The New Boy

Silence

BSH Elite High School. A prestigious private school, located in the Seoul district. A place where 7 000 students in total resides. The school was a dream school. A school that has everything a student need - from a luxurious dorm, a 6-story library completed with the latest journals and paperworks from every nooks and cranny of the world, a swimming pool, a studio for dancing and also a recording room for those who likes to indulge themselves in creating music and singing, as well as broadcasting. Not to mention, a superb sports facilities and gym for those who are interested in sports.

The school was every students dreams. Among the most excellent high school, it is making its way on top in Seoul. However, for you to be in the school, you must only be from two types of people. The very rich kind of people and the very genius kind of people. Almost 99% of the student comes from the first population. A rich but averagely intelligent kids. But as usual, they are the higher class student in the school, for one and only reason: money that was provided by their parents. These rich parents had been funding the school continuously, making the school's incomes to increase every year.

Among all of the rich students, there are 4 students that was super rich - their parents are the main investors that funded the school for years. These kids were average in studies, but what made them so popular was because of their attitude. Let's just say, they are much too playful sometimes their playfulness bite other students in their . They have comfortably made themselves well known by their notoriety that they decided to create a name so that other students remember who they are - the Bangtan Boys, or also known as the Bulletproof Boys, BTS.

The handsome Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster) is the leader of the group, and the other three faithful members would be the hot headed Min Yoongi (Suga), the cool kid Jung Hoseok (J-Hope) and lastly the 4D Kim Taehyung (V). Although many students sees them as the cool and popular figure, however their admiration stops right there. Nobody dared to get close or mess with these 4 boys. They are wild and a danger, which should be avoided at all costs.

**********

Today was particularly a day that everybody hates. The day the school opens again after the long break. And the day new students to be admitted in.

Yoongi groans at the thought, smacking Hoseok's back.

"The hyung!" Hoseok exclaimed at the sudden action. He balled his fist, ready to punch Yoongi's ribs when Namjoon stopped him.

"Ay, he's joking. Come on guys, school is not so bad." Namjoon said, chuckling.

"Your . I hate school." Yoongi replied, looking at the field with his bored expression.

"Don't be such a whiny baby." Taehyung suddenly intervened. "It's not the end of the world yet, although it is as boring as hell." Taehyung retorted.

"I wonder, how do you know Hell is boring, anyway?" Hoseok asked, making a playful gesture towards Taehyung, which earned him another smack.

"It's just a speech, ." Taehyung countered, to which making Namjoon sighed.

The bell's rang, indicating that the lunch time is over. Students got up from their respective tables, and left, leaving only 4 of them in the cafeteria.

Namjoon stood up. "I'm going. Maths is after this. J-Hope, come on." Namjoon gestured to Hoseok, who is in one grade as he is. Hoseok groaned, before stood up meekly. Both of them walked away, leaving only Taehyung and Yoongi left.

"Suga hyung, I'm going." Taehyung said, and stood up, before he went out the cafeteria. Yoongi just sighed, looking around the empty tables and shrugged. "Well, I guess I have to go too." He said, before he slowly walked to the next class.

Yoongi entered the classroom, and dragged his feet towards the end of the class, and seated himself at a window. It had became a habit of him, looking outside while the teachers were giving boring lectures. He just smirked when the teacher came in, and continue looking outside, fingers tapping on the table. Being one of the school's main sources of income had made all of the teacher cowered in fear of him and his friends. They let them do what they like. He had once heard one of the teacher spoke that all 4 of them were 'impossible to succeed'. For example, Taehyung had been in the freshman class for two consecutive years now.

Yoongi sighed again, before a guy in front of him looked at him.

"Hey, if you really didn't feel the need to listen, can you at least show some respect to someone who wants to?" He shot Yoongi a glare, from his face down to his tapping finger, before grunting and turning his back forward.

"Hey Kim Seokjin. You realize what you can get when you mess with the Bangtan right?" Yoongi said in a low voice, leaning forward so only Jin can hear him.

"Ehem? What? You gonna rip me to death, shred my bones and thrown my ashes into the sea?" Jin retorted, looking back at Yoongi. "Seriously, Suga. I had no time for you and your gang's stupid game. Now shut up. I have some lecture to listen to." He said, looking forward again.

"Erm, sassy~ I like that~ Maybe we should date some-" Yoongi stopped when Jin turned around and looked right at his eyes.

"Okay, I let you go this time." Yoongi chuckled and Jin grunted, turning back in front. Yoongi was a playful guy. Usually he didn't do much to disturb other people, and never took his words seriously, though he didn't stop the rest of Bangtan if they decide to have some fun by disturbing other students. Stopping his tapping, he sighed as he leans to his chair, and comfortably closes his eyes, dozing off the rest of the class.

"Suga!" Yoongi opens his eyes when he heard a familiar voice called him.

"Sleeping eh? Let's head back." Namjoon said, pulling Yoongi up. Yoongi just rubbed his eyes and yawns sleepily.

"Okay, let's go." Yoongi replied slowly, his pace slow from the drowsiness that still lingers. Outside the classroom, he was greeted by Hoseok and Taehyung, to which he just nodded. It is the usual routine of them going back home by Namjoon's car - some bet they made last year to which Namjoon loses, that continues until now and they had no problem against it, and so do Namjoon. 

Yoongi yawned for the umpteenth time, when finally he arrived at home. Still in dazed, he just waved towards the others, his mind only thinks about his bed.

"Hyung! Don't forget about basketball this evening!" Hoseok screamed out before Namjoon drives his car away.

Yoongi murmured when Hoseok's words registered in his mind. "! My beauty sleep!" He cursed inwardly, before trotted inside his house, and went straight to his bedroom, ignoring his mother's call to eat.

Yonngi glanced at the clock on the wall, grumbling. "2 hours? I guess I have to make do with it." He said, taking the alarm clock on the nightstand and set the alarm to 5 p.m. for his basketball training. He then happily lie down on his back, smiling softly before he fell asleep.

**********

Yoongi groaned when he felt a searing pain on the left side of his body. Looking around, he noticed that he was on the floor. He just sit up, and brushed his sleepy eyes, before he registered something. His alarm clock was on the floor, apparently crashed into pieces and stopped working. He then glanced at the clock on the wall, his eyes wide in horror. It is almost 5.20, which means that the training will start in 10 minutes time.

Yoongi rushed to the bathroom, took a quick shower and quickly changed into his sports attire. He grabbed the ball, and rushed out from his house, praying that he'll get there in time. He was late a few times before, and the punishment that the coach gave him was severe - it almost took a week for him to heal the ache all over his body and joints. He ran as fast as he could, grateful that his house was near the school. Finally, after a few minutes of running, he arrived at the school gate, panting heavily.

He relaxed him himself, walking as fast as he could. Yoongi grumbled, looking at his watch. 5.34 p.m. "! I'm going to be late! This is all the alarm clock's fault!" Yoongi fasten his pace, and that's when he felt it. Someone bumped into him. Someone freaking bumped into him, Min Suga.

'FIRST warning!' Yoongi's head screamed.

"Hey ! Watch where you are going!"

The boy looked at Yoongi, before he bowed, and went to the opposite direction. It was clear that the boy was in rush too, looking at how he glanced at his phone.

'SECOND warning!' Yoongi's mental voice hollered.

"Hey ! Haven't you manners of saying sorry?" Yoongi shouted, making the boy flinched.

The boy then just turned around, and smiled apologetically before he went off again, this time running.

'THAT BOY IS SERIOUSLY ED UP!' Yoongi thought, his face was full with fury.

"You just booked a place in Hell, boy. I make your life a living hell, starting from now! Nobody mess with me!" Yoongi muttered, before he turned around, stomping his feet towards the school's basketball court.


Hey, first of all, thank you for subscribing~

Finally the first chapter is out! This chapter is an introductory chapter, so pardon me if it gets boring.

Anyway, so far now only Jungkook did not come out yet, but he will be in the next chapter, don't worry.

Keep on reading, subscribing and commenting~

Thank you again~ *hugs and kisses*

 

Oh by the way, with which male idol you want me to pair him with? I was thinking of Ricky Teen Top or Sanghoon 100% *hides myself* but yeah~

If you have any suggestion, just insert it in the comment box below~ Bye bye~