Hatred

Silence

Jimin stretched himself as he got up from the couch. There was literally nothing interesting in the tv - no cartoons and good movies - plus the fact that Jungkook had gone out without telling him made his day seemed dull. Mom was busy cooking while Dad was busy in his reading room, doing work. Although they were both not Jimin's biological parents, but Jimin had been staying with them ever since his parents died, making he felt like they were his real parents and Jungkook as his little brother. Although he do think that he was a nuisance sometimes, but the Jeon family had been loving him as their own, something he would never complain.

He sighed as he went to his room, grabbing himself a novel before plopping down on the bed and started to read the novel where he left off previously. After a few minutes of tossing and grunting, he finally closed the book and got up again, scanning his room before he saw something in his wardrobe. He smiled, and quickly grabbed his towel and shoot into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

As soon as he finished showering, he then hurried off to his wardrobe and pull out a black singlet together with a pair of black shorts and quickly get dressed. He then rushed downstairs and grabbed his basketball and shoes. He told Mrs. Jeon that he was going out to play, and  got into the car, before instructing the driver to drive to his school. Relaxing his body, he took out his phone and played some games  just to get rid of his boredom.

Finally arriving, he got out and signaled thanks to the driver before he drove away. Jimin then slowly trotted towards the school compound, getting in it and then went straight to the basketball court. With the ball in his hand, he made a long ranged shoot before he stopped in the middle of the court and started to stretched himself. After he finally feel stretched enough, he started to run a few laps around the court, before finally he stopped and grabbed the ball, bouncing it carefully and shoot it, smiling alone satisfied when the ball pass through the basket with ease. He continue to play for a bit more time, before he finally panting in exhaustion. He just let the ball rolled away as he sat down, before he lie down on his back, trying to breathe slowly. He smiled faintly as he closed his eyes and tried to soak in the quiet and peace.

"What a fine view." A soft, husky voice that boomed through the quietness made Jimin jumped in shock. He got up and looked around, trying to find the source of the voice, before finally he saw someone familiar, coming down from one of the top level bleachers. He grunted as he sighed in annoyance.

"Hello. What are you doing here?" Yoongi said when he reached beside Jimin, and plopped down beside him. Jimin frowned, rolling his eyes and just pointed at the ball lazily.

"Practicing are you?" Yoongi asked, before he mentally slapped himself for the obvious question, to which Jimin just nodded slowly.

Yoongi sighed, before he pulled out his phone and give it to Jimin. Jimin looked at Yoongi, a little puzzled and confused.

"I don't want to talk alone. So at least I can figure out what you are trying to imply, instead of guessing the answer." Yoongi said, before he put the phone in Jimin's palm.

"Why didn't you text me?" Yoongi asked, after a few seconds of silence.

"Why should I?" Jimin typed and flashed it to Yoongi.

"Because I waited." Yoongi replied shortly.

"Why should you? I didn't ask you to wait." Jimin countered.

Yoongi sighed. "I guess you don't." He stayed silent for a while, before he looked at Jimin.

"You hate me, don't you?" Yoongi asked sharply, to which had taken Jimin aback. He didn't expect this kind of question to pop out so sudden.

"Well, I don't hate you. I just...don't really like you." Jimin answered, before he continue typing. "I mean, you were a beast on our first meeting, so yeah."

Yoongi took a few moments to digest the meaning behind Jimin's words, before he remembered the incident in the cafe.

"That wasn't really our first meeting. But anyway, I like the words beast that you used." Yoongi paused, before he inched closer to Jimin and put his face closer to Jimin. "You know, I can be a real 'beast' if you want me to be." Yoongi said playfully, and chuckled away when he saw Jimin's face turned beet red.

"Yah! You!" Jimin typed harshly onto Yoongi's screen, making Yoongi cringed.

"Hey. Careful. That is the latest design okay. Don't tap the screen to hard." Yoongi mumbled, looking at Jimin, who glared at him in return.

"Okay. Sorry. Don't you ever do that again. Or I'll kick your ." Jimin typed and showed it to Yoongi, and Yoongi cackled as soon as he read it.

"Wow. You are fierce. And adorable at the same time." Yoongi said slowly, chuckling more to himself, but Jimin heard it anyway. Jimin's cheeks flushed red again, so he just stayed silent.

"You know. You made me curious. Can I ask you a few questions?" Yoongi said. Jimin looked towards Yoongi and nodded, interested in what Yoongi had in mind.

"Well. You can choose not to answer if you are uncomfortable with it. It maybe a little personal." Yoongi said, pausing when he saw Jimin typing something.

"About me being mute?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah. Are you born mute?" Yoongi asked carefully, looking at Jimin, his expression softening.

"No. I was born normal. Some things happened when I was little, making me became who I am now." Jimin answered, and looked down.

"Some thing happened? What thing?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"I don't usually share my past with someone I barely know. Besides, I think its best to forget about it." Jimin typed.

"Okay sure. Erm...After the...um...'thing', what really happened to your voice? Did you get hurt somewhere?" Yoongi  kept on asking, to which Jimin shake his head.

"My heart hurts, but I don't get any physical injuries. At least not to my vocal cords or my neck." Jimin replied, looking at the court blankly. Yoongi took a glance towards Jimin, wondering what Jimin was thinking and how hurtful the incident was for him.

"Then how did you became mute?" Yoongi looked at Jimin, trailing Jimin's face and neck with his eyes without Jimin noticing.

"It just....lost. One day I woke up, I couldn't utter any words. There's nothing in my throat." Jimin stated.

"Hospitals? Did you go and have a check?" Yoongi pressed.

"As a matter of fact, I did. I hate being mute. But the doctor said that my throat is completely fine. He said that my voice would come back to me in due time. That it is the reaction to what I had been through. A trauma to the incident I have earlier." Jimin paused typing when a drop of water fell onto the phone screen. He wiped off the water on the screen when he felt a calloused, rough hands on his cheeks, wiping the tears that streamed out. He looked at Yoongi and smiled faintly.

"You still wait for it to come back to you?" Yoongi guessed, while slowly he ruffled Jimin's hair. Jimin nodded, clearly he was holding his tears.

"I did. Or I used too. But I gave up now. Some things that are lost won't come back. Life is just like that." Jimin typed, and then he shoved the phone back to Yoongi before he stood up. Yoongi took that as a sign that Jimin had enough of his questions, so he just let Jimin ran to the ball while he picked his things up.

"Let me send you home." Yoongi offered, to which Jimin shook his head. He smiled a little, as he patted on Yoongi's back before he walked past Yoongi.

Yoongi swore he could hear a soft sobs coming out from Jimin as he walked past him, but when he looked at Jimin's back, he can't seemed to figure if Jimin was crying. He just shook his head, and rubbed his chest unconsciously.

"Park Jimin, what had happened to you?" Yoongi mumbled, sighing as he slowly ambled towards the door.


Hello~ Sorry for being so late.

I'm stuck with lots of assignments :(

This is just some leisure chapter to keep the story going. After this, things will start to get better for all the pairings, before another thing come up.

Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting and subbing for the stories. You guys never fail to impress me ^^

Till next time~

Oh and remember that I said something about doing a story that shows my activities? Well, here it is. Feel free to subscribe it to see which story is in update progress, which is in hiatus or what upcoming story that I will make soon. ~o~