011

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight was Valentine's Day and Yixing said he planned for something special. The truth was that I was exhausted and didn't want to do anything. By the time we got to the hotel and situated into our rooms, it was almost 8pm at night. I really just wanted to take a nap.

Today was extremely stressful. Yixing, of course, isn't staying in the same room as me tonight because they have to wake up early to be able to head to their fansign while I head on over to some magazine and talk about my pregnancy. It's what I have been doing for the past 4 months. It's all a routine. They even ask the same questions every time.

What does it feel like to be pregnant? I always lied and said it was the best feeling but actually I hated it. It's not like I hate my babies, it's just what they are doing to my poor body. The exhaustion, constant back pain, swollen feet and these vaircose veins all throughout the lower part of my legs. Atleast I don't have morning sickness anymore.

I heard a knock on my hotel door and walked over. I slowly opened the door to see a smiling boy with a dimple. "Hello Yixing." 

"Hello my love." he greeted me and walked in, closing the door behind him. Instantly he tried to wrap his arms around me but I'm too big and I felt self concious. I wiggled back away from him.

Yixing tilted his head, "Why won't you let me hug you?" he asked, curiously.

"Because I'm huge." I sulked wrapping my arms around my stomach, which I could barely do. Carrying twins was two times as worse as a regular pregnancy. But atleast I wasn't having triplets.

"Taylor, you got to be joking right?" he sighed. But how was I supose to take that?

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned him and to be honest, the comment he made got me a little angry.

Yixing just shook his head and smiled, "What I mean is that I don't care if you are huge. You are beautiful and are carrying my children. And if I want to hug you then I will. Please don't be self conscious. I love you. Okay?" he carressed my cheek and pecked my lips gently. God, why did he have to be so perfect?

"I love you too. But I want them out as soon as possible. You know that right?" I giggled, a wave of relief washing over me.

He nodded in response, "That's all you ever talk about, silly." Yixing poked my forehead. I just puffed out my cheeks and he just chuckled at my reaction.

~~

"Yixingg~ I don't want to move..." I whined laying down on the bed with him standing over me with his hands on his hips. He finally wanted to leave so we could have our Valentine's Day dinner but once I was on that bed, I never wanted to get off.

He said that we were going out for a romantic night on the town, but neither of us knew our way around Hong Kong. I don't even think he knew how to get to the restaurant that he made a reservation at. Because that was typical Zhang Yixing.

"Come on, get your big belly off that bed and get ready. Our reservation is in half an hour. We cuddled for an hour but now it's time to go. I'm ready but I'm just waiting for you missy." Yixing raised an eyebrow, reaching out for my hand.

"I think the babies what to stay in for tonight." I said sacastically, trying to avoid this whole date altogether.

"It's our first Valentine's Day together and I prepared this date weeks ago."

I grabbed his hand, "Help me up then."

~~

Tonight was actually a beautiful night. There no snow on the ground but there was an evident breeze. I wrapped my coat around myself a little tighter. I guess Yixing noticed because h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter