Who are you?

Silence

"Yo V, are you free now?"

"Nope. Sorry. I...Um...Have to do something. I gotta go. See ya." Taehyung said hurriedly, before the line ended. Hoseok grumbled annoyingly while inserting his phone into his pockets. He looked at his surrounding and sighed, feeling a little lost. He was alone, not knowing what to do. He was bored to death sitting like a dumb people at home, so he thought he was making the wisest decision he ever did, which was to get out to the nearby park and randomly call another BTS member to join him.

Unfortunately, Lady Luck was not on his side today. Namjoon had to go and send his sister to the airport, Yoongi just too lazy to get up from bed and just now Taehyung acting all weird and turned his offer down. The fact that the park suddenly filled with couples dating and children running didn't help to kill his boredom either. Right now, he slumped in one of the bench, the opposite of a big fish pond that became the center of the park. He could hear the sound of the bell ringing from the ice cream man on his right while the chattering voices of excited kids can be heard in the air.

The mood was festive, but somehow Hoseok did not feel the least interested. He took out his earphone and put it in his ears, playing his favourite playlist that he had saved in his phone. Then he just slumped against the bench again, while looking at the sky. He was busy counting the clouds when he felt someone staring at him. At first he was too lazy to acknowledge the stare that he felt, but after a few seconds his curiosity wins over him. He sat up straight, and pulling his earphone off, he looked around.

It took him a while to actually notice that a boy - face too cute to be true - was staring at him non stop. He was leaning against the bar around the pond, while his hair was played by the wind. The boy was wearing a striped blue white shirt and a light blue skinny with a black pair of high cut sneakers. He was smiling, his red thin lips a little bit open revealing his perfectly white teeth, that matched his fair skin. He was skinny, but not that skinny. His legs was slender and looked perfectly fine to Hoseok, not to mention his tiny cheeks that seemed to be quite firm. Hoseok then just smiled a little as he waved at the other, and patted the empty spot on the bench next to him.

The boy gasped a little, as his cheeks became a little too red - probably shy that Hoseok noticed he was staring at Hoseok. But still, he slowly ambled his way to Hoseok, before he stopped right in front of Hoseok and smiled bashfully.

"Hi." He uttered. His voice was sweet, and a little soft with a pitch slightly higher than a normal guy. Hoseok thinks that everything about the boy matched. He just nodded and gestured the boy to sit beside him, to which the boy shyly obeyed.

"Hi." Hoseok said, a the boy flinched slightly, before his smile turned even wider.

"Have you been staring at me for a long time already?" Hoseok asked, to which made the boy's face became redder immediately.

"Quite." He replied slowly, looking down while he fidgeted with the hem of his shirt.

"Did you notice?" The boy asked, this time he tilted his head a little to Hoseok's side, though he was still looking down.

"Well, your staring could make a hole right through me, of course I would notice." Hoseok chuckles, and he could hear a soft laugh coming from the boy right beside him.

"Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable." He apologized, finally looking at Hoseok's face. Hoseok took this chance to finally analyze the other's face. He noticed the the other's lips was not red, it is a lighter shade of pink. And also his eyes shone, especially when he opened his eyes quite wide.

"No it's okay." Hoseok said. "Not that it matters, but I kinda like it when it comes from you." Hoseok added after a few pause, to which made the other boy squirmed in his place right beside him.

The boy just giggled slowly and still too shyly. Hoseok just let out a small smile, before he took the other's hand and stood up.

"Let's go to my house." Hoseok beamed, not waiting to hear any answer from the stranger that was still sitting down. He just pulled the other boy up before pulling the boy to run after him, going towards his house. The boy tried to protest, but then he ignored the words coming out from the boy. All he knew was his body was moving out of his control.

Panting and breathing hard, they finally reached Hoseok's house, to which Hoseok's fumbled through his pocket and let out a bunch of keys before unlocking the door and quickly pulled the boy in. He led the boy to the living room, and he immediately plopped himself down on a long couch. The boy was still panting a little, and he was clearly shocked by Hoseok's behaviour.

"Sit down." Hoseok said, before taking the boy's hand and pulled him down on the couch. The boy let out a small surprised yelp, to which Hoseok's find amusing. Hoseok let the boy's hand go, and let the boy to calm himself down. He took this time to calm himself down too, until he felt the boy beside him finally leaned himself against the soft couch, and his breath became as normal as before.

"You are beautiful." Hoseok blurted out, looking at the boy. Again, the boy gasped as his face became as red as a tomato.

"T- Thank you." The boy said, stuttering a little. He was looking at Hoseok's eyes, when he noticed Hoseok's face became nearer to his every seconds passed.

Finally, Hoseok's lips touched his lips in a very sweet manner. Hoseok could feel the other boy shifted a little, but he quickly put his hand around the boy's waist and pulled him closer. He bit the other's lower lips and s his tongue into the other's sweet mouth, tasting each and every part of the other's cavern as he deepened the kiss.

He could feel their knees were touching and rubbing against each other, which resulting for a certain parts of his body to react. He could feel the boy's hand on his chest, fumbling up and down over his abs, sometimes grabbing and squeezing his arms a little too hard. He then broke the kiss between them, panting as he opened his eyes and looked at the boy beside him. He was panting with his eyes closed, and Hoseok finds him very y.

He hovered on top of the boy, and attacked the boy's exposed neck, and and tasting the smooth milky skin.

"Enngghhh..." A soft sound escaped the boy's lips, to which make Hoseok's heart jumped in delight. The boy was totally enjoying this as much as he does. He started to travel a little south as he lapped his tongue at the other's collar bone and left a n angry red marks over there while his hand slowly took the boy's shirt and lifted it upwards. He then put his hands on the boy's tummy, feeling his pre-abs.

The cold contact of Hoseok's hand and the boy's tummy made him whimpered a little, before he pushed Hoseok's chest slightly.

"No..." The boy muttered weakly as he pushed Hoseok's chest a little harder, making Hoseok stopped abruptly with a frown on his face.

"No. I can't." He said, as he wiggled out from Hoseok's hold and stood up. He brushed his shirt, and quickly he turned towards the door, sprinting out. Hoseok tried to hold the boy's hand but it slipped his grab as the boy started to run away.

"Wait, I didn't mean-" Hoseok tried to explain, but the boy was out of the door. He could hear the boy's footsteps faintly getting farther from his house, as he sighed in disappointment. He sat back on the couch, as he brushed his hand through his hair, making it a little messy.

"! my hormones! And I don't even know his name, let alone his number." Hoseok bellowed in frustration as the sudden realization hit him. He found an angel, but he screwed up. It wasn't his intention - not the slightest - to get in the boy's pants. He just want to talk and get to know him a little better, just to make sure of what he was feeling. Now he was certain that he will never meet the boy again. He just put his palm on his face, regretting his actions earlier.

"!" He cursed once again as he felt regrets washing through his heart again.


Hye~ I have no words~ Bye bye~

Oh one more thing, what do you think if I made a story that shows my progress on each stories I am writing, so that you guys knew which story I'm currently updating?

Is it a good idea?

Anyway, thanks for subbing, upvoting and commenting. Keep the comment coming~

I love all of you *throws rose petals*