027

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched Yixing's facial expression fallen. The dark circles around his eyes from the lack of sleep accompanied with the look of pain killed me. It was like he forgot about my whole situation. 

"I'm sorry." I said. Feeling like I have said that so much lately. "I'm so sorry."

Yixing waved his hand. "Nope. It's fine. I understand." he told me. I could easily tell he was lying. Not because he's my finacee or that I have know him for years but just anybody could tell. His processing was a bit slow and it took him a while to fix his expressions.

"You're lying, Zhang Yixing." I put my hands by my side and clutched onto my track pants. "You are not the only person who knows their partners mannerisms. I have spent 4 years being friends with you. 1 year being your girlfriend, 6 months being your finacee and 1 week of being the mother to your twins. I know when you are lying."

"Fine." Yixing turned around and walked straight to the couch. I had a feeling he wanted me to follow so I did. We both were sitting on the couch, not looking at eachother. I fidgetted with my fingers and my engagement ring.

"Remember. You are not losing me. I'll be back." I tried to ease the tension in the air. "It's only for 6 weeks. Then I'll be home."

In the corner of my eye I could see Yixing nod. "You deserve it. All 3 of you do. I have left you 3 times and now it's your turn to go. But this time, it's for a good reason." he turned his head and grabbed my left hand. "As long as you have that ring on your left ring finger, I will be here waiting for you to return into my arms. And remember... the day you guys come back from Busan, I'm going to give you millions kisses. One kiss for each second that passed without you with me. Got that?"

Don't cry... that's what I had to keep telling myself. Be strong. If not, what am I going to do that moment I actually have to leave?

"I'll be anticipating that then." I chuckled. "Hey. Let's not think about this. How about we go have a family day? Go out to lunch then go shopping? Nobody really knows that you are back here, right?"

"The only people that know I left was the guys and our managers." Yixing said. "But spending a day with you guys would be fantastic. Maybe we can go baby shopping since we never really did it during your pregnancy."

"That would be awesome!" I said, excitedly.

~~

"We need to do something with your hair. Too many people will recongnize you with your brown hair." I said to Yixing as we were walking down the streets to the main building of the company.

"I'll dye my hair if you do." he snickered, grabbing my hand to hold and swinging it back and forth as I tried to push the stroller with one hand with great difficulty.

"Can I? I just gave birth like six days ago?" I pondered. 

"It never hurts to ask." he smiled as he turned to face me.

"Would you let me pick the colour of your hair? Pretty please." I begged. It would be great if I could pick the way I wanted his hair to be. Only because I am a controlling girlfriend. Just kidding.

"Then can I pick the colour of yours?" Yixing raised an eyebrow that you could barely see behind his sunglasses.

Being the person I am, I thought about something. "Want to make it a bet?" I chuckled. "If you win, I'll let you choose whatever colour you want to dye my hair. But if I win, I choose yours. How does that sound?"

"Deal. What is the bet?"

"But remember nothing crazy for hair dye. No neon colours." I made sure because I didn't want to head to Busan with purple hair if I knew Yixing would have his way. "Okay. The bet... Today is Baekhyun's birthday right?"

Yixing nodded. 

"Well you already called him this morning to wish him a happy birthday, right?" I asked.

Yixing nodded again.

"Right now the time is around 11pm in Los Angeles. Since you called him earlier today and he was awake. I bet you that he is already asleep by now. If he doesn't pick up his phone then I win. If he does pick up the phonecall, you win. Simple enough?" I said. I think Baekhyun would be out like a light. 

"Deal. I know he will be up till midnight to celebrate his birthday. The kid is too excited to turn 21. Especially in America too." Yixing smirked, giving my hand a light squeeze.

"Okay when we get to the building, I will call him. We are almost there anyways." I said as I could the company's main building right around the corner. And it was great that nobody has noticed who we were. I didn't try to hide myself from the crowd, just wearing a motherly outfit that could throw up on it if it needed too. Really my outfit consisted of a pair of capris with a loose fitting top because of the belly I still had. I wore my sunglasses because it was sunny. While Yixing was being cautious by wearing a snapback to hide his hair and sunglasses. But it was really nice weather just to wear a pair of shorts and a plain t-shirt. To be honest, I felt blended i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter