Epilogue

Silence

3 years later...

Yoongi stretched his arms and lazily put his hands across the bed, only to feel the coldness of the empty space beside him. He scrunched his face in disagreement as he stretched his hands out further, trying to find a warm body he was supposed to find next to him. Without even opening his eyes, he grunted a little when he can fond nothing. He was about to retract his hands when he felt the mattress behind him dipped a little bit before a familiar hand s around his waist, and a soft kiss on his clothed back.

"Morning hyungie. Wakey wakey~ I made you breakfast." Jimin said cheerfully as he put his face on the crook of Yoongi's neck, smelling Yoongi's body cologne from last night. Yoongi just stirred a little as he made a whining sound. Seriously, he could be used to get up like this every day, even though he loved to sleep as much. However, today he missed the extra warmth of Jimin cuddling next to him in the morning, so he decided to stay like a little longer, hands slowly caressing Jimin's that were around his waist comfortingly. Jimin's breathe softly and deeply as he tried to sniff Yoongi's smell. It occurred to him how weird that Yoongi could smell nice all the time, even after their session of the night. After a few moments of silence, Jimin loosely let his grip go, trying to pull his hand before he felt Yoongi's hand stopping him.

"Let's stay like this a little bit more." Yoongi grumbled, his voice deep and raspy, still manage to give Jimin a small shiver. Jimin gave him a soft kiss before he replied.

"Come on, hyung. We got to go the airport today. I want to see Vernon one last time." Jimin said cutely as he hugged Yoongi, trying to persuade Yoongi to get up. Upon hearing the name, Yoongi's eyes opened wide. In just one year, he had to admit that the cute little boy had taken his heart ever since Hoseok and Ricky decided to adopt the boy to their family, completing their marriage.

"Oh, okay. They are supposed to go today, I forgot." He said as he the other side, his eyes immediately greeted with the sight of the smiling Jimin. He gave another gummy smile to his fiancee before he pecked the other's lips.

"Let's go eat, then. Jimin said as he let Yoongi go and got up from the bed. Yoongi looked at Jimin, his eyes almost popped when he saw the black skinny jeans Jimin was wearing together with the grey turtleneck as he walked away from the bed. Yoongi shoot up immediately, taking Jimin's hand and pulling him close  as he put his finger on the hem of Jimin's pants.

"Change it. It stuck to your and thigh like a skin, and that is just for me to look." Yoongi commented, his eyes looking at Jimin seriously. Jimin sighed, about to retort when Yoongi cut him down. "I know it's your favourite and it makes you look god, but I don't like it. Go and change while I'm in the shower, okay, baby?" Yoongi cooed. Jimin sighed and nodded, mumbling a soft 'okay'.

**********

"Chwe Hansol Vernon! Come back here this INSTANT!" Ricky's voice echoed through the airport as Vernon's little feet froze. Hoseok just lets out small chuckles as he went and picked the small boy out.

"Come on, show Daddy what you want, or else Mommy will be mad for going off on your own." Hoseok smiled as he looked at the pouting Vernon in his arm. Vernon is going 4 years old, and bringing with him his traits of sunny bright smile, but took after Ricky's silence. Vernon took a long glance towards the lollipop in the mart nearby and Hoseok sighed.

"Baby, can we take a detour to the mart?" Hoseok asked, and Ricky turned around as he looked at Hoseok.

"You always spoiled him too much. He's gonna be so hyper in the plane later, and you know I cannot handle him alone." Ricky scolded Hoseok softly as he too pouted, but he kissed Vernon's cheeks as he passed them nonetheless, going to the mart.

Half an hour later, they were heading towards the departure gate, smiling and waving towards the group of people that seemed to wait for them there. Vernon struggled to get out of Hoseok's arms, and as soon as his tiny feet touched the ground, he shuffled quickly towards Yoongi as his screamed "Uncle Yoongi!" aloud.

Yoongi crouched down as he took Vernon into his hug and kissed the other's cheeks. Jimin smiled as he went to greet Ricky and Hoseok, together with Taehyung and Jungkook. All of them had promised to send Ricky and Vernon off to U.S. for his 6 months in pastry training, but Namjoon and Jin were nowhere to be seen.

"Hoseok hyung, when will you follow your wife and kids?" Jungkook asked, looking at Vernon in affection. Hoseok just smiled brightly.

"Next week. I'll visit them once every fortnight." Hoseok replied, smiling as he looked at the time.

"I wonder why you don't just follow them?" Taehyung chimed in, looking at Hoseok questioningly.

"Well, the Jung Company needs me, so yeah. I cannot just let my company go down while I'm having fun in U.S. with my wife and kids, right?" Hoseok answered playfully as he smiled wider. Besides, it's just 6 months. I can always go there when I miss them." He looked at Ricky dreamily. Jungkook just smiled as he toom Taehyung's hand, a little bit jealous of how it turned out well for Hoseok, though he couldn't help but to feel extra happy for his hyung. He just hoped that he can finish university quickly so that he can get married to Taehyung as well. Jimin was talking with Ricky while Vernon is still playing with Yoongi when they heard a familiar voice.

"Hello, sorry we are late. Seungkwan here don't want to eat his breakfast." Jin said apologetically as he gestured towards an unfamiliar boy that was hiding shyly behind him. Namjoon looked at the boy and smiled. "Seunggie, go and greet your uncles, okay?"

Jimin cooed right away when he saw the boy. "Aww hyung! He is so pretty~ When did you guys took him?" He looked at Jin questioningly.

"Last week, but we decided it would be nice for him to meet you guys here, and he can be friends with Vernon as well." Jin said as he waved to the said boy. Jin then went to Ricky and hugged him. "Hyung will miss you. You will come to my wedding, yes? 4 months from now, don't forget, okay?" Jin beamed happily towards Ricky, to which he smiled and nodded. "Of course I will, hyung!" Ricky replied with the same wide smile on his face.

Ricky took Vernon's hands as he asked Vernon to say goodbye to Seungkwan, before he smiled at the rest of them. The call was made, and Ricky has to go now. He hugged Hoseok, whispering to him to come earlier as he missed him already, and kissed his husband softly on the lips. The rest of them gave him a long hugs and goodbyes, before both of them went into the gate. Hoseok sighed a little.

"Aww, don't worry. You'll be there in two weeks time." Namjoon patted his back as Hoseok gave a small smile. Next, they parted each way, saying goodbyes and promised to hang out in Jin and Namjoon's apartment this weekend to help for the wedding preparation.

Jimin was walking silently with Yoongi, before he looked at Yoongi and smiled.

"What's in your mind?" Yoongi asked knowingly. It still amazed Jimin how Yoongi can know what is going on insinde his mind.

"Nothing. I was just thinking of 3 years ago. Everything was so terrible back then. But now, all of us have each other. You with your studies, me with mine, and the fact that we are engaged. Then Hoseok hyung's and Ricky's wedding, plus their adopted childAndNd Jin hyung's and Namjoon's upcoming wedding, and Seungkwan," Jimin chuckled a little at the thought of the cute boy, "And not to forget TaeKookie's steady relationship and studies as well. It is all candies and rainbows to us now." Jimin chimed lightly, happy smilpe plastered in his face.

"Hmm..." Yoongi just replied shortly, which earned a judgemental gaze from Jimin.

"What 'hmm'? Can't you at least show some enthusiasm in replying me? What? Am I too talkative that it gets you on-" Jimin ranted when Yoongi looked at him and covered Jimin's mouth with his palms.

"Oh shut up, Park Jimin. I'm thinking of ways to propose you to become my wife, so just give me a moment." Yoongi retorted as he let Jimin's hand go and walked casually forward, leaving the frozen Jimin behind. When he noticed Jimin wasnt beside him, he looked back and saw Jimin crying. He immediately run towards Jimin, and was shocked when Jimin hugged him tight.

"Of course I would say yes, silly." Jimin said between his sobs, and Yoongi just realized that he actually had proposed to Jimin.

"Oh, okay. So the proposal is a success, then?" Yoongi asked dumbly. Jimin smacked at Yoongi's chest.

"Yes it is. But how can you propose in a place like this? In an airport with peoples, and the fact that we are standing in the hallway and the nearest thing around us is a dustbin." Jimin glared at the said dustbin that stood on the corner, near the toilet sign. "This is so not romantic!" Jimin said out loud, and Yoongi chuckled.

"Well, I don't do romantic. I do swag." Yoongi said as he ruffled Jimin's hair. "As long as it's a yes, I don't care about anything else anymore." Yoongi said as he pecked on Jimin's cheeks.

"Of course I'll say yes, silly. I'll be stupid not to." Jimin said as he hugged Yoongi tighter. "Thank you.This is the happiest day of my life, Yoongi hyung. I love you." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi just chuckled, before Jimin heard the soft reply, "I love you too, Shortie." He looked at Yoongi and screamed "Yah, you are just 1 cm taller." before he tiptoed and kissed Yoongi's lips.


Finaly it's done~~~~
Thank you for sticking up with the story, and for the votes and comments and subs and support.
I love you guys!!!!!
Oh yeah, feel free to hit me up with request or question if you have any.
I may be will put a spin-off or two about the side pair (NAmjin, Taekook and JRicky) if you want too :)
I love you again, and till we meet again :D