and drank the water. His throat was really dry and it started to irritate him. Everybody now sat around him, some on the couch while others on the floor. Jungkook had already informed his parents, and they were rushing home now.

"Jimin, what happened? Jungkook suddenly received this call from a guy, saying that you are in his hand, and he wants some money...And he said that Ricky...Ricky was helping him.." Hoseok's voice faltered towards the end.

Jimin looked at Hoseok, and then he looked at Yoongi. He could see that Yoongi's face was full of worries. Slowly, he reached out for Yoongi's hand and smiled a little. He patted Yoongi's hand a little, before Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook asked softly, before Jimin turned beside him and smiled to Jungkook.

"Yeah, I guess. Just a little tired. Sorry I made you guys worried." He replied.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I've been ignoring you these past few days." Jungkook said, his eyes gleaming with regretful tears.

"Aha! I knew it that you guys were fighting!" Taehyung, who had been silent all the time suddenly spoke. Jungkook punched Taehyung's arm, making Taehyung winced a little. "Shut up." Jungkook said, before he turned his gaze back towards Jimin again.

"Kook....That guy....His father killed my parents. And for some reason, he wants to kill me too." Jimin said, his eyes full with sadness. Jungkook and Yoongi seemed surprised, but the others couldn't understand what Jimin was saying. Jin looked at Yoongi and silently asked for explanation.

"Guys. Erm...There's something about Jimin's past, that made him like this. A terrible experience. And right now, the man who kidnapped him wants to kill him." Yoongi said carefully, trying not to reveal Jimin's past to other people. Jin shuddered a little bit. Namjoon quickly scoot closer to Jin and put his arms around Jin's body.

"How did he get you? Why don't you answer my calls?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin earnestly. Jimin was about to reply, when a loud knock was heard from the door. Jungkook sighed and tried to get up to get the door, but Hoseok signaled him to sit down as he wen to the door. Jungkook smiled in appreciation as he turned his attention to Jimin again, before they heard Hoseok's voice booming through the door.

**********

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok yelled. He was surprised to see Ricky outside the door. A few bruises started to form on Ricky's face and arms, mostly on his cheeks, eyes and chins. His clothes were wet, and water was dripping out of his hair and clothes. The rain was heavy, and Ricky was clearly shivering.

"I'm sorry. I just want to check in on Jimin. I figured that you guys would bring him here. Is he-"

"What games are you playing? Why do you care? Aren't you the one that made him like this?" Hoseok retorted, making Ricky flinched in fear.

"Hyung, I-"

"I don't care. He is my friend, Ricky. And I couldn't believe you put him into danger!" Hoseok bellowed, his voice raising again.

"Hoseok hyung, please liste-"

"No. There's nothing more that I, or anybody else should listen. No more lies, Ricky. Oh, and we are over." He said. Ricky was clearly surprised, as he flinched again at Hoseok's words.

"Hyung, I need yo-"

" off, Yoo Changhyun!" Hoseok said as he slammed the door on Ricky's face. He could feel his blood boiling as he stomped towards the others. He sat down on his spot again, before he noticed everyone was staring at him.

"Wow, I never seen you so angry." Taehyung remarked, making Hoseok smiled a little.

"I was. He deserved it anyway. I can't believe he lied to me when I called him earlier. Well, I'm officially throwing him out of my life now." Hoseok said, before Jimin suddenly shook his eyes. Jimin stared at Hoseok, before he started making some signals to Hoseok. Hoever, Hoseok just looked at Jimin blankly, since he couldn't understand a word Jimin was saying. Suddenly, he heard Jungkook gasping.

"Hyung, is it true?" He asked, before Jimin nodded quickly. Jungkook then looked at Hoseok.

"Hoseok hyung. Ricky was the one who helped Jimin escaped. He was the one telling Jimin about the guy. Jimin said he also heard the guy threatening to beat Ricky again."  Jungkook explain, his voice was full of panic.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook blankly, before everything hits him in the head. Ricky's bruised face, his excuses and Ricky's phone in Jimin's possession. "I thought you ran away and steal Ricky's phone to call us." Hoseok looked at Jimin, trying to deny what his head was screaming. Jimin shook his head, and making the weird signal again.

"Ricky gave him his phone, and asked to call you. They were supposed to get out of the house together, but the guy came back, so he pushed Jimin out the house and told Jimin to run. Jimin said he heard Ricky screamed too, right after he was pulled into the house." Jungkook explained, to which making Hoseok's froze. Fear started to crawl in his heart.

"Oh , what have I done? Changhyun!" Hoseok screamed as he fumbled to get up and rushed to the door. He opened the door and froze again. "No..No!" Hoseok's panic voice made all of them jumped and dashed to the door, before all of them gasped in shock.

On the floor, there were a pool of pink water, flowing from the stairs in front of the house of the house up to the front door. The walkway was flowing with the fading pinkish water.

"Is Ricky okay when you saw him just now? Is he bleeding?" Namjoon asked, his voice were raised slightly over the sound of the rain. Hoseok looked at Namjoon and shrugged his shoulder.

"I...I don't know. His clothes were wet, yes. But I don't see any blood on it. But his face...There were bruises on his face." Hoseok replied, his voice getting slower. "I..What have I done?" He mumbled, before he felt Jin's hand rubbing his back.

"Shall we find him then? Jin asked, to which Hoseok nodded, before he hugged the other. "Let's go, there's no time to waste." Jin said as he patted Hoseok's back softly.

"Yoongi, you stay with Jimin. Kook too, if you want. The rest, let's go." Jin said, as he grabbed Namjoon's hand, and dashed outside into the rain, followed by Hoseok. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, before he gave Jungkook a smal peck on the cheek.

"Be safe." Jungkook whispered as he hold Taehyung's hand, before he let it slipped away. Taehyung nodded, and rushed out before he ran beside Hoseok, into the darkness outside.


Here you go, another short update.

There's madness everywhere now in this story. Haha~ Anyway, I am very happy and thankful of the 700+ subs that I got.

And all of your cute comments, they really made my day.

I am really sorry that this story will get a little bit intense now, because there are more things to uncover. Which means more stuffs for you guys to read.

I hope you guys can stick with me until the end (let's hope I am not busy to update this more frequent), and I really appreciate all of your comments about this story (Strength and weakness of i).

Anyway, I love you guys~ Happy reading!