Rescue

Silence

Taehyung just furrowed his eyebrows when Jungkook's feet accidently brushed against his crotch. Holding Jungkook bridal style was definitely not a good idea. Jungkook's hand around his neck, his ear cupped against Taehyung's chest, and Jungkook's feet..... It took both of them a while before they finally arrived at the infirmary room, which made both Taehyung and Jungkook sighed the breath that both of them had held in.

Jungkook helped Taehyung to open the door, and Taehyung got in, quickly rushed to the nearest bed and put Jungkook down softly. Jungkook landed on the soft mattress, feeling a little frustrated at the sudden loss of warmth radiated from Taehyung's chest. He looked down on his legs, which made Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows more.

"Does it hurt?" Taehyung asked, before he kneeled down and took off Jungkook's shoes.

"Ah, what are you doing?" Jungkook snapped, a little bit surprised by the sudden action. He pulled his feet, before Taehyung slowly pulled it back to the original position.

"Don't move. You'll make it worse. Chill." Taehyung said, and continue to open Jungkook's shoes, and then proceeded to Jungkook's socks. He then looked around, grumbling slightly.

"Where is the nurse?" He muttered, before he then went and sit beside Jungkook.

"Hello. I'm-"

"V. Yes, I know. The great Kingka of the school." Jungkook countered, which made Taehyung flinched.

"I was about to say Kim Taehyung, but I guess you know about me a lot more than I think I know myself." Taehyung retorted, creating a tense atmosphere between both of them. By now, they had been silent, and avoiding each other's glances.

A few minutes of tortured silence, suddenly a rushed footsteps were heard coming closer to the infirmary room, before the door finally swung open. A chubby, kind young woman at her 30 came in. Clad in white uniform, she carried quite a big plastic bags with both of her hands. Seeing the woman came in, Taehyung quickly went to the woman's aid and took the plastic bags and carried it to the nearest counter.

"Thank you, Taehyung my child. Let me guess. The class is too boring again, is it?" The nurse beamed, smiling softly as she greeted Taehyung and patted his back.

"No, I brought a friend. He's injured." Taehyung said shyly, gesturing to Jungkook who was sitting on the bed. The nurse then quickly went to inspect Jungkook, looking at the knees and pressed at his skin, making Jungkook hissed in pain. She nodded a few times, and smiled.

"He'll be fine soon. Just eat the medicine that I'll give you, and get enough rest." She said, to Jungkook, and then suddenly she pinched Jungkook's cheeks softly.

"You are so cute~ I never thought Taehyung's boyfriend is so cute." She said casually, making Jungkook reddened while Taehyung facepalmed himself in embarrassment.

"Ack, he's not my boyfriend." Taehyung said to her, and then stole a look at Jungkook, who by now was blushing red.

"Of course you guys are not." The nurse just chuckled, before she went to the cupboard on the end of the room and took out a few bottles of medicine. She then write out something on a piece of paper and handed it to Taehyung.

"Make sure he didn't move to much okay? In two to three days he'll be fine." The nurse said, winking at Taehyung.

**********

Kim Seokjin walked by the hallway, grunting slightly at the empty hallway. There was no one at all, which made Jin fastened his pace. The perks of burning the midnight oil made Jin felt drowsy, thus the reason he fell asleep on the table in the library. If it's not for the kind librarian that woke him up, he'll missed the class for sure. Now, he just have to silently sneak into his place unnoticed,or else he'll be doomed. His full attendancy record will be tainted.

He walked past through the changing room when he heard the loud shower coming from the room. He knew he was late for class, but he can't ignore the strong curiousity that was building in his mind. His inner self was battling, but finally his curiousity wins over his rational mind. Tiptoeing silently, he went into the changing room, looking around. No sign of anyone around. So, he then went to the changing room's bathroom, and the sound of the shower was getting louder than ever. He scanned around the bathroom, and found one of the cubicle had it's door closed.

He frowned slightly. He couldn't understand why a person would take a bath at times like this. However, he decided to shrugged the matter off, and he was ready to go out from the changing room when he noticed the red water that slowly starting to flow out from the cubicle. He frowns deeper, and he went to the door, knocking it.

"Hello, who is in there?" No answer.

"Hello, are you okay?" Silence.

"Hello. Can you answer me?" Only his heartbeat that can be heard, and its getting faster. Feeling something was wrong, he decided to follow his heart. Taking a few step back, he then ran to the door and awkwardly throw his wide shoulder to the door, crashing it open. He stumbled forward when the door gave in, and what he saw made him jumped out of his skin.

A boy, , was unconcious, with hands full of blood. From the way the skin had wrinkled due to the coldness and wetness, he knew that the boy was in there for quite some time. Muttering a few curses, he get out from the cubicle, and then frantically trying to find the towel. He looked around, but he couldn't find any towel in the bathroom. He then went out to the changing room, before he finally spotted one dirty towel on one of the locker. Without thinking, he took the towel, and rushed back to the bathroom. He closed the running shower, and then he took the boy's body - which was very cold by then - and wrapped the towel around him.

Without any choices, he carried him bridal style and ran out of the changing room towards the infirmary. He could feel the water dripping from the boy's hair onto his chest, making his uniform drenched in water too. But he ignored it, and quickens his pace. Right now, the boy's face was getting too pale, and his lips was bluish. He was worried about the boy.

"Hey, please hold on." He whispered to the boy in his arms.

**********

The door to the infirmary swung open, and then came in a very pretty boy, with a lump of oversized dirty towel in his hand. Jungkook groaned slightly at the sound of the door that made him awake. He looked at the boy who just barged in, annoyed by the sudden intrusion. The boy then frantically talked to the nurse, to which the nurse made a few short screams before she rushed the other to the bed beside him.

He put the lump down on the bed, which Jungkook took his time to realize that the lump actually was a boy wrapped in a towel. Frowning, he looked at the nurse, before looking at the boy again. He begin to feel a little uncomfortable in his stomach, so he decided to sit up. The nurse and the pretty boy ignored him, and the nurse proceeded to check the boy. The nurse then flipped the boy's head sideways, facing Jungkook. That's when Jungkook froze, and the blood went out from his face.

"Jimin hyung! Jimin hyung!" Jungkook literally shouted, before he quickly stumbled out from his bed and went to Jimin, cupping Jimin's pale face.

"Hyung! Hyung!" He called out, before he hugged the other's body.

"Hyung, open your eyes. Hyung!" He yelled again, before he could feel a hand pulling him off Jimin. He wanted to struggle when he heard a soft voice.

"Let the nurse check him first." The pretty boy said. Jungkook was at loss of words. Jin saw that the other was shocked, so he did what his heart told him to do. He pulled Jungkook into his arms, hugging the other.

"It's okay, he'll be safe. I promise you that." He didn't know what made him said that, but all he knew what the boy started to sob on his chest, and wrapped his arms around Jin's body. Jin just smiled a little, letting his already wet uniform to be soaked again by the boy's tears.

"It;s okay. He's going to be okay." Jin said, soft and tender. He kept on repeating it until the boy finally calmed down.

"Thank you." Jungkook said, before he released the taller boy, and went to sit beside Jimin's body.

"He's going to be fine, Jungkook." The nurse said, patting Jungkook's shoulder, giving Jungkook a small smile. Jungkook sighed. That small answer from the nurse succeeded in making him calm down. He just nodded, and looked at Jimin's face.


*facepalmed*

I don't really know what I'm writing here...zzzz

Anyway, keep on reading, subbing and commenting~ You guys are giving me a lot of love and I appreciate it a lot <333

Thank you for giving this story a chance :)