Shower

Silence

Jungkook talked to his mother, while Jimin continue to drag his heavy feet up the stairs and went straight to his room. He was frustrated with what had happened to his locker, and it had been bothering him until he could not concentrate on a single thing in his class. It was his second day, second freaking day and his locker had been sabotaged with a smelly filthy thing. Not to mention, his books were all ruined, and he bought it with his own money. The money he got from working as a cashier at a yogurt shop. he could not contained his frustration as he sighed, and rolled around in bed.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was busy downstairs trying to wash Jimin's uniform. He insisted on washing it even though Jimin told him not to, because he knew that Jimin was upset although Jimin had his poker face masked on. The thing about Park Jimin is, he always seemed calm and composed in every situation, although he was suffering like inside his heart.Sometimes, even Jungkook felt frustrated about this side of Jimin, but he had to bear with it, since Jungkook was the closest person Jimin had, and he opened up to Jungkook a lot, although it took him years to gain Jimin's trust.

He didn't know why, but this time he didn't tell about the thing that had happened to his mom. A part of him doesn't want his mom to worry, and a pat of him knew that he'll upset Jimin more if his parents knew about his problems. Although it's been almost 8 years Jimin had been living with his family, but Jimin still had this insecurities of him troubling his family too much. Jungkook knew too well that his parents loved Jimin like their own. They even proposed to changed Jimin's family name to Jeon Jimin, but problems arise making them unable to do so.

Jungkook sighed in content. He'd done washing the uniform, and then he went outside drying it in the sun. His mother had went out for some groceries just about when they arrived, which Jungkook thought was very lucky. Or else she might have asked a few suspicious question if she sees the uniform's state before it was washed.

**********

Yoongi jumped into Namjoon's car,smiling excitedly at all the sleepy faces.

"Hyung, where were you this last few days?" Taehyun looked at Yoongi, rubbing his red, half closed eyes softly and yawned again.

"Well, I was busy." Yoongi said, smiling and ruffling Taehyung's hair. "Hey, why do you look so down today?" Yoongi asked Taehyung.

"Hyung, its Thursday. His PE period day." Namjoon said, chuckling a little while he casually pressed the pedal, making the car slowly glides its way to school.

"Oh, PE? What are you going to play today?" Yoongi asked, to which Taehyung groaned. Hoseok was sleeping peacefully, undisturbed by the talk that the other had.

"You'll like it, hyung. It's basketball." Taehyung said, slowly putting his hands through his hair and grunted slightly.

"You don't like it? But you're good at it." Yoongi frowned, clearly feeling confused. Taehyung was one of the best basketball player in the school. In fact, Taehyung was in the team that was supposed to have a tournament this semester.

"I do hyung. But I have practice everyday, and my body hurts a lot." Taehyung whined, before he slowly massaged his thighs and shoulder while he hissed a few times and pouted.

"Yah...Since when you've become so jelly?" Hoseok said, looking at Taehyung with one eyes opened. Taehyung grunted and smacked Hoseok's thighs, which made Hoseok "Ouch-ed" in pain.

Laughter boomed from Yoongi and Namjoon, before the car stopped in the parking lot. They went out almost immediately - Taehyung and Hoseok stretched their body and yawned the last bit of the drowsiness, before they said goodbye to each other, and started to go to different ways.

**********

Jimin was glad that his locker smelled nice - strawberry scented, as he like it - after the 'incident'. He took a glance at Jungkook who was now at his own locker, and smiled thankfully towards the other. Jungkook just waved at the other, and gave a thumbs up for a job well done. He smiled inwardly, feeling proud of himself. He chuckles a few times, before he closed his locker and went to Jimin.

"Hyung, today we have PE class. But then, after the class, you have to wear this clothes back, because your spare uniform is at home." Jungkook said, gesturing to the uniform that Jimin was wearing. Jimin just nodded understandingly, smiling before he took Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook smiled shortly, and both of them went to the changing room, and quickly changed into their sports attire. Jimin always like sports. In fact, he loves basketball - besides dancing, of course. And he had been working out for quite some time, so he had build quite a nice and fit body and also a great stamina. Sometimes Jungkook joined him dancing and working out, but otherwise he'll be too busy playing computer games and also sleeping like a baby.

Jimin and Jungkook walked to the basketball indoor court, and smiled when they saw the coach there. Quite some time later, after a few briefing about safety and rules of the game, they were divided into two groups. Unfortunately, Jimin and Jungkook is on the opposite team, but Jungkook was in the same team with Taehyung. Taehyung couldn't help but smiling happily, sneakily stole a glance or two at Jungkook secretly.

The game started, with Jungkook's team leading. Taehyung was playing fantastically, giving no chance for Jimin's team to score. It was very unfortunate that Jimin's teammates never played basketball before , while the other team had two boys who have great skills in basketball. Jungkook and Taehyung had shown a remarkable cooperation during the match. When the game was almost in the middle, Jimin made the first score for his team,and then continuously gaining score as he efficiently dribbled the ball pass Taehyung and Jungkook effortlessly and shoot the ball with a sharp accuracy.

Just about when the game was ending, suddenly Jungkook slipped and sprained his legs, making the match halted abruptly. Jimin and Taehyung both went to Jungkook when he fell down and whined. It was very clear that Jungkook's ankle was in a very crooked angle, and Jungkook whining in pain doesn't help at all. Before Jimin can react, Taehyung took Jungkook's hand, slumped to his shoulder as he slowly lifted the other bridal style, much to everyone's surprised.

"I'll bring him to the infirmary room." Taehyung said lowly, keeping his face expression calmly. Jimin just looked at Jungkook questioningly.

"It's okay, I'll take care of him." Taehyung said, before the coach nodded and Taehyung went off, bringing the dumbfounded Jungkook with him. Jimin just sighed worriedly, and turned back to the changing room, before he heard a voice calling him.

"Park Jimin, come here a second." The coach called, to which Jimin obeyed.

"The rest can go back. I need to talk to Jimin." The coach instructed, and the other students left.

"Jimin. I saw the way you and Jungkook played just now, and it was great. I want both of you to be in the school's Basketball Club and polish your skill. I will assigned some seniors to help you with that. I will not receive a no as an answer, so get yourself ready next Monday evening for your first practice. See you there." The coach said, patting Jimin's shoulder. "Oh, tell Jungkook to be there too." He said, before smiling and then walked away from the court.

Jimin shrugged, but then smiling softly. He was happy to be in the school's Basketball Club, and he was sure Jungkook will be too. He then rushed to the changing room, realizing it was already empty. Thinking that he might be late for his next class, he just took the towel and his uniform and put them on the bench outside the bathroom. He then quickly get out from his sports attire, dumping it beside his uniform and then went into the bathroom.

He took a nice relaxing shower, his mind preoccupied with the offer that the coach gave just now. When he felt the coldness stung his skin, he then turned off the shower, and opened the door, quickly going out from the bathroom. He just took a few step from the bathroom door when he realized that his uniform wasn't there. In fact, the bench seemed empty. His uniform, towel and sports attire was not there anymore. He cringed, frantically looking around and scanned the room. The room was empty, and his clothes were nowhere to be seen.

He cringed inwardly. He was , and he got nothing to wear now. He was angry, and frustrated. He looked around again, this time a little desperate, but he can't find anything. He then rushed into the bathroom that he used just now and shut the door. He the shower, and he started to punch the wall with his fist, releasing his anger. He punched the wall repeatedly, until he felt a stinging sensation on his knuckles, and the wall was smeared with some red marks, and so was the water that went into the drainpipe.

The hurt on his knuckles hit him pretty fast, and he just groaned slightly, falling on his . He clutched on his bleeding hand, trying to stop the bleeding and easing the pain, He started to shiver in pain, and cold. His feet started to get numb, his lips turning bluish. His tears started falling, and without him realising, he was lying down on the marble floor, cold and trembling with the shower still on, the water still hitting his body. He was numb all over his body now, and he was losing consciousness. He remember seeing the red water trickled passed him, before everything went dark.


An update~ *yeayyy*

But is it too cruel?? *hides myself*

Sorry I couldn't help myself~

Next chapter there'll be a little more TaeKook :D

Hehehe~ Keep on reading and subbing and commenting~

Your comments really made my day, thanks a lot!!!!!!!