009

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Will you marry me?"

Those words echoed throughout Taylor's head. She was so stunned by the sudden action. Marry him? They were only dating for 8 months. And now the thought of marriage. But she did love Yixing, so much that it hurt when she was away from him. This thougthful, whole-hearted, sincere boy was kneeling in front of her proposing and the only one word managed to run through her mind and out .

"Yes." Taylor gently smiled.

The look of nervousness from Yixing's face disapeared and a reassured grin was showing. He slid the diamond ring onto Taylor's ring finger and looked back up to her to meet their eyes. Taylor had tears falling down her face. She was engaged. And 4 months pregnant.

"I love you so much." he held her hand.

"Diddo." she giggled wiping away her tears.

Yixing pushed her hands away from her face and caressed her cheeks. Leaning in slowly, he placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Both moving in rhythm to each other. Their emotions took over their bodies for the rest of the night. Lust, Gentleness. Passionate. But most of all, content.

 

-

 

"Look at that rock!"

"Nice going, Yixing."

"Never let her get away from you."

The boys of EXO gathered around the two of them the next day, all trying to get a look at the ring. Yixing felt proud to see how happy Taylor looked showing everyone. 

A few weeks ago, he called his parents updating them about everything going on with him and Taylor. He suggested to his parents about marriage, which they encouraged him to do what his heart says and whats right for the both of them. So Yixing went out the next day secretly and searched for the perfect ring. He spared no expense. It had to be perfect.

"When's the wedding?" Luhan questioned the both of them.

"I want to wait till we have the babies. And I lose all the baby weight." Taylor responded, motioning to her stomach "I want to look beautiful."

"But you are already beautiful." said Yixing.

Taylor blushed and all the guys kind of chuckled at her reaction.

"Wait.. what kind of wedding ceremony will you have? Since your Chinese, Yixing and Taylor's Korean-Canadian. It's going to be a very diverse ceremony. And where will you have it?" Sehun wondered. 

It was true that they were both from different cultures and countries. Three different traditions to stuff into one wedding. 

"I guess we'll figure that out when the time comes." Yixing told him.

 

-

 

23 weeks. 5 1/2 months. 17 weeks to go.

Valentines Day. Yixing has to spend it in China with Taylor. Both of them doing their own appearances, Yixing in a fansign with the rest of EXO while Taylor was stuck at a pregnancy photoshoot for a parenting magazine. After the photoshoot was going to be an interview about how the whole 'being pregnant with twins' was going.

But right now, they are getting shoved through the airport trying to get to the plane on time. Taylor just couldn't want to get off her feet. Being pregnant with twins is twice as hard as one baby would be. Less weight on the feet. And the growing tummy is slower too.

Fans immediately swarmed around everyone. Taking pictures, trying to talk to them and giving them small gifts. Yixing being his sincere self, nodded and bowed as he recieved what was being given to him. But Taylor, she was getting hated on by young girls. Practically spitting on her. Though Taylor was stuck between all these body guards, they managed to get to her. Sometimes the odd hand of a sasaeng would reach through the blockade of guards and grab onto Taylor's shirt to try and hurt her. It forced her back to the point where her sunglasses were steaming up because of the tears.

One good pull on the sleeve of Taylor's cardigan took her out of the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter