Tomorrow

Silence

One month later....

Yoongi sighed as he walked slowly, heads looking down. He could feel Hoseok patting his back, but he just ignored it, too lazy to give any reaction. They stopped abruptly when they arrived at their specific destination. Yoongi sighed louder this time as he balled his fists.

"How could you..." Yoongi said, anger coursing through his veins as he looked at the grave in front of him. "After giving me so much pain." He added, his knuckles became white.

"Yoongi hyung, be patient. Jimin won't like it if he sees you like this." Hoseok coaxed softly, looking at Yoongi before looking down to the grave again.

"I just don't understand why Jimin...Did..." Yoongi tried to voice out his feelings, but he couldn't. He was usually more reserved at keeping his emotions, and he wondered why his feelings decided to come out this time.

"Just be patient, yeah? Everything is over now, at least for Jimin. He specifically asked you to do this right? Let's just cherish his wish, and let him rest in peace." Hoseok spoke comfortingly. He turned around when he felt a soft tap on his shoulder, only to be greeted by Jin and Namjoon.

"How are you guys doing?" Jin asked as he glanced towards the grave. "It's our first time coming here, right? Ever since..." Jin continued, his voice wavers slightly at the end.

Yoongi sighed. He looked at Jin and smiled slightly. "Where are the others?" He asked, his voice low.

"On their way." Jin replied as he clutched the flower in his hand tightly. "You okay, Yoongi?" Jin asked out of concern when he saw Yoongi's hands trembled a little.

"Yeah. Like Hoseok said, I'm just doing this because Jimin asked me to." Yoongi answered honestly as he eyed the writings on the tombstone. Somehow, the name made him clenched his fists even tighter. "Park Jimin, why?" He muttered softly before he flinched a little when he felt a soft arm s his waist.

"Yoongi, thanks for coming." Yoongi heard a familiar voice coming from behind him, and he turned around.

"Jimin?" Yoongi asked when his view was greeted by the ever smiling Jimin.

"Yeah. Oh, come on, don't look so startled." Jimin chuckled, laughing a little. Yoongi swore he could drown in Jimin's laugh all day long.

"But you were-" Yoongi was quickly cut by Jimin.

"I asked Jungkook and TaeTae and Ricky to pick me up. Now, can you be a dear and help your little boyfriend here to get closer?" He asked as he smiled softly. Yoongi sighed lazily as he went behind Jimin and started to push the wheelchair forward.

"How did you get out from the hospital? I thought you need to stay until next week? How's your thigh?" Yoongi asked out of concern as he bent down and gave a small peck on Jimin's cheeks, and Taehyung fake gagged behind them.

"I can go home today. I asked the nurse to release me early. My thigh still hurts but it is recovering. But I still cannot walk." Jimin laughed. Yoongi just nodded, before Jimin put the flower he brought in Yoongi's hands.

"Help me put it on the grave?" Yoongi sighed and obliged. Ricky? Kookie?" Jimin called out, as he put his palms out towards both of them. Ricky and Jungkook came forward and each took Jimin's hand, while the other's stepped back, giving ways to all three of them.

"Hyung, I've come." Ricky was the first one to speak; his voice was thick with tears

"Hello, Byunghun hyung. I'm Jiminnie, and this is the rest of my friends. How are you? I am sorry we couldn't pay you a visit earlier." Jimin started out smooth as he squeezed Jungkook's and Ricky's hand lightly. "We came here to say sorry for what had happened to you. If given the chance, I would like it to end the other way. I hope you can forgive me." Jimin continue, his gaze looking at the tombstone dearly.

"This is bull!" Jimin heard Yoongi cursed behind him and he stormed off. Jimin let go of both hands as he tried to turn the wheelchair around. Jimin glanced a little at Ricky, sending him an apologetic look.

"It's okay. I understand. Just go. He needs you." Ricky smiled as he gestured all of them to go. Hoseok quickly came to him, taking his waist before Ricky looked at him and shook his head. "I want to be here a bit longer." Ricky explained softly, but Hoseok pouted a little anyway.

"But Changhyun-"

"I'll be fine. See you at home, okay?" Ricky replied as he pecked Hoseok's lips and pushed him lightly. "Go." He assured. Jungkook slowly pushed Jimin's wheelchair away, and all of them left, including Hoseok. Jimin asked Jungkook to help him into Yoongi's car, in which Yoongi was waiting with a frown on his head. Soon, Yoongi drove off, leaving the cemetery. The car was silence, save for the sound of their breath. Jimin looked at Yoongi, who kept his gaze straight towards the road. Jimin put his hands lightly on Yoongi's, but Yoongi pulled it away, making Jimin flinched.

"How could you, Jimin? It is obvious that he doesn't deserve your forgiveness. He deserved to be shot and die that night." Yoongi spat, his voice a little bit lower than usual. It was very clear that Yoongi was suppressing his anger. Jimin stayed silent for a while before he looked outside.

"He happened to be in the wrong place and the wrong time, therefore he chose the wrong choice. L.Joe is a nice guy, Yoongi. But circumstances changes people, as how it has changed all of us." Jimin sighed softly. Yoongi softened a little at the word, his frown disappeared.

"You are a fool, Jimin." Yoongi muttered softly. "I couldn't bear if anything happened to you that night, you idiot," Yoongi added as his hands found Jimin's and he softly held Jimin's hands in his, rubbing a soft circle on the back of Jimin's hand.

"I know. But I had enough of people around me getting hurt, you know." Jimin reasoned lightly as he looked at Yoongi.

"Love means you take all the best moments and the worst moments together, Jimin. We took the pain because we love you. Not just yesterday, but tomorrow as well." Yoongi said softly. He felt Jimin's hand squeezing him tight, and he knew that he had said the right thing at the right moment. Yooogi smiled softly as he relaxed a little bit. Suddenly, his phone rang. Yoongi let Jimin's hands go, and pulled out his phone from hs pocket and tossed it to Jimin.

"Answer it, please." Yoongi instructed. Jimin nodded and quickly answered the phone. Taehyung's cherry voice greeted him.

"Yoongi hyung! We decided to go eat pizza now. Come on!" Taehyung hollered, to which Jimin laughed.

"Tae, calm down. Oh, my poor ear." Wait I'll ask Yoongi." He said, cupping the phone with his other hands and he looked at Yoongi. "Pizza? They ask us to join." Jimin asked. Yoongi sighed and shook his head.

"No, I'm sleepy," Yoongi replied. Jimin pouted a little. He then went back to answer Taehyung.

"Hello, yes, we are coming. Let's go." Jimin heard the cheering on the other side of the phone as he chuckled and ended the call. Jimin looked at Yoongi innocently when he saw Yoongi was giving him glare.

"I'm hungry~ Let's go~" Jimin whimpered, smiling when he heard the soft sigh coming from Yoongi's mouth. He knew Yoongi couldn't resist him, not when he looked so helpless like this. Silently, he smiled when he looked at his throbbing thigh.

"What do you want to eat, Yoongi?" He asked cheerfully as he took Yoongi's hand again.

"You." Yoongi answered smoothly. Everything went silent for a moment, before Jimin's face turned red as he smacked Yoongi's arm and cried 'ert' out loud. Yoongi just let out a heartily laugh, silently hoping this happy moment to continue, forever after.


Dum Dum!!!
Here you go!! The final chapter, before the epilogue~~~
Thanks for all of you, who stick with this story from the very beginning to the end.
I love you forever!
Oh, dropped me some comments~ I love to talk to you guys <3

Oh yeah, since I am finally ending this story, I made two new stories that I would like you to check out if you have the time :)

Love Against War.
A Yoonmin fantasy story where everyone has powers. This story has the foundation strong already since I have posted a few chapters, so the next is only the fluff coming~

The Curse of Park Jimin
A Yoonmin/Jikook story where Jimin has two souls trapped in his body. One soul is mate for Jungkook, the other is for Yoongi. This story is a little bit complicated, but yeah~ Hate me for loving the challenge haha~