Meet the characters!

Do you wanna build a Lego house?

Wendy

  • 20 years old. Canadian-born Korean. Bright and outgoing. 
  • Loves to smile and sing.
  • College student, majoring in contemporary arts. But currently taking a one-year break. 
  • Was a bit chubby before, and she doesn’t want to talk about it anymore.
  • Close to Taeyeon and they share an apartment in Seoul.

 

Taeyeon 

  • 25 years old. Caring and often quiet. Sometimes dorky when she’s with her friends.
  • Professional photographer and part-time writer. She has a good singing voice too.
  • Once had a very well-paid job but no one knows what happened. 
  • Kind to people and even strangers, but only close to Wendy. 
  • Just has her own business running and Wendy took a break for helping her with that.

 

Irene

  • 23 years old. Shy but has a strong mind, hardworking.
  • Model and trainee of one of Seoul’s biggest entertainment company.
  • Always chased by boys since childhood but she doesn’t enjoy it, at all.
  • Appears to be cold in front of strangers, indeed she has a hidden playful side.
  • Feels insecure about love, although she doesn’t have much experience.

 

Jessica 

  • 25 years old. The “Ice Princess”, gorgeous and independent.
  • Famous fashion designer. Loves to sleep and hates to move, literally.
  • American-born. Travels a lot for work and inspiration.
  • Her younger sister, Krystal, seems to be the only one who can boss her around.
  • Often works with Irene. 

 

Tiffany 

  • 25 years old. Cheerful and smiles a lot, eye-smile is her biggest weapon. 
  • Singer. Debuted for 3 years and already one of the top artists in Korea.
  • Knows Taeyeon from work when she was a still rookie.
  • Another American-born. A childhood friend of Jessica, but they lost contact when Jessica’s family moved back to Korea.

 

And much more.