Protection Plan

Silence

Jimin stirred in his sleep before he softly opens his eyes. He saw Jungkook's mother crying beside his bed while Jungkook's father was standing beside her, hugging her by her side.

"Eomma." Jimin croaked, his voice raspy and his lips dried. His throat was literally asking for water, but he ignored the uneasy feeling as he reached his hand out and softly he held his mother's hand.

"Jimin, are you okay? Oh, I'm so worried." Mrs. Jeon said, sitting down on Jimin's bed before he helped Jimin to sit down. Mr. Jeon took a glass on the nightstand and fill it with mineral water before he too sat down beside Mrs. Jeon and gave the glass to Jimin. Jimin slowly took it and smiled gratefully before he drank the water in bug gulps.

"You look really tired. I'm sorry that all of this happened. We should have taken care of you better." Mrs. Jeon said, her voice wavering with sadness before she started weeping softly. Jimin just shook his head and softly he reached out for Mrs. Jeon's cheeks and wiped the tears off.

"It's not your fault. It's okay. I'm safe now, right?" He said comfortingly before he pulled Mrs. Jeon into hugs. "Eomma, Appa, I'm just glad to see you guys." He murmurs softly, making Mr's Jeon's heart wrenched in pain as she hugged Jimin tighter and kissed Jimin's cheeks over and over, before they both let go of each other.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he scanned around the room.

"He's in his room, sleeping. We should probably let you rest also. Don't forget to come and grab your brunch later, okay?" Mr. Jeon said, smiling a little before he gave Jimin a ruffle on his hair, and both of them walked out of the room. Jimin sighed softly as he put his finger through his hair before he slowly pull the blanket over him and lie down by his side, closing his eyes and ready to get to sleep.

He tensed a little when he felt his bed moving before he felt something went in the blanket with him, and softly a hand s around his waist. Jimin was about to turn back to see who was it when he heard the familiar soft voice.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't let you go. I should protect you better." Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin closer to him, his chest touching with Jimin's back. He felt comfortable with Jimin's body heat and he sighed slowly.

"It's okay, Kook. You wouldn't have seen this coming." Jimin said softly, his voice still a little hoarse. Jungkook flinched a little when he heard Jimin's voice before he snuggled to Jimin's back.

"Hyung, you are the only brother I have in this world. God knows how much I love you to let anything happen to you." Jungkook said, his voice muffled a little as he tried to choke back the tears that threatened to fall. Jimin just smiled softly as he put his hands onto Jungkook's hands.

"It's alright. I'm safe now, right? I love you too, Jungkook. You are my only brother as well. I never wanted another if he is not you." Jimin answered truthfully before he shifted a little, but Jungkook hugged him tighter.

"Let's stay this way. It's been a while since I last sleep beside you and hugged you like this." Jungkook said softly as he closed his eyes. Jimin just nodded and closed his eyes as well, feeling Jungkook's hot breath on his back, before both of them drifted to sleep.


Ricky softly opened his eyes when he felt someone moving his hand. He winced a little, both from the blinding light and the throbbing headache he felt. He took his time to adjust to the light before his sight finally became normal. He breathed evenly when he saw Hoseok holding his hand, giving kisses to the back of his hand while crying. Ricky's heart clenched at the sight he saw before he slowly raised up his other hand and put it on Hoseok's cheek and wiped the tears softly. Hoseok opened his eyes slowly when he felt the soft hand on his cheek.

"Baby, I am sorry." He was about to bawl before Ricky put his index finger on Hoseok's finger, shushing him immediately.

"It's okay," Ricky answered as he smiled softly before he winced a little. Hoseok looked at Ricky worriedly, his body tensed when he heard Ricky's whine. He immediately pressed the 'Call' button, and a moment after two nurses came rushing in. Hoseok let go off Ricky's hand hesitantly before he backed away, letting the nurses do their job.

After a while, the nurses seemed to be done with the check up. Hoseok was about to ask if Ricky was okay before he heard a soft knock on the door. The door then opened ever so softly before Jimin's face popped out.

"Hello. I brought food for you and Ricky." Jimin said as he smiled brightly. He opened the door slightly wider and Hoseok can see Yoongi right behind Jimin. "can we come in?" Jimin asked politely as he gave an apologetic smile to the nurses. The nurses nodded lightly before one of them reminded them not to make any sound to bother the patient. She also told that Ricky's condition is improving and his wound is healing. Hoseok thanked them before they went out followed by the rest of the guys coming in.

Jimin trotted in, followed by Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and lastly Jungkook. All of them had the sheepish smile on their face, and they bowed to Ricky almost synchronising. Hoseok couldn't help  but laughed a little at the awkwardness, but he was glad that they came this early in the morning just for him and Ricky. He invited them to gather round Ricky's bed as he took himself beside Ricky, sitting on the bed near Ricky's chest as he smiles softly and took Ricky's hand in his, and put another one around Ricky's neck lovingly.

"How are you feeling, Ricky?" Jin asked softly, his voice turned into a motherly tone, making the atmosphere less awkward. Hoseok handed Ricky a glass of water and helped Ricky to sip it a little bit.

"Just a little bit sore, but I'm good, I think. As long as Jiminnie is okay." Ricky said as he turned his gaze to Jimin. Jimin nodded lightly before he reached out for Ricky's hand and held it.

"Thank you, Ricky. That was very brave of you." Jimin slowly said as he inched closer to Ricky. Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's shoulder and made some small comforting circle to help Jimin calm down as well.

"I've been watching you for quite some time, Jimin. You are a kind person. I couldn't just let L.Joe hyung do whatever he wants to you. Not in the name of his father." Ricky answered, his voice hardened a little as his body became tense. "It was wrong. The thing that happened was between the fathers. You guys should not be involved. Especially you, Jimin." Ricky continued. Jimin just nodded and squeezed Ricky's hands, and he was about to tell Ricky that he was okay before Namjoon cuts in.

"Guys, let's not talk about that now.  We need to figure out a much more important thing. I believe this L.Joe guy are going to search for both of them in the nick of time. So, we need some kind of plan to at least keep both of them safe." Namjoon spoke, his voice had the commanding nature that made his charisma stood out.

"I called my mother earlier, and she asked me to bring Changhyun home. My dad will hire more bodyguards to watch for Changhyun, but he was not allowed to go out up until the situation is safe." Hoseok said suddenly, making Ricky flinched a little. He was about to let out a word of protest when Hoseok shushed him down.

"You know my parents like you. Beside, we are going to get engaged very soon. Just come and live with me, please. Then I have no worries for you anymore." Hoseok quickly threw the words out which made Ricky sort of blushed all the way to his ears.

"Oh well, that's one problem solved. Now, we have this cute guy here." Namjoon continued as he ruffled Jimin's hair.

"I can protect him. I won't leave him again, ever." Jungkook quickly answered.

"Well, at home, yes. But when you go to classes? You can't be there all the time for him." Jin reasoned.

"My classes is almost the same as Jimin hyung, and the ones that are not, have Taehyung with him." Jungkook nodded, satisfied with his answers.

"I can watch over him too. Maybe I can come by his house if Jungkook is not around, and I think on weekends maybe we should hang out together? The more the better." Yoongi muttered, his voice low in thoughts.

"Nice idea. Maybe we can hang out in mine, or Namjoon's." Jin added, seemingly pleased to the ideas that had been thrown so far. Namjoon nodded, seemingly happy with the plan.

"Alright then. The plan might work. Let's go and try for a week, maybe? See if L.Joe made any attack on both of them." Namjoon concluded, and as soon as he said that, Jungkook's phone rang. Jungkook quickly asked for an excuse before he turned his back and answered the call, not long before he gasped and showed a total mortified look.

"What, Mom? Seunggi just break free from the prison?" He hollered, making everyone flinched.


Yahoo~ Updates!

How are you guys doing?

I just had fungal infection in my left ear, and it is freaking hurt!!!

Hope you are well though.

Love you <3