Started

Silence

Yoongi stepped into the cafeteria, only to be greeted by the other three BTS member. He rushed to the their usual table, grinning even wider when he spotted his favourite pudding. He sat down, pulling the pudding and scooped a big portion of it and put it in his mouth.

"Wow, someone's hungry." Taehyung said, looking at the way Yoongi was eating, trying his best not to laugh. Yoongi just shrugged the comment, and continue to devour his fave. Namjoon just chuckled, before he looked at Taehyung again. He raised his eyebrows, but Taehyung - being in his own world - didn't know what Namjoon means by the gestured. Namjoon sighed a little.

"Tell me about the new boy." Namjoon retorted, making Yoongi's eyes shimmered in delight. Yoongi slowed down, interested in hearing what Taehyung would say.

"Well, he's pretty cool. Came in with a scholarships." Taehyung said, keeping his poker face while his insides felt squishy and all mushy when he remembered Jungkook's smile on him. "Oh, the name is Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung added, to which making Yoongi grunted. It was a total waste of his energy trying to listen when Taehyung was not talking about someone he particularly wanted to know about. He then continue to eat the half finished pudding, his mind wandering to the scene he had seen earlier. '1310.' He thought, smiling inwardly.

"...Park Jimin." Yoongi's head automatically snapped towards Taehyung, who was busy telling stories to the other members.

"Park Jimin?" Yoongi asked, suddenly taken interest in Taehyung's story.

"Em, yes. He was the other new kid, coming in together with Jeon Jungkook. A scholarship student as well. He looks very close to Jungkook. Makes me wonder the kind of relation they both have." Taehyung said, making a weird gesture before knocking the table slowly.

Yoongi sighed. "That's all?" Yoongi suddenly asked, making all the faces turned towards him.

"All what?" Hoseok asked, frowning at the sudden question from Yoongi.

"All you can say about Jimin?" Yoongi blurted out. Hoseok's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Hyung, why are you suddenly interested with this Jimin kid?" Hoseok asked, a slight smirk appeared on his thin lips.

"Ah, no. Nothing. I was just listening to Taehyung. That's all." Yoongi said, before he took the last bite of his pudding silently, ignoring the weird glance that the rest of the member gave him.

They continued to talk, while Yoongi continued to let his mind wandered off.

"Hyung, you seemed a little off today. Is something wrong?" Namjoon voiced out his worries, seeing Yoongi a little too absorbed in his own thinking. Namjoon had heard from Hoseok that Yoongi was rejected from playing basketball for the next competition, and being the closest to him, he knew how frustrated the other would be. He nudged Yoongi's ribs softly, trying to get Yoongi's attention.

Yoongin just looked at Namjoon, and smiled sheepishly. "I've done eating. let's head back home." He said, and stood up, making everyone a little surprised. Taehyung just made a gesture asking Hoseok what was wrong, and Hoseok just shook his head. All of them stood up and walked to Namjoon's car silently.

The journey back home was silent too. Everybody was not in the mood to talk, which gave Yoongi some time to think again. By the time they reached Yoongi's house, Yoongi had a wide grin plastered on his face. He said goodbye cheerfully, before he rushed into the house, making everyone dumbstruck.

"He's sure is funny today." Hoseok said, breaking the silence in the car.

**********

Jimin woke up a little late from usual. As soon as he finished the shower - to which he'd done it very quickly - and rushed downstairs, where Jungkook had just finished his breakfast. Jungkook's mom was busy doing something near the sink, while his dad was off to work as usual. Jimin glared at Jungkook because the other did not wake him up.

"Hyung, come and eat." Jungkook called, to which he did and sat down quietly,sulking. He took the toast, and eat it fast, before he gulped the milk one shot.

"Jungkook, Jimin, the driver is ready." Jungkook's mom called. Jungkook and Jimin stood up, grabbing their bags and rushed to the door, after both of them gave a wave at Jungkook's mom. Jimin gets in the car first, and Jungkook afterwards. It had always been like that. Although Jimin is older than Jungkook, but Jungkook is very protective of Jimin - not that Jimin mind anyway.

Arriving at the school, they both walked together, entering the school gate and straight to the hallway. Both of them were laughing at the silly funny story that Jungkook was telling. They bowed when they met a few students and teachers, before they went to their respective locker. Jungkook simply put some things - books and their lunch boxes - into his locker. Ever since Jimin moved in with him, his mom will pack their lunch together, so it will be easier to carry, and much less time to prepare. Besides, they always ended up sharing, so he didn't really mind. Jimin was like a brother to him, and he loved Jimin very much. Grinning widely, he took a look at the mirror, slightly repair the stuck out hair and then he closed the locker door.

He headed towards Jimin, whom by now was frozen in his spot. He was looking at something in his locker, his eyes wide in disbelief. Jungkook quickly went to the other, realizing something was probably wrong.

"Hyung, why are you-" He stopped abruptly when he saw the insides of Jimin's locker. The locker was a mess. Something sticky and smelly was all over the books and Jimin's spare uniform. The books was wet, and Jimin's uniform was completely ruined, with the sticky white-yellowish substance all over it. Jimin's hand was trembling. It was very clear that Jimin was shocked. Jungkook took out Jimin's uniform.

It's okay, hyung. We'll wash it." He said, trying to soothe the other. He knew pretty well that Jimin was afraid. And he knew damn well what will happen next. Someone will pick on Jimin again, just like in his past schools. But his time, Jungkook will be there too, as always. And he's more than ready to fight back whoever dared to hurt Jimin. Because ever since the day he saw Jimin cried, he had made himself a vow that he'll protect this guy as long as he lives.

He took Jimin's hand, slammed the locker shut and he dragged Jimin to the bathroom. He then went to the sink and released the other's hand. He just let the other stay silent, and let him calm down, while he took the uniform, and washed it in the sink. The smell was quite awful, and it remains - although the sticky things were all washed up. Sighing in defeat, he squeezed the water out until it is dry enough, before he looked at Jimin. Jimin was leaning against the wall, looking at him. He just gave Jungkook a small smile. Jungkook just went to the other, patted Jimin's shoulder - Jungkook is taller than Jimin by a few cm - softly before they went out together. 
"It's okay. Mom will wash it when we get home." Jungkook said, and he put the uniform in a plastic bags, and then put the bag in his locker. He took out a few books, and gave it to Jimin.

"Take it. Your books will have to go away. It can't possibly be washed." He said, followed by the ring of the first bell. Jungkook groaned, before Jimin took his hand.

"Let's go to class." Jungkook said, sighing in defeat, letting Jimin pulled him away.


This chapter is an introductory of Jimin's and Jungkoook's life.

There's more to it - which shall be revealed soon.

And hey, the sticky white substance is a soy bean milk drink. Don't think otherwise LOL XP

Anyway, thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting~

You guys are wonderful!!! <3