Each of Our Secret

Silence

Jimin took Jungkook's hand and led him outside the classroom, as his grin widens. Today, he will be going to the beach with Jungkook. Jungkook had promised to bring him to the beach last week, and he had been excited ever since. As soon as the bell rang, he jumped out of his seat, grabbed his already packed bag and then pulled Jungkook towards the door, and here they are now, with Jimin dragging the obviously dumbfounded Jungkook.

"Hyung, I have something to settle. Why don't you go back first?" Jungkook said as he walked faster to keep up with Jimin's wide steps. He wondered why Jimin had been so eager to go home. Hearing the words coming out from Jungkook's mouth, Jimin stopped walking and turned around, expecting Jungkook to wear his goofy smile and said 'just kidding' as he always did, but what he saw had made him disappointed. Jungkook was standing there with an apologetic smile on his face.

"You mean?" Jimin asked, looking at Jungkook questioningly.

"Well, I...just remember urm...that I have something to do at the library. You go on home. I"ll see you soon." Jungkook said, before he ran off, leaving a pouting Jimin behind. Jimin huffed angrily, and stomped his feet, before he slowly made his way to the basketball court. He thought of shooting a ball or two, and forget about the stupid Jungkook. He fastened his pace, and he was about to reach the court when he was pulled backwards.

"Hello young man. Where are you going?" A soft, husky voice greeted him. He rolled his eyes again, before turning to see Yoongi wearing his usual playful smirk on his face.

"To the court. Why are you here anyway?" Jimin signaled, looking at Yoongi and jutted his lips in annoyance.

"Well, I was just sitting when I saw you. So being the nice guy I am, I came here to greet you." Yoongi said playfully, before he felt a sharp pain on his left arm. Jimin had smacked him - hard. "hey, what you do that for?" He asked, pouting slightly.

"Well, obviously someone had to do that. Stop following me around." Jimin retorted, and Yoongi sighed in defeat.

"Well, why did you ask if you already knew that? Dang it, you have a smart brain." Yoongi replied. Jimin looked at Yoongi, and gave a faint smile at him.

"As a matter of fact, I do. Or else I won't get a scholarship, silly." Jimin signaled, before he giggled mutely. Yoongi looked surprised, before he smiled widely while looking at Jimin with a loving gaze, making Jimin shuddered.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin asked, a hint of pink shades started to appear on his cheeks.

"Well, this is the first time you laughs. Or at least you looked happy enough to actually show some emotions other than snapping at me all the time. And you looked cute." Yoongi said, before huffing his cheeks in embarrassment as he looked away, regretting the words that came out of his mouth. Meanwhile, Jimin looked down, hiding the fact that he felt his cheeks getting hotter, and his heartbeats getting faster.

"You are a teaser." Jimin signaled, before Yoongi frowned in confusion.

"Erm, what is it that you are trying to say? I haven't learn that word yet." Yoongi said, looking at Jimin's hand. It was then that Jimin noticed, he wasn't tapping on his phone to talk to Yoongi as he usually did. He talked to Yoongi using sign laguage, which means that Yoongi had learned it, just to talk to him. The very thought makes his heart touched, for the first time. He looked at Yoongi differently, making Yoongi frowned deeper.

"Is something wrong? What did I do this time?" Yoongi asked sighing, but Jimin just put his palm on Yoongi's mouth.

"Just shut up. Calm down, idiot. Let's play basketball." Jimin said, before he walked into the basketball court, leaving behind a dumbfounded Yoongi.

"Hey, wait for me!" Yoongi shouted as he ran into the basketball court too.

**********

Jungkook went into the library, and scanned the library looking for someone. He smiled when he spotted the person he was looking for, and quickly rushed to the other.

"Hey, sorry I am late. I had to reason with Jimin for a while." Jungkook said, before giving his apologetic smile towards the other.

"It's okay, Kookie. You know I don't have much things to do. Beside, I can read while waiting." Taehyung said, smiling his usual goofy smile.

"Okay hyung. Whatever you said." Jungkook said, before he took a seat beside Taehyung. Jungkook pull his books out, and started to read them. They stayed in silence for quite a few minutes, before Jungkook whimpered softly.

"Ohhh....This is boring. Why do you choose this place to meet me?" Jungkook said, glancing at the orange headed guy beside him.

"Well, because we came here to study. And you promised me you'll help get a good results, right? And also, because I want to spend more time with you." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook shook his head, clearly disagreed with Taehyung's answer.

"I don't understand why library. Why not cafe, or just classroom?" Jungkook asked, making a soft whine at the end.

"Well, because we are supposed to meet in secrecy. You see how many people are there here? None. And we are in the most secluded places in the library, don't worry." Taehyung said, before he continued to read the book in front of him. Jungkook pouted, and flicked his pen away. He took the book that Taehyung was reading, and he closed the book.

"I don't want to read. Now, let's do something to kill my boredom, or else I can go back." Jungkook said, giving a glare towards Taehyung, to which Taehyung just laughed.

"We can always get to know each other." Taehyung said playfully, smirking towards Jungkook.

"Sounds good. What do you want to know about me?" Jungkook asked, as he slumped his head down on the table while his eyes looked at Taehyung'sfeatures. Without him realizing he was tracing Taehyung's jaw line, down to Taehyung's neck to his collarbone. Jungkook gulped a little, before he immediately sat up straight, trying to shut the images off his mid.

"Woah, I thought you hated me. You actually let me ask you anything? Like seriously, anything?" Taehyung asked, not believing what he heard.

"Yes I did, silly. Anything.  Now, what do you want to ask?" Jungkook replied, before he started to regret his answer.

"Okay, how big is you ?" Taehyung blurted out, his face flushed in excitement.

"What kind of question is that? I am not telling you how big my...my is!" Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung, whom by now jutting out his bottom lips and looked at Jungkook sulkily.

"No, I am not gonna answer that. Anything but that." Jungkook said, huffed in annoyance, and Taehyung was forced to obliged.

"Okay fine. But you have to answer this one. Have you kissed before?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook's lips. Jungkook took his time, before he shook his head.

"What? No? Have you...never had any girlfriend? Or boyfriend before?" Taehyung asked, to which Jungkook shook his head again.

"To think of it, all my life revolves around Jimin hyung. I got no time for someone else." Jungkook said, tilting his head, trying to remember if he had been close to anyone other than Jimin.

"I see. Erm...Do you want to kiss?" Taehyung asked. He didn't know why, but he was expecting a positive answer from Jungkook. It took Jungkook some time, before he finally replied.

"Yes, I would." He said, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung didn't know why, but he leaned closer to Jungkook, and before he could ask his mind to stop his body, he could feel his lips touching with Jungkook's. He closed his eyes, and softly gave a small peck to Jungkook's lips, and pulled it off. Jungkook had his eyes wide opened in horror, before he put his hands on his mouth.

"What the f-" Jungkook said, before Taehyung put his hands onto Jungkook's mouth, making Jungkook shut his mouth.

"Shhh." Taehyung said, trying to hold the embarrassment inside him.

"Next question, where would you like to go for a holiday?" Taehyung asked, ignoring the glare that he got from Jungkook, before he released Jungkook's mouth, and returned the glare that Jungkook gave him, right on the eyes, making Jungkook flinched, and looked away shyly.

"Vacation..." Jungkook said, before a flash of memory played in his mind.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed, making Taehyung frowned. "I was supposed to bring Jimin to the beach, and I totally forgot. ! No wonder he was so eager to go back home." Jungkook said, before he freaked out and stood up, packing his things.

"Hyung! I have to go. See you later." He said, before he quickly scampered, before turning back to face Taehyung, he smiled softly.

"Thanks for the kiss." He said, and went off quickly, leaving the dumbfounded Taehyung behind.


All right. A transition chapter for you guys.

So I decided to start making Taekook a little bit more serious.

Hope you like it. I just finished my finals, hence the late update.

Sorry~ Who wants J-Ricky?