Save Me

Silence

Hi~ It's Sky here. I would like to apologise for the language used in this chapter. A lot of swearing and dirty references, and blood as well. I am not good in writing such scenes, but I want to give you a heads up at least. Anyway, this will be one hell of a chapter, and it will be long. So brace yourself :D


"Hyung, he's gone." Jungkook snapped as he sat up.

"Let him go," Yoongi said softly and sighed, while Jungkook looked at Yoongi in disbelief.

"But hyung, he's-"

"Wait for a while, then we'll follow him after some time. I don't want him to catch us tailing him." Yoongi cut Jungkook down.

"But hyung, he might have gone far now!" Jungkook retorted.

"He just went out of the door, Jungkook. He could still probably be in front of the door. Besides, he is walking. I didn't see him taking any car keys, so he must not have gone somewhere far." Yoongi reasoned, but Jungkook still looked like he wasn't satisfied. Meanwhile, Taehyung rubbed his eyes, and stifled a yawn a little, clearly still sleepy from the disturbed sleep

"What if we lost him?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi, a little too desperate this time. Yoongi sighed softly before he looked towards Jungkook in defeat.

"I installed a tracking device on his phone. So I can know his whereabouts instantly. And I still have my bodyguards around 100 metres from him, just in case." Yoongi said, standing up and stretched a little. "It's time to go. Call on the rest of the guys as soon as Jimin stopped moving. We might need reinforcements. Let's try to avoid the police first." Yoongi instructed as he walked slowly to the window and checked to see if Jimin had gone.

Taehyung mumbled a little before he too got up, followed by Jungkook. "I never pegged you to be this smart, Yoongi hyung. When did you prepare such measures?" Taehyung asked curiously. Yoongi glanced at Taehyung and smiled a little before he gestured both of them to follow him.

"My bodyguard had found out that Seunggi was seen escaping the school in gardener's disguise. God knows what had happened to the real gardener." Yoongi spoke, shivering a little at the thought of Jimin facing Seunggi alone.

Jungkook went to the door and opened it, wincing a little as the cold air slapped his cheeks and neck. "Hyung, where is Jiminnie heading to?" Jungkook inquired as he looked around, trying to locate Jimin through the darkness of the night. Yoongi pulled out his phone and fumbled with it a little, before smirking victoriously.

"He seemed to be heading to the nearest park. We should meet up there, but make sure none of us are seen. We don't want to risk his life." Yoongi said sternly.

"We should wake your parents. They have the right to know." Taehyung softly muttered towards Jungkook, to which Jungkook flinched and quickly shook his head.

"No. They were worried enough when Jimin ran away to the beach before. I don't want to involve them to something unnecessary like this. And I have faith in Jimin, just like Yoongi hyung."  Jungkook said, although his voice wavered with uncertainties right at the end. Taehyung looked at Jungkook, about to protest, but he kept it shut when he saw the determined glint that appeared slightly in Jungkook's eyes. Probably, just maybe, all of us will be safe. Taehyung thought.

Yoongi turned around, looking at Jungkook and Taehyung, and nodded. "Let's go get Jimin."

**********

Jimin breathed in, feeling the cold night air biting his skin. The moon wasn't in sight, and the surrounding looked dull without it's shine. Jimin pulled the jacket around him tighter as he walked slowly. His step was firm yet wobbly, his knees trembling and weak yet strong enough to move forward. His eyes were puffy from the crying earlier, but he couldn't care less. Who would, when you know how little time you have before you will join your deceased relatives in the sky soon. He took a glanced at the dark clouds that roamed above him as if saying goodbyes to him. Jimin always knew that one day he'll meet with his parents' murderer, but he never thought that he would crawl and beg for that man to kill him too.

Jimin sighed a little as he kept on walking, before flinching when he heard a sound behind him. He looked around, only to see nothing except the waves of the leaves from the nearby shrubs, blown by the playful wind. Jimin smiled softly. Believe it or not, the chilly wind made him realised how warm Yoongi's body was when he sat right beside him, especially after they have tenderly kissed.  Jimin unconsciously touched his lips, feeling Yoongi's lips ghosting against him, remembering the taste of Yoongi and wondering if he will ever taste something like that again.

Another ruffle of the leaves startled him from his imagination. He realised that he could not let his weakness surfaced; not when he had decided to save everybody else from the pain that he alone should bear. For years he had let the Jeon's family took care of him, and now he has all of his friends and Yoongi too. He can't let anyone else to take his share of pain anymore, and they definitely should not be pained because of him. No, he couldn't be selfish like that. With that in mind, he started to run, hoping to reach the park faster than ever, and hoping to end it all.

**********

"Jin hyung, Jimin is heading to the park. Yoongi hyung asked you to come A.S.A.P.
-Jungkook"

Jin read the messages, and immediately panic rose in his chest as he noticed the time. Almost 12 in the midnight. Jin shook Namjoon's chest a little bit, trying to wake him up.

"Joonie, wake up. It's Jimin." Jin said, the tone of urgency so vivid that Namjoon took no time to process that something happened. 

"Yes baby, what happened to Jimin?" Namjoon asked casually, his voice a little too raspy, much to Jin's liking, although he'll never admit that.

"Wake up. It's Jimin. He's heading for the park. Yoongi told us to meet him there." Jin repeated,and Namjoon nodded a little after the information was processed by his brain.

"Let's wake Hoseok up, okay? We'll going to need as much energy as possible. I am afraid that things won't go as smooth tonight." Namjoon said, his eyes narrowing at the thought.

"Alright. But be careful not to wake Ricky. That poor boy cannot stand to see anything hurtful anymore. He's so broken." Jin reminded, to which Namjoon nodded, before woke up and went to Hoseok's room to wake him up.

Minutes later, Hoseok came down with dishevelled hair and a very bloated face, grumbling in annoyance as his lips turned upside down.

"Are you alright? Sorry to wake you up so early." Jin apologised as he helped to tuck in Hoseok's hair in place.

"Don't worry. He'll always a little grumpy at waking up, but he'll be okay just in a moment.' Namjoon said as he gestured both of them to get going. "Let's go."

Hoseok and Jin nodded. Hoseok went away after yawning a little before he came back with a car key and shoved it into Namjoon's hand. "You drive. I'm still a little bit sleepy." Hoseok admitted sheepishly as Namjoon nodded and smirked a little.

"Don't worry. We're coming.
-Jin."

**********

Jimin looked at the empty park. He was confused when he saw the park was empty. The surrounding was dim as there were only a few lights illuminating the sidewalk. The shadow cast by trees looked a little bit creepy, and Jimin had to admit that he shivered out of fear when he suddenly captured a little movement in the shadow behind.

"Hello, Little boy. I have waited for quite some time, thinking how should I kill that Jungkook of yours if you hadn't come." Seunggi chuckled a little, his voice rough on the edges, sending shivers down Jimin's spine. Jimin shook his head and gulped a whole load of saliva, tasting nothing but the bitter aftertaste of raw fear running down his throat. Jimin let out a throaty groan as he tried to mask his fear. He clenched his jaw and looked straight at the other.

"Well, I am here now, am I? So get your words straight. Leave them alone." Jimin said, his stance firm and tense.

"Oh wow, little lamb has become a big tiger, eh?" Seunggi laughed, his voice echoing through the park. "Well, little , I may be a murderer, but I am no liar like your pitiful parents, and certainly not a ing coward like you." Seunggi retorted, smiling when he saw Jimin flinched a little.

"I am no coward. You are." Jimin replied as he spits to his left. "You ing kill my parent, and now you are going to get after me, huh? What for? To satisfy your stupid revenge?" Jimin shouted, his voice getting louder each moment.

"Shhh....Don't talk to me like that. Your pathetic baby face doesn't suit with you talking dirty word like that. Unless when I'm ing you senseless, that is." He smirked as he came closer to Jimin. Jimin backed off a little bit, his feet started to get wobbly with the intense fear he had. He was afraid if Seunggi would actually do what he said.

"Aww, our tiger has gone soft now, has he? Fear me, and I'll give you mercy." Seunggi said softly, but Jimin knew better not to trust what he saw and heard. "Oh well, it's getting late, right?" Seunggi added as he casually walked behind Jimin before Jimin felt something cold and sharp pressed behind his back. Jimin squealed a little when he felt a sharp pain from his back, and a metallic smell wafting through the air. "Oppsss, sorry. My bad. But it will happen again intentionally if you don't follow what I said. Now walk. Let's go somewhere special for our special occasion."

Jimin walked forward, his step slow at first, but he went faster when Seunggi urged him too. Seunggi made him walked for about 5 minutes until they reached a car. The car looks old; probably Seunggi rented it, or worse, stole it. He opened the car door and urged Jimin to slip in, to which Jimin obediently did. He smirked victoriously as he went to the driver's seat, got in and quickly drove off.

**********

"! Call Namjoon and tell him they are changing place. We need to get back to the house and get the car. Quick, before the signal from his phone disconnected." Yoongi rants as worry started to rose in his chest when he saw the knife that Seunggi was holding earlier. He took the lead, running quickly towards Jungkook's house, clearly aware that both of the boys were silently following him. By the time they arrived, they were sweating and panting like a horse. Yoongi quickly reached out for his car key and immediately rushed to the driver seat and went in, waiting patiently for Jungkook and Taehyung to settle in as well.

Yoongi threw his phone towards Taehyung who sat behind him. "Watch where Jimin was taken. And Jungkook, as soon as we got a location, call the police immediately. I want you to notify your parents as well. Jimin's life is in danger." Yoongi urged, stepping forcefully on the pedal, muttering a soft 'sorry' when the car jerked forward before it steadies and moved forward, accelerating faster.

"Hyung, looks like they've stopped somewhere. Turn around on your left. We are about 10 minutes from there." Taehyung instructed as he looked at the beeping signal on Yoongi's phone, before the signal suddenly went off. "! What happened!" Taehyung cussed out loud when the signal suddenly disappeared.

**********

Jimin looked at his phone lying on the floor. The screen cracked, and the battery was separated from the body from the force it received. Jimin felt a lump in his throat. The phone was Mrs. Jeon's gift for him, and he adores the phone very much.

"Why did you bring your phone with you? You are going to die anyway. Let me tell you something, there is no reception down there in hell." Seunggi chuckled when he saw Jimin knelt down to assemble his phone. Jimin looked at the phone in his hand. The phone was a lost cause now. Jimin glared at Seunggi, feeling hatred filling his body.

"Why did you bring me here?" Jimin asked, his voice firm and steady as rage slowly build inside him.

"Don't you remember, Jiminnie?" Seunggi cooed before he went towards Jimin and pulled Jimin's hair, before slamming Jimin's head into the pillar in the middle of the living room. Jimin felt his head went blank for a moment before he started to feel dizzy. He slumped against the pillar as he slowly sat down, losing his balance a little.

"!" Jimin cursed in pain as he scanned around the house. When he was dragged into the car, he knew that Seunggi was bringing him somewhere, but he never got to reason why did he bring Jimin to a shabby, abandoned house near the outskirts of the city. Jimin didn't know the place very well, but he felt a strong urge to run away when he saw the house. He was forced to go into the house before Seunggi checked his body and found the phone, before throwing the phone to the wall.

"That pillar is where you sat, in your mother's arm, while I actually slaughtered her to death. That deserves to die, and so is your father." Seunggi said before he kicked Jimin in the stomach, making Jimin grunted in pain as he doubled over, clutching his stomach. Jimin felt a metal taste in his throat and he spat out, seeing red on the floor.

"Why do you hate us so much?" Jimin asked, his voice slurred as more blood came out from his mouth. He coughed a little, trying to swallow as he felt his mouth getting a little too full with liquids.Seunggi laughed diabolically, and Jimin swore he could almost see a demon's face in Seunggi's.

"You see. I kicked my wife out because she always accused me of stealing the company's money. She tried to take my sons away from me, and tried to even go to the police to report me. So I took Ricky - her beloved adopted son - as my hostages, and I managed to keep shut. Then, your angelic father discovered me stealing the company's money, and guess what? He tried to persuade me out of the company." He said, smiling widely as if reliving the memories amused him somehow.

"He ing asked you nicely, and you ing kill him." Jimin hollered as he got up and landed a punch squarely on Seunggi's jaw. Seunggi was taken aback by the sudden blow, but he just chuckled. away while rubbing his jaw. The knife that Seunggi was holding had fell on the floor with a loud clanging.

"You has quite a lot of balls, yeah?" Seunggi retorted as he kicked Jimin on his knees, and took the chance to slammed Jimin against the floor. Jimin landed on his cheeks, feeling a shuddering pain on his cheek. Seunggi smiled as he knelt down beside the whimpering Jimin. "You know, I should have gotten all of the money. Not your father! The company was my idea!" Seunggi shouted, making Jimin winced. Jimin could barely hear a thing now except the ringing in his ears, which gets louder and louder each second.

"Father, you didn't even leave the good part for me." Jimin heard a faint voice through the ringing. He tried to turn around to see who was the owner of the voice, but his head was spinning and his vision started to become very cloudy.

"Ah, L.Joe... Well....He's mine...Finish what I started...You and your friends....Outside...Alert me if someone....End his life." Jimin whimpered in pain as his hearing started to shut down. This time, the face of the people he loved replayed in his eyes. Jungkook, Mr. Jeon, Mrs. Jeon, his father and mother (from the family picture Mrs. Jeon had showed him), Yoongi, Taetae, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon and Ricky.

"Guys, save me," Jimin whispered in regrets, thinking how foolish he was to gave up his life like this. He started to silently pray, asking for another chance to see all of his beloved person, especially Yoongi.

"Hey, don't die yet. I haven't torture you enough." Jimin heard Seunggi's voice whispering in his ears as he felt a sharp pain coming from his arms.

**********

Taehyung had apparently caught a glimpse of the signal on the map before it dies out, and using his memory, he tried to guide Yoongi as close as possible. It was Jungkook who had found the house when heJungkook pointed towards a group of people he saw right outside a shabby house. Yoongi recognised L.Joe straight away, from the photo that Ricky had shown him a few weeks before. Yoongi stopped the car immediately and got out of the car, rushing towards the boys as he punched L.Joe straight in his jaw causing :L.Joe to back off. There seemed to be a few boys with him as well.

Jungkook rushed to aid Yoongi when he saw that Yoongi was outnumbered. Meanwhile, Taehyung took the chance to call Namjoon, informing their location and begging him to come. Taehyung looked at both Yoongi and Jungkook, worried that they might get injured. Both of them were fighting with another 5 boys - including :L.Joe - that looked much stronger than both of them. Taehyung then quickly dialled the emergency number and requested for the police to come, before he too rushed forward to join the brawl.

After a few bruises and punches later, Yoongi realised that Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok had joined the fight as well. Yoongi stopped fighting when he heard Jin urged him to go inside and take a look at Jimin. Suddenly, fear crept Yoongi's heart when he remembered Jimin was with Seunggi. He rushed inside, leaving his friends to fight, 5 against 5. Yoongi rushed inside, knocking the door down with just one kick.

He froze when he saw Jimin lying on the floor, in a pool of blood as Seunggi happily slashed through Jimin's hand. A few cuts were freshly opened in various place, including Jimin's thighs, chest and shoulders. Yoongi's heart broke when he saw how late he was, and how Jimin was writhing in pain, his mouth parted apart, letting out and unheard scream. Jimin's face was covered with blood as well, and Jimin was cluthing his head, cowering in fear and pain.

Yoongi quickly felt his body moved without thinking, rushing forward and gave Seunggi a kicked on his head, making Seunggi tumbled down beside Jimin. Yoongi stomped on Seunggi's hand angrily, making Seunggi howled in pain as he let go of the knife he was holding. Yoongi gave a few kick before he clutched Seunggi on the collar and threw him to the side, far away from Jimin. Yoongi then quickly went to Jimin, calling Jimin's name earnestly.

Jimin opened his eyes when he heard a familiar voice knocked his hearing. He smiled a little as he muttered an inaudible 'You came' towards Yoongi, to which Yoongi nodded.

"Jimin, you have to fight this." Yoongi pleaded in panic when he sawJimin started to close his eyes. "You cannot give up! Stay awake, damn it! Don't you DARE die on me!" Yoongi shouted, slapping Jimin's cheeks softly. "Please!" Yoongi whispered as he hugged Jimin tight, feeling Jimin's body convulsing under him. He could hear the soft murmur coming out from Jimin, "It hurts, it hurts."

Yoongi was about to let Jimin go to punch Seunggi again when he felt himself being pushed, making him turned sideways. He heard a blaring sound of a gun and he could feel Jimin tensing in his embrace. Yoongi looked at Jimin who clambered on his shoulder, still pushing him. Yoongi's sight travelled straight to Jimin's back and he saw a hole on Jimin's shirt before slowly his shirt was soaked with blood. Jimin was breathing faster, his body hot and clammy against Yoongi's sweaty chest. Yoongi's brain trying to piece together the information he just saw, before his eyes travelled to a figure standing the opposite of them. L.Joe, holding a gun and pointing it straight towards Yoongi.

Yoongi heard another gunshot, and suddenly L.Joe fell down before he heard a loud voice calling. "POLICE! Put down your weapons now!". Yoongi couldn't tell how relieved he was when he heard it, but his heart clenched in pain again when he saw Jimin.

Jimin was breathing shallowly but rapidly. His body was drenched with his own blood. Yoongi didn't realise he was crying before he saw his tears fell on Jimin's blood covered cheeks. "Jiminnie, stay with me." Yoongi desperately pleaded, his voice thick with sobs. "Jiminnie, I need you," Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ears.

Somehow, Jimin found the strength to smile, and he cupped Yoongi's cheeks with his hand. Jimin wiped the tears from Yoongi's cheeks, smearing Yoongi's cheeks with his blood. Yoongi was amazed at how calm Jimin was.

"Hyung, don't be in pain because of me." Jimin muttered softly, wincing a little bit as he coughed out some blood. "I want you..." Jimin added and coughed again. "Be happy." Jimin managed to croak it out before he looked behind Yoongi when he saw his other friends rushing towards him. Jimin whispered Jungkook's name and the world slowly collapsed and became pitch black. The ringing in his ears was getting louder and louder, and the last thing heard was Yoongi calling his name, and Jungkook letting out a scream. He thought, 'Kookie, screaming doesn't suit you' before he felt extremely sleepy, and he closed his eyes.


Alright, don't kill me yet,.! Hehe~ Sorry for the cliffhanger :P This is the last one for this story, I swear!
I am sorry that this chapter came out so intense. I didn't mean for it to be this way, but things happen.
This chapter is by far the hardest chapter for me to write, and forgive me for any spelling and grammar mistakes. I couldn't really read it back, at least not right now. I'll correct any mistakes later on when I have
calm down a bit, okay?

Alright, since this is the chapter, I feel like I need to make a few speech here.
There will be only one chapter
left, and an epilogue. So stay tuned~ I will update in two weeks time :)
Thank you for those who stick with this story from the very beginning, and for those who spend your precious to read this story, honestly I don't deserve such gratitude from you. Thank you so much, and know that I'll be forever loving you, whoever you are! <3
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

P.S.: I actually read each comment, and I am really hoping that we can be much closer. You are free to talk to me if you want to :)
xoxo~ Sky~