Hate me

Silence

Jimin sighed softly as he tried to sit down. He looked at the food in front of him, and then looked again at the empty seat next to him.

"Jungkook?" He asked slowly, his voice getting better everyday. Although his neck still felt a bit restrained everytime he tried to talk, but he was grateful. It had been a week since Jungkook giving him a cold shoulder, and every single day he hoped that he can talk some sense to Jungkook. He had practiced talking every single free time he had, and with Yoongi coming over often, he managed to talk for a longer time now, and with ease. Luckily, he was excused from the school for the whole week since his last episode.

"Jungkook had went out earlier today. Maybe you guys will meet up at school. Just eat, dear." Mrs. Jeon said, smiling softly as she bit on the piece of the pancakes.

Jimin's tummy grumbled a little; a sign that he hadn't touched anything since last two nights ago. But somehow, Jimin felt like puking when he saw the food. He just couldn't eat.

He sighed again, pushing the untouched pancakes away as he stood up and left the dining table. He just wanted the day to end. In fact, he just wanted everything to end. This cold war that Jungkook had declared made him restless, and not to mention, very tired. He was tired of Jungkook's antics, and he was tired of trying. Shouldn't getting his voice back made Jungkook happy? Well, it doesn't seem like it now.

Jimin slung his bag through his shoulder, and walked out the door, dismissing the driver that was waiting for him. He wanted to walk, and he just wanted to be alone. He needed to clear his mind, and have at least some time to think.

Jimin walked along the road, feeling his bag became heavier and heavier each second. He looked around, seeing the school gate in front of him. He looked at the open gate, but he felt like he wasn't invited inside.

He turned around, before he slowly walked away from the gate.

**********

"Ricky! Where were you last night?" Hoseok asked, before he slowly took Ricky's hand into his. "Hyung. Sorry. I hung out with my friends last night. So...I kinda....missed your call." Ricky said, blushed a little when he felt Hoseok's warm hands against his. Hoseok pouted a little, before sighing.

"You know what? Sometimes, I don't feel like you are my boyfriend at all. We didn't even go out on a date yet." Hoseok said, pursuing his lips even more. Ricky just chuckled, and he stood on his tiptoe, and pulled Hoseok towards him as he kissed Hoseok's cheeks.

"Why are you so tall?" He asked, laughing a little as he slowly stepped forward again, pulling Hoseok to him. Hoseok gladly embraced Ricky, and slowly he kissed Ricky's hair.

"Hyung, isn't that Jimin?" Ricky asked as he froze and pushed Hoseok slightly away. Ricky pointed to a familiar figure that was clad in a school uniform, but weirdly Jimin was walking away from the school's gate. He looked at Hoseok again.

"Where is he going?" Ricky asked, to which Hoseok just frowned. Hoseok just shook his head, and looked at Jimin. Hoseok shook his head again.

"Maybe he left something. But isn't it too late for him to get back? The school is about to start." Hoseok said slowly, before he looked at Ricky and decided to just let Jimin be. He quickly pulled Ricky to the hallway as soon as he heard the school bell rang. Ricky just let Hoseok led him away; his gaze was still at Jimin's figure that was getting further and further.

**********

Jimin sighed softly as he hummed a nursery rhymes he knew since he was little. He looked around him as he walked past the rows of shops in the town. He had bought himself a new shirt and wore them, while his uniform was in the bag. When he first entered the town, he got himself a few glances from people around him as he was wearing a school uniform. Thinking that he better took it off, he bought himself a new shirt at the nearest store he could find.

Walking past the shops, he finally reached his destination. The beach. It took him quite a long time to walk from the school to the beach, and he felt a little bit exhausted. However, seeing the blue ocean, with a white foam forming as the waves crashing against the shore made him smile. The sound of the waves was calming. He wanted to come here for quite some time, but Jungkook was always busy with stuff, and Taehyung. Jimin knew that Jungkook had a crush on Taehyung, ever since they first met him. The way Jungkook's eyes shone whenever he saw Taehyung was obvious. Although Jungkook never talked about Taehyung in front of him, but Jimin couldn't help but to notice the slight blush on Jungkook's cheeks everytime Taehyung was talking to him.

Jimin shook his head, before he slowly ambled towards the nearest shady trees, and plopped down under the shades to cool his body down. He looked at his watch and sighed softly. This was his first time skipping school. He felt a little guilty, but he wasn't ready to meet with Jungkook and being hurt again. Each time that Jungkook gave him a sharp glance and a sudden turn away, his feelings were scratched deep. He just don't know what to do, except to act like a responsible older brother should, which was giving some time to Jungkook to cool down.

Jimin took his shoes off, and put it by his side, before he slowly put his feet on the golden sand. The warmth of the sand gave him a soothing and relaxing feeling, before he slowly lay down on the sand, not caring if his shirt and pants will get dirty. He sighed softly as he looked up to the blue sky, feeling his body enveloped by the warmth that radiates from the sand. He could feel his worries slowly drifted away, and so if his consciousness. He felt his eyes became heavier, before he slowly fades into deep sleep.

**********

Jungkook looked at the empty seat beside him. He thought that Jimin was supposed to come to school today, but he guessed that maybe Jimin was sick again. He remembered seeing Jimin coughing last 2 days, but he didn't do anything except to keep on ignoring Jimin, something he regrets. He was mad about Yoongi, and about how stupid Jimin is when he went out with Yoongi. It was unbelievable! After the humiliation that Yoongi had out him through!

Jungkook was startled a little when he felt someone touching his shoulder. He looked around and saw Taehyung with his wide smile, sitting down in front of him.

"Morning Kookie. You don't look so good, What happen?" Taehyung asked, the wide smile still plastered on his face.

"Nothing. It's just, I was angry with Jimin, that's all." Jungkook said, before he sighed and sat against the chair. Taehyung looked at the empty seats, and his smile wavered a little.

"He's not coming today, too?" Taehyung asked, to which Jungkook just shrugged weakly.

"I don't know, and I don't want to know." Jungkook said, pouting. Taehyung just looked at Jungkook, and his hand quickly touched Jungkook's pouting lips.

"Don't say that. You guys are brothers." Taehyung said softly. "Anyway, lately Yoongi had been spending time with Jimin. I have never seen Yoongi hyung cares so much about someone before. I think he really likes Jimin. What do you think? Wouldn't they be sweet?" Taehyung asked, oblivious to the real reason Jungkook had sulked.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook snapped, clenching his teeth. He looked away, silently hating Taehyung for ruining his already ruined mood. "I hate him." Jungkook mumbled, but somehow Taehyung captured the words.

"Who? Yoongi?" Taehyung chuckles. "Why should you? He's a really nice guy. Or perhaps, you don't like him spending time with Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his facial expression changed from happy to sad. "You like Jimin? Are you jealous?" Taehyung asked with a slightly alarmed tone.

"No, babo. I like you, of course. Why should I like Jimin? He's my brother, and that would be ." Jungkook replied as he softly hit Taehyung's head, before he took Taehyung's hand in his.

"I just don't like Yoongi, because of the soup incident." Jungkook said as he traced Taehyung's palm softly. Taehyung nodded, and smiled.

"You know, ever since that day, Yoongi started to like Jimin. Even though he didn't say it, but everytime we talked about Jimin and you, he would suddenly join our conversation, and sometimes he would talk how adorable Jimin is, out of the blue. He's a funny hyung." Taehyung said and chuckled softly.

"You guys talked about us? What do you guys talk about?" Jungkook asked, slightly surprised.

"Secret." Taehyung replied shortly, before he stuck his tongue out playfully, and turned around as the teacher walks in. He could feel Jungkook's glare behind him, but he just laughed softly, feeling a little bit funny.

**********

Jungkook sighed as he opened the door, and went straight to the kitchen. He was thirsty and in need of some water.

"Oh, Jungkook, welcome back!" He heard his mom greeted him as soon as he came into the kitchen. He just waved at her as he opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of juice and gulped it down.

"Wow, you sure are thirsty. It's been hot, isn't it? So how was your day? Why are you back so late?" His mother asked while she continued to cut the vegetables.

"Just fine. I had a basketball practice till just now. Tournament is coming up soon. Oh, and Coach was asking about Jimin. Why is he absent today?" Jungkook asked as he slumped down on the chair, and continue to sip on his drinks, this time a little slower.

"Eh, Jimin went to school this morning. He was absent?" His mom asked, looking as Jungkook as she stopped cutting the veggies. Jungkook looked at his mother in confusion, and just nodded his head.

"It's okay, I'll talk to him." Jungkook said, sighing softly before he stood up, and walked out of the kitchen. He headed straight to Jimin's room, and knocked the door. He cleared his throat lightly. "Ahem, hyung! Can I come in? I want to talk to you about something." He said, maintaining his cold tone. He waited for a few seconds, before he started to have this weird feeling. He turned the knob, and opened the door.

"Hyung?" He asked, only to be greeted by a dark, empty room. He looked around, and saw no sign of Jimin. He rushed down and went into the kitchen.

"Mom, hyung is not in his room. Did he tell you where did he go?" Jungkook asked hurriedly. His mother just shook her head, worries immediately flashed on her face.

"!" Jungkook cursed under his breath as he ran out of the kitchen and went to find the driver.

**********

Jimin grunted a little as he opened his eyes, looking around him. It was getting dark. He sat up immediately and he took a look at his watch.

"Oh no. I should be home." He exclaimed, a little too loud that it attracted a few people to look at him. He took his phone out, and realized that his phone were dead. He just shook his head, and thought how long had he fallen asleep. It was true that he felt drained - both mentally and physically - with the thing that had been going on around him. And apparently the talking therapy he had every day was exhausting, although he did nothing but try to force his voice out.

He sighed as he tried to dust the sand off his shirt, and looked around to find his bag. He took a grab of his bag, and dusted the sand of his bag as well, before a boy's voice greeted him.

"Hello, aren't you Jimin?"


Hye guys!!!! Sorry for the long wait, here's an update for you~~~

This chapter focused on Jimin and Jungkook, with a slight of J-Ricky and Taekook.
Hope you guys are happy with it~~~~
Also, a cliffhanger for you because I just love to tease~~~

Please read it and comment. I love reading your comment, every single one of you~

Oh, btw, if you miss me, you guys and read my oneshot and drabbles.

Sometimes I fill them with stories that I suddenly got the mood to write.

It is Yoonmin and Jikook so far, and I just update a new oneshot there called shadows~

Anyway, thanks for the almost 600 subbies!

I almost cried~~~

I love you guys so much!!!!

*gives you a virtual cookies*