025

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung. We're hungry." Sehun and Tao whined in unison as they were sprawled out across the hotel lobby's chairs. They were waiting for the rest of the guys to get down here so that all 11 of them could go out for dinner.

"Stop it. No one likes whiners." Jongdae said in a irritated tone. Why did he have to go downstairs alone and not wait for Xiumin? Now he was with the two youngest. Curse him for his quickness on getting ready.

"We can't help it." Sehun told him. "We've worked hard today." he had a smug smirk plastered all over his face.

Just as Sehun finished his sentence, the elevator door dinged and it began to open. Kris, Minseok, Joonmyun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked out in just casual clothes. They all had a pair of sunglasses either on or in their hand. It was just for precaution so that no one would take notice of them.

Jongdae knew someone was missing and that someone was Luhan. "Where's the deer?" he questioned.

Minseok walked over and sat on the couch that was in front of Sehun and Tao. Jongin and Kris joined him on the couch as well. "We tried knocking on his door but he wouldn't answer. We just figured that he was down here with you guys."

"Well as you can see, he isn't." Sehun said sarcastically.

"Thanks genius." Jongdae laughed. "Maybe he is just still in the shower and he couldn't hear you guys. You know how long he can take when he's not in a rush. I'll go get him." 

Jongdae walked over to the elevator and pushed the button to go up, which the elevator down already opened since it was already at the main floor.

~~

"I'm sorry that I can't stay the entire night but I have to head into the company building early. Just to finalize details about the move. But I will help you put the twins to bed after we feed them next." Hana told Taylor as the two were sitting on the couch watching the music shows. It was getting late so it was time to feed the babies then put them down to sleep and so Taylor could sleep for a few hours before she was up again either feeding or changing them.

"That's fine. We just need to make some forumla." Taylor replied, cradling little Layla in her arms and Hana was holding Jackson.

The two girls got up off the couch and made their way towards the kitchen. The can of forumla was sitting on the counter while the bottles that were washed out were on the kitchen rack, drying.

"This is so much more tedious than feeding." Taylor mumbled, reading the instructions on the label because all the proper measurements.

Using one arm to hold Jackson, Hana used her other to start boiling water over the stove. Taylor had to get Hana to hold Layla so she could easily measure the powder and the amount of water they needed.

"So has Yixing text or even called you back?" Hana questioned, readjusting the babies in her arms.

Taylor shook her head, "No. I just assumed they are still recording but it's been hours since we last called. I'm starting to actually get really worried." she said.

Yixing was the kind of person who would randomly text you sweet things and always to make sure he doesn't go a day without saying 'I love you.' But ever since the fights the couple have been having he hasn't done that. Though Taylor thought they have reconciled earlier today. Maybe not...

As Taylor finished making the forumla and warming it up using the boiling water, she had to test it against her skin. A few drops of milk fell upon her wrist, it wasn't hot and felt good so it was time to feed the babies.

~~

Jongdae knocked a few times on Luhan's hotel room door. There were faint sounds of shuffling feet as the door was soon opened. Luhan should there with toussled semi-wet hair. "Jongdae? What are you doing here? Aren't we meeting in half an hour?" Luhan questioned, running the bath towel through his hair.

"Nope. We said 5:30 not 6. Weren't you listening? We were talking to Joonmyun hyung when he called us at that store you wanted to go in." Jongdae said.

"Oh sorry. You can come in while I finish up." Luhan gestured to the other. Jongdae walked in and sat on the bed that Yixing was using before he left.

"I'll just put on a hat instead of doing my hair." he said while rummaging through his suitcase.

Out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter