023

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

By the time that Taylor finally decided to not go back to "sleep" in the waiting room, her s were aching and just wanted to be pumped but there was nothing around that she was able to use. She checked her phone, trying to distract her from the pain she was expierencing. There was only two messages and a missed phone call, all from Yixing. Going into her inbox, she scanned over the messages.

 

From: Yixing

Call me ASAP. 

(Sent 30 minutes ago)

 

From Yixing:

How are the babies? You haven't told me anything. I'm really worried.

(Sent 2 hours ago)

 

So Taylor decided to call him back. She raised her phone to her ear and waited for him to pick up. It took only one ring for him to pick up and answer his phone.

"Taylor? Any news?" he asked quickly. Not even bothering to say 'hello'.

The girl sighed, wanting to get this day over and done with. "They had an allergic reaction to shellfish." she told him, trying not to cry because just being reminded what she went through last night was overwhelming.

"Shellfish? How?" Yixing wondered. On the other side of the phone, Yixing got up off the chairs that were outside one of the recording rooms since he was next. The guys were all being loud and excited since after they were all finished recording for the day then they got to the rest of the day to themselves.

"There were particles of shellfish that entered my milk and when they drank milk from me, it triggered the allergy causing them to have the reaction. They are fine now. I get to take them home after 11 this morning." Taylor informed her finacee. As she leaned back onto the chair, trying to get comfortable, Taylor rubbed her temples with her free hand.

"I relieved. I was so so worried about them and you." Yixing let out a sigh of relief, leaning against a wall his back turned away from the rest of the boys.

"Me? Why would you be worried about me? I'm fine." Taylor tried to reassure him but really she was done. Tired, stressed and just in shock from everything. It was hard to still be in this hospital without having a panic attack.

Yixing chuckled, "Because I know you, Kwon Taeyoung." As he said her real name, Taylor shuddered. She never really liked to be called by her Korean name.

"You haven't slept in a few days because you are too worried about falling asleep then not waking up when you hear the babies cry. I bet you were even allowed to go home earlier but you decided to stay. You care too much when you don't see that you aren't caring enough about yourself. I know you. You may not think I do but I notice all your little mannerisms." Yixing continued, smiling to himself as he saw Taylor in his mind. What he imagined was her gently swaying back and forth with one of the twins in her arms, singing them to sleep with her angelic voice.

Taylor stayed silent for a few moments. 

"Yixing! It's your turn now!" Taylor heard Luhan through the phone. That meant she had to say goodbye to him. She didn't want to though. When he hung up that means that Taylor is going to be alone again until Hana comes back at 11 to pick up the three of them. 

"I have to go now. I have to go record. I'll call you back when I finish. Okay?" he sounded a bit rushed because was practically pushing him into the recording room so they could get everything over and done with.

Before Taylor could respond, the phone call was immediately ended. The girl let out a deep breath then checked the time on her phone. She still had around 4 hours till the twins were going to be released and she wasn't allowed to see them until they woke up from their sleep.

Her stomach grumbled quietly and so Taylor wrapped her arms lightly around her stomach. "I'm hungry..." she mumbled to herself. Taylor had to decide if she wanted to leave for 20 minutes to go get breakfast. It has been awhile since she had something in her stomach. The last time was when Hana bought coffee for the two of them while they waited. Considering that was hours ago... it was time to eat.

Taylor walked to the elevator and pushed the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter