Butterfly

Silence

'Will you stay by my side? Will you promise me? In case you'll fly away or shatter if I put my hand on you, I'm afraid...'


Hoseok clenched his fists tightly as the promises he asked rang in his head. Like a broken tape, the scene of him proposing to Ricky played in his mind over and over, each time breaking his heart a little more than the other. He felt cold, but not because of the heavy rain that splattered on his body and face. Slowly, he felt tears streaming down his already wet cheeks as he tried to look in between the raindrops. Everything was a blur in front him, and he could hear nothing except for the pitter patter of the rain, and his heart thumping loudly.

The soft pull on his arms made Hoseok jolted a bit. He turned and saw Taehyung pulling him. He just followed the direction Taehyung was pulling him obediently. He was too tired and too scared to ask for any question. Not long after, he could see Namjoon standing, and Jin kneeling down, looking at something. Hoseok's sight finally captured something. A familiar body lying on the floor, unmoving. Hoseok let Taehyung's hand go, and rushed towards Jin's side.

He looked at the figure on the floor. He was hoping that his sight was wrong, but there Ricky was. Ricky's white t-shirt was ripped on his back, from his left shoulder down to the middle of his back. Ricky was lying on his chest, his eyes closed. Ricky's long bangs were wet, and covering half of his face, but Hoseok could still see the bruises and the wounds on Ricky's face clearly. Hoseok suddenly felt his feet going weak before he fell on his knees beside Jin. He could feel Namjoon's hand wrapping his body, preventing him to collapse further down. He reached out his hand and swept the bangs off Ricky's face, and he immediately felt his heart crushed when he saw how badly bruised was his lover's face.

"Hyung, help me!" Hoseok mumbled to Namjoon as Namjoon hugged him. Namjoon could feel the younger shaking.

"Hobie, don't lose hope," He whispered softly. He never saw Hoseok so broken before. Seeing his friend in this condition made his heart wrenched in pain. He patted Hoseok's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

With shaky hands, Hoseok reached out to Ricky's cheek, and he touched the bruise lightly before finally he scooped Ricky up bridal style.

"Let's go," He said, his voice trembling.


Yoongi looked at Jimin's peaceful features before he softly planted a kiss on Jimin's forehead. Jungkook just looked at Yoongi blankly while standing in the doorway. Jimin had fallen asleep on Yoongi's chest while waiting for any news about Ricky, and Yoongi insisted on bringing Jimin and tucking him to bed. After the kiss, Yoongi softly murmured sleep tight to Jimin's ear, before he slowly got up, and walked to Jungkook. They both walked out the room and went downstairs in an outstretched awkward silence. Both of them lie down on the couch before finally Jungkook sighed.

"Okay, you win," Jungkook said, making Yoongi grumbled a little as he opened his recently closed eyes and eyed Jungkook with a peculiar glare.

"Hm??" He asked, shrugging his shoulder a little as he sat up on the couch, and faced towards Jungkook.

"You know I never approved your relationship with Jimin before, right?" Jungkook said, looking at Yoongi lazily. Yoongi just forrowed his eyebrows.

"Jimin never told me about you. Besides, you don't matter. It is his feelings to me that matters." Yoongi shot, his voice calm and composed as usual.

"The !" Jungkook swore as he sat up straight and gave Yoongi a dagger look. "I am his brother for Jesus' sake!" Jungkook said, almost screaming.

"Then act like one. Don't be such a brat. Look over him when I cannot, and call him Jimin hyung. He's older." Yoongi said, smiling a little as he lazily lay down on the couch again. Jungkook just stuck his tongue out to the other, making Yoongi chuckling a little.

"Okay, fine!" Jungkook muttered softly. "But I'll keep my eyes on you," Jungkook said, sending a warning tone to the other. Yoongi just smiled gummily.

"Well, if your eyes have time to get off undressing Taehyung every second." Yoongi retorted playfully, making Jungkook gasped in embarrassment, and blushed.

"What! How do you-"

"Know?" Yoongi laughed. "Well, let's just say your boyfriend is close to me," He said, smiling as he closed his eyes. "Just so you know, Taehyung and you look good together. So you have my blessings" Yoongi said before he smiled as he slowly drifted into sleep.


Yoongi grumbled a little when his phone rang. He took his time in waking up, letting the phone rang a little bit longer before finally he reached out and grabbed the phone, answering the call. Namjoon's voice came through the speaker.

"Yoongi. We are at the hospital. Ricky is critical, and Hoseok...He's kinda breaking down right now. Can you come? Bring some clothes and towels as well." Namjoon said, a hint of worry was clear in his voice. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows before he hummed a little, a signal that he'll come. Jungkook woke up by the time, and he looked at Yoongi with his eyes half closed.

"Ricky is critical. Let's go to the hospital. You go and wash, I'll wake Jimin up." Yoongi said before he stood up, and went straight upstairs to Jimin's room.


Jimin was the first to go out from the car. He was eager to see how Ricky's condition was. He felt guilty that Ricky became like that because of him. He waited impatiently for both Jungkook and Yoongi, gesturing them to be faster with his hand. After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the emergency unit, where a bunch of wet, dishevelled looking boys were huddling around.

Hoseok was the first one to stand up when he saw the three of them approaching, and he ran towards Yoongi and hugged the other.

"Hyung, I cannot take this," Hoseok said, his emotions filling him up again. Yoongi patted Hoseok's shoulder softly, and just let the younger cried on his shoulder. Meanwhile, Jungkook already went to Taehyung and was now fixing Taehyung's wet hair with the towel he brought. He distributed the towels and the clothes to the other's as well, hoping that the clothes would fit them.

Jimin just gave Yoongi a sad smile, and Yoongi shook his head before he softly trod towards Jin. Jin then just pull Jimin into a small hug, whispering 'I'm glad you're okay' softly to Jimin's ear.

That moment, a doctor went out from the emergency door, making everyone's attention turning towards him. He looked around.

"Can I meet with the family of Yoo Changhyun?" He asked, making Hoseok stopped sobbing, and rushed to him. They talked for a moment before Hoseok hugged the doctor, and the doctor patted his shoulder softly. They exchanged thank yous before the doctor went away. Hoseok turned around, and sighed softly, looking down.

"The doctor said he's passed the critical state, but he's sedated. He'll come around tomorrow morning." Hoseok said, a hint of relief was heard in his voice. Jimin went to Hoseok and pulled Hoseok into a brief hug before he made a 'sorry' sign. Hoseok just gave a small smile to Jimin, and nodded a little. Jungkook went to the both of them and handed Hoseok a pair of clothes.

"Hyung, wear this. Don't get sick." He said, referring to the wet shirt that was now hanging to Hoseok's body. Hoseok took the clothes and nodded. "THank you. I'll take care of Ricky until he comes around. You guys can go back and rest." He muttered softly, and the rest of them just nodded lightly. After discussing among themselves, they decided to head out separately, each to their respective houses to get some sleep before meeting each other back tomorrow morning in the hospital to meet up with Hoseok tomorrow. They finally said their goodbyes, and head out of the hospital.


Here you go~

AN update :D

Anyway, you like the new poster?