Sick

Silence

Jimin woke up, feeling his joints aches and his body numbs. He opened his eyes slowly, squinting a little as the lights was too intense for his eyes. It took him quite sometime to adjust his eyes to the lights, and when he fully regained his senses, he realized that he was lying on a bed that wasn't his own. He was dumbstruck, before he felt something moves beside him, and he just noticed that there was a hand around his waist. He looked down, before a familiar face came in his view. The face of Jeon Jungkook, breathing lightly and leaning against his chest, sleeping peacefully. The sight made Jimin smiled a little, before he noticed someone else in the room - a nurse and another boy he never seen before.

Jimin moved his body a little, trying to ease the numbness of his body, but his movement made Jungkook snorted, before he opened his eyes.

"Hyungie....You awake?" Jungkook brushed his eyes slowly as he let Jimin's body go and sit up on the bed. Jimin just smiled and nodded lightly, before he himself tried to sit up with difficulty. A sudden dizziness had caught him off guard, as he whimpered in pain while holding his head. Jungkook held on Jimin's shoulder, and he started to get worried.

"Hyung, you okay? You sick?" Jungkook asked, as he fumbled closer to Jimin, and put his hand on Jimin's forehead.

"Hyung, you have fever." He said, looking at Jimin. Jungkook's slightly loud voice had caught the attention of both Jin and the nurse, who by now headed to Jimin.

"Hello Jimin, how do you feel?" The nurse let out a soft smile, to which Jimin smiled back, before he made a gesture to his forehead. Jungkook nodded, and he looked at the nurse.

"His head feels a bit off, and I think he has a fever." Jungkook explained to the nurse. She then went closer to Jimin and checked on Jimin, doing the usual procedures such as putting the thermometer into Jimin's mouth and checking Jimin's heartbeat.

"Omo, 39.4..." The nurse gasped.

"Looks like Jimin here has a high fever. I'll prescribe him some medicine, and make sure he'll eat it on time, please Jungkook?" The nurse asked, and Jungkook just nodded obediently. The bell rang, and Jungkook glanced at the clock and his face cheered up.

"It's time to go back~~~" Jungkook beamed, before he went down the bed and fell down. The stinging pain on his knees came back. Jin just shook his head, and he helped Jungkook to get up again.

"Silly. Your legs isn't gonna get better if you keep on jumping off the bed like that. Now be careful. And I'll help you bring Jimin home. Don't worry." Jin said, as he looked at Jimin and waved a little.

"Hye, I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin hyung." Jin said, smiling to Jimin. He then took a bag on the bed next to Jimin's, and pull out a set of clean uniform and handed to Jimin. Jimin gave a dumb look to Jin, making Jin chuckled lightly.

"It's mine. Don't worry. I have no contagious disease or whatever. It's a little big though, but I guess you have to make do with it or you would like to go and let the whole school see your...???" Jin trailed off, trying to hold his laughter when he saw Jimin's face became a little too red and Jimin took the clothes from his hand.

"Good choice. Get dressed." Jin said, smiling as he turned to Jungkook.

"So, which one of your house is nearer?" Jin asked, taking his bag and slung it on his shoulder.

"Erm...We stay together. Jimin is my brother." Jungkook said, and flashed Jin a small smile.

"Oh, okay." Jin said. "Then, it should be easier for me. Let's go. I can only help one of you at a time, so which one would like to go first?" Jin asked, looking at Jungkok.

Jimin finished dressing himself, and he stood up, signaling that he was okay. Jin nodded, and he went to help Jungkook on his feet and slowly but cautiously, all three of them started to walk out of the infirmary room into the parking lot, trying to avoid as many students as possible.

***********

Jimin groaned a little, as he felt the coldness of the air started to bite his skin. He was shivering, but not out of cold, but out of fear. He can smell some blood in the air, some fights, and death. He looked around, but he can only see nothing. The musty smell was overwhelming, and the wet floor doesn't help either. His legs wobbled up when he tried to stand, so he just decided to sit down. No lights were entering from any hole, and the walls seemed colder than ever. Jimin took a deep breath, before he called out.

"Hello? Somebody help me." Jimin yelled, trying to get attention from anyone outside the room. He had never felt this scared and alone in his life. He can feel tears started to trickle in his eyes, but he brushed it away. Suddenly, he heard a sound of door opening and slamming. Then, suddenly a plank above him was pulled open, making a dim light entering the room, revealing a set of stairs down into the room. He saw a pair of trembling feet coming down slowly through the stairs, before there was a loud yelling and sound of men screaming.

Apparently, the person who was fumbling down the stairs was pushed, before the person fell down, head first landing right in front of Jimin. A familiar shriek went inside Jimin's head, before the person looked at Jimin, blood slowly trickled down her hair to her face.

"Omma!" Jimin screamed, as he struggled to crawl and hugged his mother.

He was still struggling and screaming before a familiar voice snapped him.

"Jimin, wake up. Jiminnie." A soft, coaxing voice pierce through, waking him up from the nightmare.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm here." Jimin opened his eyes and looked at the woman in front of her. Jungkook's mom, who by now he had considered her as his own mom. He scrambled through the blanket, getting up as he hugged the woman in front of him, trying to seek for comfort. The woman just shushed him, and softly hugged the other, and caressing the other's hair.

"It's okay. Nothing bad is going to happen, Jimin. I promise you that." She said, and Jimin just nodded, slowly the feeling of security enveloped him. A few minutes later, Jimin released her, before smiling, and nodded.

Jungkook's mom then kissed his forehead and said goodnight, before she went out, switching the light off. Jimin sighed, and then he turned his back towards the door, and closed his eyes again. He froze when he felt the bed sinking, and a hand s around his waist, before a hot breath lingers on the back of his neck.

"Relax hyung. It's just me. You were pretty loud just now."Jungkook said, his voice was a little raspy, a sign that Jimin's scream had woken him from sleep.

"I'll help you sleep tonight, as usual." Jungkook, to which Jimin smiled, as he turned his body towards Jungkook and snuggled into Jungkook's chest. Finally, both of them slept peacefully, until the sun came up the next morning.

**********

Taehyung pouted as he dragged his feet into the cafeteria. It's been three days since Jungkook was absent from school, and the class seemed unbearably boring without him seeing Jungkook's face - although they don't really talk before. He took a seat at his usual places and sighed grimly.

"Hey, what's wrong V?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing, hyung." Taehyung answered, before he pulled out his phone. He browsed through his contacts, and found what he was looking for. Jeon Jungkook's number. He had asked for the other's number in the infirmary room, just before he left the other to rest. Although he had made a brave move to ask for Jungkook's number, but he was a coward for not texting him up until now. And finally, after a few sighs, he decided that he should made the first move.

To: Kookie Angel

Hey, it's Taehyung here. Have you heal? Why are you still absent?

He pressed the send button after a few more sighs, and he looked at the food that Yoongi put in front of him.

"Taehyung, what is wrong with you? Are you sick?" Yoongi asked, sitting down beside Taehyung. It was a rare occasion for Yoongi to call him his real name, except when he was really worried about him. Taehyung just shake his head, smiled softly when he felt his phone vibrating.

From: Kookie Angel

Hey, Taehyung. I'm good, thank you for asking ^^

It's Jiminnie hyung. His fever is getting worse, and he can't really get up without collapsing. So I have to accompany him at home.

Taehyung frowned. "I see." He mumbled slowly.

"What do you see, Taehyung?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung weirdly.

"No, my classmate just texted me. He said Jimin's fever is getting high, and from what he said it is pretty bad." Taehyung replied, his gaze still focused on his handphone. Hearing that, Yoongi put back the spoon in his plate.

"Jimin has a fever? How bad?" Yoongi asked, frowning so deep until his forehead scrunched. Taehyung looked at Yoongi, and nodded a little.

"Well, he said that Jimin could not get up by himself without collapsing. So I guess he's pretty sick to me." Taehyung said, nodding as he typed the reply to Jungkook.

To: Kookie Angel.

That's bad. I hope he get well soon.

And I save some notes for you.

He smiled. Looks like he need to get his classmates to photocopy their notes to him. Taehyung chuckles, before he stood up, and waved to the rest of the group.

"I'm going. Something I need to do." He said, before dashing off, leaving all of his friends dumbfounded.

Yoongi played with his food, and frowned. "Sick????" He muttered slowly, and his mind wandered towards Jimin.


Hello everyone~

This chapter were supposed to be longer, but then I decided to split it into two parts.

So, anticipate for the next chapter because something will happen XD

And I'll try my best to update as fast as I can :D

Also thanks for subbing to my story~ Yeay~ It finally reach 100 subs :)

I'm so happy I could cry T.T

I love you all!!!!! XOXO