EC: Losing you.

Silence

Hye. Here is some extra chapter for you, just because I feel like writing it.
This chapter is inspired by a song called 'Marry Me' by the Malaysian band 'iamNeeta'.
It's a good thing to read this while listening to it.
Here goes! Enjoy!
And yes, I miss you guys too!


"What were you doing with that girl last night?" Jimin said, his voice became a little higher in tone.

"Do what? I did nothing. What are you talking about? What girl?" Yoongi asked, a little bit annoyed when his sleep was disturbed early in the morning. He groaned a little as his hungover hits him softly. Usually Jimin will help him curing his hangover by giving him some massage and water, but today he was woken up by Jimin's high pitch tone.

"I saw you kissing that girl last night in the party. You moron! How could you cheat on me? We are about to get married in a few weeks, and not to mention we are gonna adopt little Jihoon next week!" Jimin yelled, frustrated at the other's reply.

"You know I would never cheat on you. Stop being y!" Yoongi replied harshly when he started to feel anger mounting in his chest. Lately, Jimin was very grumpy, and sometimes he felt Jimin did something on purpose just to annoy him.

"What the ! You are calling me ? HOW COULD YOU?" Jimin screamed as he pulled the blanket off from Yoongi and started to punch Yoongi's chest. Yoongi quickly sat up and pushed Jimin, making Jimin fell off the bed. Both of them froze. Yoongi started to regret when he saw the hurt flashing in Jimin's eyes. Meanwhile, Jimin couldn't believe it that Yoongi had pushed him.

"Jimin, I am sorry." Yoongi said as he scrambled off quickly as get down beside Jimin. Jimin scampered off little by little, and when Yoongi tried to hug him, he gave Yoongi his most furious glance.

"Don't. You. DARE. Touch. Me." Jimin said as he got up and rubbed his back.

"Jimin, please." Yoongi said as he tried to get up and hugged Jimin. Jimin backed away quickly.

"You know what? YOU!" Jimin hollered as he went out of the room. Yoongi just stood there, and not long enough, he could hear the slamming of their apartment door. Yoongi slumped down as the sudden realisation hits him. Jimin and he really got into a fight this time.

**********

"Hyung, what happened, actually?" Jungkook asked softly as he brought a glass of plain water towards the crying male in his living room. Taehyung was out for work, so Jungkook thought it was the best time to ask Jimin everything. Lately, Jimin had been enduring a lot. He got really tired of managing his wedding alone because Yoongi was too busy with composing his songs for a new boy group that will be debuting soon. However, Jungkook knew that there are really something wrong this time, because as tiring as he was, Jimin was utterly excited for the wedding, and not to mention for Jihoon's adoption, so he never really complained about anything. But he had it enough of Yooongi's lack of attention to him just because he is too busy with his work. it was unfair for him to let Jimin handle such a big event alone, and he knew perfectly well how clingy Jimin is to him. And last night event was really the last straw for him.

"I wanted to cancel our wedding," Jimin said abruptly, making Jungkook flinched a little.

"But why?" Jungkook asked softly, and immediately Jimin burst into tears again.

"He cheated on me. I can't believe it. He ing dares to cheat on me." Jimin continued before he paused to sob and took a deep breath. Jungkook just stayed silent, giving Jimin opportunity to continue comfortably.

"Last night, I got really stressed out, and Yoongi was working really late. So I thought I need some air to clear my head up, and I went out to Yoongi's studio. But he wasn't there, so I just went in and take a look at his planner and found out he had a cocktail party at a nearby bar to celebrate the finish of the debut album for the boy group that Yoongi composed songs. So I figured that he will be there. I know I wasn't invited, but he is my freaking fiancee, so I guess I can just slip in for a bit and just gave him a goodnight kiss before heading back since he is going to be late." Jimin continued as he calmed himself down. He looked at his feet blankly, feeling nauseous as the memory of last night came back to him.

"When I arrived at the bar, I went in to find Yoongi, and I saw him kissing a girl. I can't believe it. And he came home drunk last night, having the audacity to try and me up. It's ridiculously insane." Jimin said in frustration as his tears pooled down again. "I thought he really loved me," Jimin whispered. "Maybe it would be better if I went back to be the mute boy I used to be."

Jungkook gasped as he hugged Jimin tight.

"No, don't say that. I am sure there has to be an explanation for this." Jungkook replied rationally, but Jimin just shook his head.

"What else is there to explain? I saw them kissing, and that's it." Jimin said firmly before he got up. "I am just going to go and sleep. I feel really tired, and this whole thing really hurts me." Jimin went off to the guest room, leaving Jungkook alone. Jungkook sighed softly. He knew Jimin won't be coming out to eat until tomorrow, so he decided to meet Yoongi up for an explanation. SO he did what a sane man would do. Send Yoongi a message. Plus, he had become one of Yoongi's favourite because of his close relationship to Jimin, so he will have no trouble in digging for information.

"Meet me in our usual cafe in 1 hour time.
JK."

"K." Is the only reply that Jungkook got. He sighed. Today is going to be a long day.

**********

"So, spill." Jungkook said firmly as Yoongi slumped on the couch, sighing before yawning a little.

"Had a domestic fight with my little kitten. So?" Yoongi said lazily as he took his coffee and sip it.

"It is not domestic if Jimin came crying early in the morning while hollering your name and the word cheating combined." Jungkook retorted sarcastically.

"Me? Cheating? You know how much I love your brother." Yoongi replied as he sat up straight.

"Well, that is not what he saw last night. Kissing a girl? Ring any bell?"

"He saw? Wait...No wonder he came attacking me this morning. Aish." Yoongi sighed, slumping down the couch. Luckily the seat that they chose is a little secluded,  away from the eyes of the other customer in the cafe.

"What happened? Did you really kiss the girl?" Jungkook demanded. Yoongi just shook his head. 

"Not technically. But yes, in the eyes of others, it would seem like we kissed. But believe me, we are not. She was the one who kissed me suddenly, and I really had no time to push her away." Yoongi said as he rubbed his temple.

"Well, you came home drunk. After kissing a girl. If I were Jimin, I would punch you until you are dead." Jungkook replied nonchalantly while taking his own coffee and sipping it. Yoongi sighed.

"Lately, Jimin is really on edge. I don't know what I've done, but he seemed to be very restless and angry all the time. It's good that he doesn't raise his voice except for this morning, but his silence and subtle hint of anger kinda bothers me." Yoongi confessed as he lened back and closed his eyes. "I am really tired of lacking sleep, plus with the upcoming band and all the songs I have to compose, it really messes me up."

"Weirdly, Jimin complaints about you too. That he gets tired managing his wedding alone, and that he misses you because apparently you were late at night to God knows where. Do you have any idea about that?" Jungkook replied sarcastically. After a long awkward silence, Yoongi finally sighed in defeat.

"I don't. Maybe I was too caught up in work to notice how Jimin is doing lately." Yoongi looked down. "You know I never meant to hurt him, right?"

"But you did. And that's what happened." Jungkook stated. "So, any idea how to get him back?"

Yoongi just shook his head.

"Oh come on. You guys are getting married in a few weeks time. And not to mention you guys going to be parents next week."

"I know, I know. Jeez, calm down." Yoongi cut Jungkook down. "I think I have an idea. It might be shallow, but if I know Jimin well, this might just work. But I need your help." Yoongi said softly as Jungkook gave him a suspicious look.

**********

Jimin woke up to the soft breath on his neck and a hug around his waist. He thought of Jungkook, but the familiar smell of Yoongi's perfume made him realized it was Yoongi. He turned his body to face Yoongi.

"Sorry for hurting you. I didn't know." Yoongi said softly when Jimin looked at him. He gave Jimin a soft peck on Jimin's cheeks.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked.

"To apologised? Erm, I knew I was wrong, but trust me I would never cheat on you." Yoongi pleaded. "I know I was too busy to keep you company, but I never stopped thinking about you. Even when I was drunk, you are always in my mind." Yoongi said truthfully, in hopes that Jimin would forgive him. Jimin just smiled bashfully.

"I know. Namjoon hyung told me everything about that night.I guess I should apologise too." Jimin said as he hugged the other. "I miss you." Yoongi was a little bit shocked when Jimin hugged him, but he is happy nonetheless.

"Oh. Okay. You should tell me if you can't handle the event alone. I can help out too, you know." Yoongi coaxed as he gave a soft kiss on Jimin's neck.

"Don't. It tickles." Jimin laughed softly as he tried to push yoongi away. "I know you have a lot in your hands now. I don't mean to get upset though. Just the thought of you kissing someone else makes me a little bit...Jealous." Jimin confessed.

"Just a little bit? You should get jealous you know. You never show if you actually love me before. So I was kinda glad to know how much you love me." Yoongi replied teasingly.

"Of course I love you, stupid." Jimin pouted a little. "Or else I wouldn't want to marry y-" Jimin's words were cut out by Yoongi's lips on his, which made him melted immediately.

Jimin squealed a little when Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's , but he  didn't stop him when Yoongi started to kiss Jimin's neck as he ed Jimin's pajama. Jimin softly moans before a knock on he door came.

"Guys, keep the moans to yourself. It's three in the morning, and Taehyung is trying to get some sleep. Thank you." Jungkook's voice can be heard from the outside. Jimin just giggled slowly as he pushed oongi slightly and buttoned his pajama back.

"Let's save it for another day." Jimin whispered, to which Yoongi pouted immediately.

"Tomorrow let's go back to our apartment, and I promised you that you will limp the next day." Yoongi warned him teasingliy as he hugged Jimin back. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jimin replied softly as he pecked Yoongi's lips.


The end. Hehehe.