024

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing ran through LAX with all his carry on items. He decided to leave his suitcase in the hotel room he was sharing with Luhan and they would bring it back to Korea when they would leave. And Yixing did have a few drawers filled with his own clothes back at Taylor's place. With a hat covering his hair, trying to hide from people that may know him of some sorts, Yixing booked it through sercuity to get to a flight that was leaving in 30 minutes. It was the only seat left on the next flight that was leaving LAX to Seoul. His manager even drove him to the airport right away so he could catch the flight. 

Nobody really cared, including the manager, that Yixing was leaving. He told everyone what had happened and they pushed him to go back. 

People around him gave him strange looks as they watched the boy dodge left and right through the crowds of people to get to his gate and be able get on.

~~

"What do you think of this one? Will it fit the two of them or will we need two beds?" Taylor stared at the portable crib that was in front of her. Surely it was big and her babies were tiny but they would be growing very quickly within the next few months.

The crib was a light green with a changing station that was also attached but could be detached if needed. There was a Winnie the Pooh mobile that would be above them. It was simple and could be used for either gender and that's what Taylor liked the most. 

"I think we will have to get two. It's better this way because then when they grow up you can use them later." Hana looked at Taylor and said.

Taylor replied by nodding and grabbed the box of the crib. "Good thing I can store them in the closet when we come back from Busan." she said placing the first box in the shopping cart. Then grabbed the one next to it as well. Having a total of two cribs.

"By the way. What kind of apartment did you get?" Taylor asked, pushing the stroller through the baby store while Hana pushed the shopping cart.

"Well considering the budget we were on, its only a two bedroom apartment with one bathroom. So really you and I will share the room. It only has two beds in the main bedroom. While the other bedroom is like a study room." Hana said looking through the shelfs of tons of gadgets to have for when you have children. Like a video baby monitor. Or vaporizer. "I think its an apartment thats owned by university students, considering how close it is to transit and the university campus. And the good thing is that its located in a secluded area away from downtown. There is a cute little park. Well thats what the people I talked to said. And the pictures seemed decent."

"It sounds nice." Taylor showed a small smile. She looked down to Jackson and Layla who were staring back up at her. "How long did you rent it?"

"Only for a month and a half. We will return back to Seoul just after EXO's wolf promotions die down for them to get ready for their comeback for their repackage album." Hana followed Taylor's gaze down to the babies and genuinely smiled. "And the best part is that there's the Busan Aquarium. Which of course we have to go see. I hear it's amazing. I have never been of course, and I guess you haven't either."

Taylor shook her head, "I have never really been to a full aquarium. Back in Toronto, there was this one being built but I don't even think its been open yet." she told Hana.

The two finally got to the cashier, who didn't even seem to notice who Taylor was. Well Taylor couldn't blame her because she wasn't as famous as Ailee or IU. It was EXO's doing for her instant fame over night. Though being signed under SM Entertainment pretty much makes you automatically popular and most of her fans were supporters of EXO. Taylor defined herself as a package deal. Since she was with Yixing, his fans had to accept her. But some really didn't especially when they would touch her in the airport and she couldn't do anything about it.

The cashier scanned the cribs and Taylor paid for her purchase. The two girls and the babies left the store and went over to the range rover.

When the babies and the stroller along with the two new cribs were packed safely into the range rover, the girls got in themselves and starting driving back to the dorm.

It felt like Taylor was forgetting something for some reason but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. It wasn't something with Yixing... because he was still recording. It wasn't something with Hana... Or with the company... The babies? Possibly.

"I forget something." Taylor mumbled, only audible to Hana.

"What is it?" Hana asked, not taking her eyes off the Seoul traffic that was in front of her. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter