Run

Silence

Jin smiled softly when he looked at the text he received.

"Why do you hate me so much?
-Namjoon"

Jin shook his head, and smiled softly, pondering over what should he reply. He rolled on his side, and then looking at his phone, he smiled again.

"Honestly, I don't really remember why. All I know is I hate you, and your gang.
I mean, I used to.
-Jin"

He pressed send, and put the phone beside him as he rolled onto his stomach and grabbed the novel that he put on the bed earlier. The bed creaked a little as he tried to settle down comfortably, before his phone buzzed off. He took his phone quickly and frowned.

'Jungkook? Why does he called? It's almost midnight now.' Jin thought, before he immediately answered the call.

"Kooki-"

"Hyung! Is Jimin with you?" Jungkook literally shouted in the phone that Jin had to put the phone away from his ear.

"No, he's not. Why?" Jin replied afterward.

"Hyung. He hasn't come back home from morning, and I don't know where did he go. I tried calling him but his number is unreachable now, and I am so worried-"

"Kookie. Calm down, calm down. Have you checked on the places he usually go?" Jin suggested.

"Yeah I did. I even went as far as the beach, but he's not there. Hyung, if anything happened, I would never forgive myself." Jungkook said, and from the tone of his voice, Jin could tell that Jungkook was almost on the verge of crying.

"Hey, it's okay. Let's go and find him, okay? I'll ask the BTS to find him as well. Just calm yourself okay, and wait for me." Jin said softly as he proceed to get off his bed, and went straight outside and grabbed his car key.

**********

"What happened?" Namjoon asked as soon as Hoseok arrived at Jungkook's house.

"I don't know. Jimin...He hasn't come back since morning, and it's past midnight already. My parents are out looking for him around the town, but they haven't found him as well." Jungkook said, his voice cracked a little. Taehyung pat Jungkook's shoulder, before pulling Jungkook into his arm. Jungkook couldn't help but to embrace Taehyung, and he started to softly sobbed into Taehyung's chest.

"If I hasn't been so mean to him, he wouldn't have run away..." Jungkook muttered, his voice muffled between the sobs. Taehyung just shushed him and patted his back, while he eyed Namjoon helplessly.

Namjoon took a deep breath, and he glanced over to Jin. Jin just looked at Namjoon; frowns of worries were displayed clearly on Jin's face.

"Okay, let's split up. V and Maknae, you guys try to track down Jimin's hangout place and check them again. Jin and me will go around the block and looked for him. Hope and Suga, you guys are going to find him at school." Namjoon instructed, before Hoseok interrupted him.

"He's not at school. Ricky and I saw him this morning, walking out from the gate. He's still wearing his uniform though. Why wasn't he coming along with you, Kook?" Hoseok asked, making Jungkook turned from Taehyung's chest to look at him.

"We had a fight. About Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said as he slipped his stares to Yoongi. Yoongi looked grim, and a little disappointed the moment his name ran out of Jungkook's lips as he sighed a little.

"I'll try to call Ricky now and asked if he saw Jimin or not." Hoseok said as he got up and pull out his phone. He dialed Ricky's number and waited for the call to be answered.

***********

"Who is it, Ricky?"

"Hoseok hyung."

"Answer it."

Ricky nodded softly, before he walked out of the room. He then pressed the answer button, and slowly he greets the oether.

"Hello, hyungie." He said, a little too soft even for him.

"Changhyun, did you saw Jimin today, apart from this morning?" Hoseok asked urgently. Ricky took a while before he could answer Hoseok.

"Erm..I..I don't think so. Why?" Ricky asked, lowering his voice.

"He's missing. Would you like to come and find him?" Ricky flinched at the question.

"Ahh...No..No..I have something now. I'll talk to you later." Ricky replied urgently before he cut off the call. He put his hand on his chest, and slowly he felt his chest constricted. A voice calling him startled him a little, as he rushed into the room again.

"Yes, Byunghun hyung." He said softly.

"Take care of him. I'm gonna go out and buy something." L. Joe said as he gestured to the figure lying on the bed.

"What are you going to do to him, hyung?" He asked softly.

"Well, kill him, of course. Isn't that why we brought him here? To avenge Dad?" L. Joe smirked when he saw the alarmed expression of his adopted brother.

"K- Kill him? B- B- But I thought-" Ricky protested as he took a glance towards the figure on the bed.

"Well, aren't you always the timid one, hurm? Do you want me to beat you again?" L. Joe asked politely. Ricky shivered a little and shook his head.

"That's a good boy. Now, please take 'good' care of him while I'm gone. Okay?" L. Joe said, before he chuckled a little and went off. Ricky sighed heavily, before he looked at the other, who was drifting in sleep. He went closer to the bed, and slowly he sat down on the side, and then he tried to wake the other up.

"Jimin. Jimin, wake up. It's me, Ricky." Ricky muttered softly as he shook the other. Jimin stirred a bit, before he finally opened his eyes. It took Jimin a while to process things, before he finally sit down and smiled.

"Hey, Ricky. Where- where am I? Did..I..fall asleep?" Jimin's hoarse, croaked voice managed to take Ricky aback.

"Jimin, you can talk?" He asked cautiously. Jimin just nodded, and smiled wider.

"Yeah...Although..It pains me a little...My throat.." Jimin said, before he saw Ricky fumbling off the bed and went to the nearest nightstand, and took a glass of water.

"Drink up, and do it fast.' Ricky said as his mind contemplating something. He wanted to save Jimin, but he don't know how to break the story to him. Jimin just took the glass and drink the water in one shot. Clearly, he was really thirsty. As soon as he was finished, Ricky sat down beside him, and took his hand.

"Jimin, listen to me. You remember Lee Seunggi, the man who..Um..Killed your parents?" Ricky asked to the clearly surprised Jimin. Jimin shook his head slowly.

"Listen. We don't have much time. Lee Byunghun, or L. Joe..He's trying to finish his father's business, which was to finish off Park's family. I want you to run away from here, and get help as soon as you can. Okay??? Be fast, and don't trust anyone. Go back to Jungkook, and stay at home. Go!" Ricky urged Jimin to get up, before ushered Jimin to the door. He then pulled Jimin to run through the living room towards the main when he heard a soft click coming from the door.

"Oh . Faster." Ricky said as he pulled Jimin back into the living room, and across the kitchen. They went straight to the back door, and Ricky unlocked the door, and pushed Jimin outside. He then fished out his phone from his pocket, and shove it to Jimin.

"Call Hoseok hyung! Faster! Go!" Ricky panicked as he pushed Jimin out of the house into the darkness outside when he heard L. Joe calling for him.

"Ricky, what the are you doing?" L. Joe bellowed when he saw the open door. Ricky tried to run out but he wasn't fast enough as L. Joe dragged him back inside and slammed the door shut.

Jimin watched it in horror as he tried to fumble through the darkness. He could hear faint scream coming from the house, to which he was sure coming from Ricky. He got up on his feet and ran forward. He stumbled out a few times, but he kept on running and running. He cannot see the surrounding clearly, although he can quite make out the silhoutte of trees. A lot of trees. He frowned, and wondered if he had been running in some forest or something. His feet hurts from stepping on stones and grazing on sme rough surfaces since he had no shoes on. However, he was too scared to stop, so he ran and keep on running.

He gazed through the phone on his hand, noticing the time that showed 2.30 a.m.. He then noticed the lack of signal as he cursed himself. Looks like he had to get out from this place and get help faster. With that will in his chest, he kept on running, ignoring the piercing pain that stabbed his feet once in a while, until he finally saw a dim light, and went there. Somehow, he had arrived at the park near his house. He fumbled through the phone, and find Hoseok's number. He called Hoseok immediately.

" you Ricky! I am not going to hear anything from you, you liar!" Hoseok's angry voice rang through the phone the moment the call was connected.

"Hyung! It's me, Jimin. I- I..I'm at the park. Please come. Faster." Jimin said, his voice shaking with fear.

"Jimin?! What park, which park?" Hoseok's voice were rising in pitch, before the phone fell silent and some vague voices were heard over the speaker.

"Hyung! Hyung! Where are you!" Jimin heard Jungkook's scream coming from the phone.

"I am at the park...The park near the town." Jimin replied, his voice getting hoarse each minute.

"Okay. Stay there. We'll come. And hyung! Hyung! Don't put the phone down. Talk to me. Anything. Until we reached there. Don't-" The call ended with a beep. Jimin sighed when he received a message saying that the credit was out. A few seconds later, the phone rang, and Jimin immediately answered.

"Park Jimin, do you think you can run from me?" A strange voice spoke to him, making him shiver in the knee. He looked around, and sighed in relief when he saw no one was at the park.

"What do you want?" Jimin tried to sound brave, but it came out as a croak.

"Well, killing you would be something." The person said, before laughing in amusement. Jimin was scared, honestly. He never have encountered this kind of situation before. He immediately ended off the call, and fumbled through the phone. Finally, he found the GPS setting, and turned it off. Before long, Hoseok's number appeared on the flashing screen, and Jimin took it immediately.

"Hyung! Thank God. We have been trying to call you back! Where are you?" Jungkook's panic voice greeted him.

"At the park." Jimin replied hastily, hoping that they would come faster.

"We are on our way there. Hold on!" Jungkook yelled over the phone frantically. Jimin was about to ask for Jungkook to hurry up when an unfamiliar car arrived. He looked at the car, before he decided to take a sprint into the forest again.


Here you go. Some short update for you.