Don't Run Away

Silence

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, then glanced towards Jimin, who was currently sitting beside Jungkook. Taehyung sighed, and he noticed the glance Jungkook was giving him. He frowned, to which Jungkook just nodded. Jungkook looked at Jimin, who was oblivious to the interaction that happened beside him. He was apparently busy munching on his favourite cookies while reading the academic paper he just got from the teacher to assist him in his project next week. Jungkook was sitting beside Jimin, and Taehyung in front of Jungkook. They were now at the cafeteria, spending some free time before they went home.

Jungkook looked at the watch wrapped on his hand, and mouthed the word 'wait' to Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded, pouting a little before he continued to play Plant vs Zombies on his phone. Jungkook looked at Jimin, and nudged him softly.

"Hyungie, erm....Can you go back first? I have something to do."Jungkook whispered slowly. Jimin looked at Jungkook, and shrugged him off, still reading the paper.

"Hyung...Please?" Jungkook pleaded. Jimin sighed, looking at Jungkook with defeated eyes and then nodded, taking the cookies and the paper, shoving them into his bag and slung it to his shoulder.

"I'll wait for you in the dancing room. Call me when you are done." Jimin signalled to Jungkook, before he went off, pulling out his phone to text Taemin that he'll be joining their practice for today. Jimin had been into dancing for quite sometime, and when he moved here he immediately went to see the school's dancing room. He was surprised when he was approached by Lee Taemin - a senior student who apparently was the head of dancing group in the school at that time, who now had been promoted as the Head of the Dancing Department ever since the Arts Club was officially on.

Jungkook watched Jimin's back as he walked away from both of them, before he looked at Taehyung - a pang of guilt washed over him because he had to make Jimin leave.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung.

"Um...Ahhh....I just want to say thanks, for Saturday...You know, helping me and stuff." Taehyung said, getting flustered each second. The real reason he called Jungkook here because he wanted to spend some time alone with Jungkook, but Jungkook obliviously took Jimin along with him. And right now, he desperately tried to find a legit excuse so that the angel in front of him did not get mad at him, which he was definitely failing right now.

Jungkook sighed. "It's no big deal, hyung. Besides, I got nothing to do. So I don't mind." Jungkook replied as he slumped against the back of the chair, looking at Taehyung, which had gone silent now.

"What is it, hyung? Something bothering you?" Jungkook asked when he saw Taehyung zoned out.

"What?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook, puzzled.

"You said that you need to talk about something, and I don't think that thanking me is what you really have in mind. So what is it?" Jungkook commented, looking straight at Taehyung's flustered face.

! I need to think fast! Taehyung thought as he fumbled with his shirt, trying to avoid Jungkook's stare on his face.

"Erm..Uhh...Oh yeah, I need your help." Taehyung finally blurted out.

"Help? What help?" Jungkook said as he leaned forward, interested in what Taehyung was about to say. Taehyung seemed a little nervous, and he kept on playing with the hem of his shirt.

"You see...Em..My grades are going downhill, and since this is the third year I am repeating, I think I may get suspended real soon if it doesn't go up." Taehyung said, looking down, trying to get Jungkook's sympathy, which he apparently succeeded. Jungkook frowned as he looked at Taehyung. 'He actually looked like a cute puppy when he is sad.' Jungkook thought, before he shut the thought out of his mind.

"Yeah, so how can I help you?" Jungkook asked, frowning deeper as he tried to grasp what Taehyung was trying to convey.

"So if you can come by to my house every weekend to help me with study, maybe I can finally pass my exam?" Taehyung said, more like a question. He looked at Jungkook when Jungkook did not answer him back. Jungkook seemed to be in deep thought, giving Taehyung time to see more of Jungkook's face. He noticed that Jungkook had nice lips, red in colour that contrasted with his fair skin.

"I guess I can do that. But maybe not every weekend though. But I'll come when I am available." Jungkook said, giving Taehyung a soft smile.

"Yes, thank you." Taehyung said, before he looked at the younger. "Want to grab some food?" Taehyung assked, to which Jungkook nodded. Taehyung just smiled goofily. Not only he had succeeded in making Jungkook spending some time with him today, but on every upcoming weekend. Oh, how happy life is for Taehyung.

**********

Hoseok ran towards the cafeteria and stormed in, looking around desperately when he spotted Jungkook and Taehyung in one of the corner. He rushed towards the pair, whom appeared to be surprised at his sudden appearance.

"Hoseok hyung!" Taehyung greeted him when he reached their table. Hoseok looked at both of them, and frowned.

"What are you doing here, Tae? Argh..Anyway, have you seen anyone coming here? Someone you never seen before?" Hoseok asked Taehyung. Taehyung looked around, which made Hoseok huffed in annoyance.

"Not now you idiot. Just now." Hoseok said, before Taehyung shook his head.

"Nope. I haven't seen any unfamiliar face just now. Why?" Taehyung asked, looking at Hoseok weirdly. "Are you on drugs or something?" Taehyung blurted.

"No I'm not. I just need to find someone, and I think I saw him coming here a few minutes ago." Hoseok said, scanning the place around, looking desperately. "If only the teacher didn't call me, then I may have caught him." Hoseok mumbled slowly, but loud enough for Jungkook to catch.

"Him? Perhaps, you are finding the new student?" Jungkook asked, looking at Hoseok.

"The new student? We got a new student?" Hoseok asked back.

"Yeah, he was asking about direction to us yesterday. A short guy, fair skin?" Jungkook said, trying to remember the features of the said person.

"Yeah, that might be him I am looking for. You know his name?" Hoseok pressed, trying to pry some information from Jungkook.

"No. He didn't tell me his name. But yeah, he's here just now, buying something. But I think he went out on the side door. Maybe he went to the park, or he went home already." Jungkook said, looking at the door he mentioned earlier. The door was rarely used by the student, because the door leads to a park beside the cafe.

"Thanks." Hoseok said, before he rushed out, leaving the dumbfounded Taehyung and the shocked Jungkook behind.

Hoseok pushed the door and got out of the cafe, scanning the park. His heart hits rock bottom when he saw that the park was empty, before he noticed someone was sitting on the grass at the very end of the park, his back was facing towards Hoseok. Hoseok approached the boy cautiously, trying to see his face. When Hoseok had confirmed that it was him that Hoseok was looking for, he sat down beside the boy, who looked at Hoseok in horror.

"You left so sudden. Why?" Hoseok asked without looking at the boy's face.

"What are you doing here?" The boy asked him back, making Hoseok turned his head towards him.

"I saw you passing by at the hallway, so I followed you here." Hoseok said, but then continued. "That's not the question anyway. Why do you left? That day?"

The boy just stay silent, and looked at his feet. After a while, Hoseok started to feel guilty.

"Hey. I'm sorry." Hoseok said slowly as he looked at the boy beside him. The boy just shook his head, and took a deep breath before letting it out.

"I...I was so scared. I felt dirty that time. Never in my life did I went over to a guy's house, let alone be ed. I didn't know what had happen to me that day. I mean...I...I never even kissed before, and everything happened so fast-" The boy stopped talking when Hoseok cupped his hand onto the boy's mouth.

"Shhh...It's okay." Hoseok said, looking at the boy softly. The boy looked at Hoseok, his eyes wide in shock, before his expression slowly softens. Hoseok pull his hands off the boy's lips, and he saw the boy's lips curved into a small smile.

"It's not your fault. I'm sorry. It shouldn't be more than a kiss." Hoseok said, expecting some answer from the other person, but the boy said nothing. Hoseok sighed, and put his hand out in front of the boy.

"I guess I wasn't in my right mind at that time. So, want to start over?" Hoseok took the other's hand into his hand.

"I am Jung Hoseok. Nice meeting you." Hoseok said, giving a radiant smile towards the other. He smiled back, even wider this time before Hoseok felt a light squeeze upon his hand.

"Hi. I am Yoo Changhyun. My friend calls me Ricky, but I guess you can call me Changhyun." The boy finally said, to which making Hoseok chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Changhyun asked, frowning a little as he pulled his hands off.

"Nothing." Hoseok said, still chuckling. "it's just...You know how long did I waste my time finding you after that day? And I can't believe that finally I get to know your name." Hoseok continued when his chuckling subsided. "Anyway, I'm glad you are here. Why are you here?" Hoseok asked the now blushed Changhyun.

"I just transfered here. Besides, there is somebody I need to find here. So, that's why I am here." Changhyun replied slowly as he started to fumble with the grass.

"I see. It's okay. I hope you don't intend to leave so soon." Hoseok commented.

"Don't worry. I don't intend to go away so soon too." Changhyun said, looking at Hoseok for a moment before he looked down to the grass again. "Besides, I like it here." Changhyun mumbled slowly, but fortunately loud enough for Hoseok to catch it. Hoseok couldn't help but smiled as he leaned down on the grass contentedly.


Hello everyone~~

As you can see, I have put in the first cameo, which is Lee Taemin of SHINee.

And more is to come later on.

If you have any request for a certain idol to appear, feel free to comment it here and I'll see what I can do.

Also, finally the mystery boy is revealed~

He is Ricky of Teen Top.

The reason I choose him because I found him very adorable, and short. *Besides I cannot resist a puppy* I know some of you might not like him (and maybe some of you don't even know him), but I guess just maybe you can like him in this story~ Sorry if I disappoint you though *bows*

Tell me what you think of this chapter in the comment section.

And as a gift, I give you Lee Taemin and Yoo Changhyun :D


    


  


     


  


Sorry for the spam...

Bye Bye *waves*