Let's Get Serious

Silence

"Ehem! Excuse me, Mr. Hak Yeon. Sorry for interrupting, but can I meet Kim Seokjin for a while?" Leo's voice can be heard across the classroom, making Hak Yeon flinched and stopped his lesson abruptly. But as soon as he saw Leo's face, he smiled gummily before he went towards Leo, who was waiting at the door.

"Yes, Mr. Taek Woon. If I may know what is the reason of you meeting him?" Hak Yeon said, a little too flirty for his own good. Truth be told, he always had a crush for Leo, and he had been giving hints that he wanted to be more than a friend, but apparently Leo had been too shallow to notice that, or so Hak Yeon thought.

"Well, I have to give him this file and I have a few things that I need to discuss with him. Sorry if I was bothering though." Leo said, giving Hak Yeon his famous poker face expression that made Hak Yeon's heart sunk to the bottom.

"Oh, it's okay. You wait here, please." Hak Yeon said, before he called Jin out, and resumed his teaching.

Jin went out, and was greeted by Leo.

"Hello Mr. Taek Woon. Is there anything I can do?" Jin asked politely.

 "Yes. Urm...You've heard about the Art festival isn't it? Well, I am in charge of the Song Composing Competition, and I just received the rules and regulation this morning. So I thought that I should give a copy to you so that you can arrange something with the student whose involved in the competition." Leo said, and handed the files to the boy, before he told him a few other things regarding the competition. Jin jotted down a few important things, before they both parted; Leo going off somewhere while Jin went back into class, sighing while sitting down.

"Hey, why the long face?" Yoongi asked the boy who sat in front of him. Jin turned around and looked at Yoongi, before he smiled softly.

"Oh yeah, Yoongi. Can I have Kim Namjoon's phone number please?" Jin asked nicely, to which Yoongi just shrugged him off.

"He'll come here on lunch time as usual. You can ask from him directly at that time." Yoongi said teasingly, making Jin huffed his cheeks and looked forward in frustration. Looks like he had no other way to avoid Namjoon.

***********

Namjoon walked casually into Yoongi's class as usual, only to find that there was no Yoongi there. Instead, he was faced by the fidgety Jin, who seemed to be very weird. And it was even weirder that Jin actually greeted and talked to him.

"Hello, Namjoon." Jin said, trying his hardest to restrain the awkwardness in his tone

"Where is Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, facing Jin in front of him. The older looked a little nervous, and somehow captivating when he wasn't in the mood to assault other people.

"He's gone...I..I need to discuss with you..a...about the Arts Festival." Jin stuttered, before he cursed himself inwardly, the feeling of shame crept up as he remembered his extra rude behaviour towards the younger a few days ago.

"Oh, about that." Namjoon said, thinking deeply as he tried to remember something. "Did Mr. Taek Woon meet you yet? He told me that if the rules have arrived then he would give it to you." He said, looking at Jin's face, before his heart flicked a beat when he saw the rosy lips that Jin has.

"Oh, yeah. He gave it to me this morning, and told me to discuss with you." Jin said, his heart getting less nervous seeing Namjoon's calm composure.

"Oh, that would be good then. Meet me in the Studio this evening at three o clock. I will be there." Namjoon said, before he turned around, and walked casually away, leaving Jin with his mouth wide open.

***********

Jin walked slowly towards the Music room. He was dreading the day he would work together with the famous Kim Namjoon. Truth be told, he never liked the Bangtan boys, but as the time passes he eventually learn to tolerate with Min Yoongi, because they were classmates. But now, the thought of him working together with the leader of BTS made his body shudder.

He looked around, before he took a deep breath, and knocked the door n front of him. He had arrived to the Studio, situated just beside the Music Room. He had never been in both room. In fact, he had never been here in the Music Department, though he pass by a few times during his years in this school.

The door clicked open and Namjoon's face came out to greet him, making him groaned internally.

"Hello. Come in." Namjoon said, before giving Jin a soft smile. Jin hesitated, but he went into the room at last, gasping in awe as he looked at the high technology equipment in the room.

"Welcome to my studio." Namjoon said, before he closed the door and plopped down on the chairs, and gesturing Jin to do the same.

"Let's review the rules shall we?" Namjoon said, before he got up and went closer towards Jin.Jin fumbled through his bag, and took the file out. Truthfully, he didn't have time to review the rules himself. So, he took out the rules from the files and silently read it, while Namjoon stand behind him reading the material as well. He was halfway in reading the rules when he noticed the warm breath of Namjoon's tickling the side of his neck. Namjoon had leaned a little closer to read the rules, and without him realizing that the proximity between them is too close.

Jin literally froze as he saw the words swam around the paper, and the smell of Namjoon's perfume reeked his nostrils; but he couldn't deny that Namjoon did smells nice.He had not idea what he was doing, thinking about Namjoon, but he was snapped into reality when Namjoon's deep voice startled him.

"Hey, you okay?" Namjoon asked, slightly worried as frowns were formed on his forehead. "You seemed to be spacing out. What's wrong?" He added.

"Uh oh...Nothing. Not that it matters to you anyway." Jin snapped out of the blue, trying to hide his embarrassment and slightly reddened cheeks. Namjoon was taken aback by the sudden outburst, but he decided to let it slide anyway. He just sighed, before he went to the computer in the room and started to play something.

"Here's something that I have made for the competition, though it is yet to completed. What do you think of it?" He asked as the song played a nice electro and funky song, before a series of rap followed suit. Without Jin knowing, his body started to relax as he leaned against the chair, feet tapping to the beat of the song. The song ended abruptly, to which made Jin a little disappointed.

"I like it. It is really nice. But you have to fix the ending though. It just doesn't seem...right." Jin said, looking at the younger boy.

"Okay. I will fix them later. So, I was thinking of putting this song for the first entry - the rap category. And for the slow or mellow song, Yoongi is working with it." Namjoon said, before he went an typed something on the computer.

"Oh, Yoongi composed a song? I never thought people like both of you can actually write a song, let alone writing a good one. But I was wrong." Jin said slowly, but loud enough for both of them to hear it. Namjoon just let out a small smirk, before he turned around and faced Jin, looking straight into his eyes.

"Well, Princess, if you squint hard enough, maybe you can see the good side in people like us, and perhaps you will stop dissing us." Namjoon said softly, but somehow the words managed to stab into Jin's heart deeply. Feeling the awkwardness rising, Jin packed his bag, putting the file into his bag before he slung in on his shoulder, and got up.

"I need to go. See you..sooon..I guess." He said, before he scurried away from the room, and keep on walking in a steady speed before he stopped when he was far enough from the room. He turned around, looking at the room, before he muttered something out of his breath.

"Stupid Namjoon."


Okay, here you go. Quite a ty Namjin chapter.

Sorry for the disappointment though. If you were expecting a little bit more fluff in their relation.

I'll try to write better in the future. Sorry again.


And yes, the requested cameo is here. Leo (Taek Woon)and N (Hak Yeon) of VIXX :)
For those of you who would like a cameo request, feel free to do so here ^^
Now, please enjoy a spam of Neo's photo :3