epilogue II

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It might have been because of my wedding day was finally here but I felt so sick to my stomach the entire morning. I woke up with terrible nausea. I couldn't even feed my twins like I usually do in the morning because I was hunched over the toliet bowl.

I couldn't even have Yixing by my side because the tradition was that the groom couldn't see his bride the day of the wedding. Not until she was walking down the aisle. 

My mother who flew into Changsha, along with my father, yesterday was by my side immediately when she heard the gagging from inside the hotel bathroom. I decided to stay into their room for the night before I head up to Hana's to begin getting ready for my big day. But if I'm still hunched over the toliet bowl by then, I don't know what I'm going to do.

She rubbed my back in a soothing motion as I gagged and gagged until nothing came up. Meanwhile my dad was entertaining his grandchildren so they wouldn't be curious about me. Tears escaped my eyes and the last I remember being this sick was with the twins during my first trimester of my pregnancy.

But I couldn't be pregnant again. I don't have any other of the symptoms I had before. Last time, I was tired all the time but right now I wasn't really. Then with my period which I haven't had in a year or so. The doctors said it might be a year to two years before I get back to my regualr cycle.

So the thought of being pregnant was pushed aside.

I concluded that it was my nerves. The day that I flew into China was only a few days ago and even that I felt a little sick. I was nervous though.

"What did you eat last night, honey?" my mother asked me. 

I shrugged my shoulders because yesterday was the rehearsal dinner. And I ate the same thing as everybody else. After that I snacked on some crackers before I went to bed. 

"I ate the same thing as everybody else." I replied to her. And she got me a glass of water.

After I took a couple of sips and got off the ground, I was feeling a lot better. My nausea didn't pass but I didn't feel like I needed to throw up anymore.

"Thanks mom." I sincerely told her.

~~

Earlier when I called Hana and told her about what happened, she showed up to the hotel door with a plastic bag with something in it.

I looked inside it and saw a pregnancy test box.

"Just to take precautions." she told me with a serious look.

I had maybe three hours before I had to leave for the ceremony and all I have done is shower and dry my hair. Hana was doing my hair and makeup because I didn't want to bother the stylists and Hana volunteered. 

I wanted to keep everything simple with my look. Even my dress was classy and elegant but simple. 

"Okay." I was scared because I couldn't be pregnant again. I wasn't ready to be a mother of 3.

I went into the bathroom and did my business.

~~

There was a knock at the door an hour before I had to leave. My mom went to go open and door, I peaked around the corner and saw Jongin talking to her. He was dressed nicely in his suit. I couldn't look anymore because Hana was forcing me back into the makeup chair. 

Hana finished up with little touches here and there when I finally saw Jongin come around the corner.

He stared wide eyed at me. "Hi." he mumbled.

I blushed and smiled at him. "You guys haven't left yet?"

Jongin shook his head. "Well I'm here to deliver this before we leave. We had to tear this out of Yixing's hands because he wanted to give you this himself. So Luhan and Minseok held him back while I snatched it off the desk. He says it's a letter only for your eyes only."

I took it from him and looked at Yixing's handwriting on the envelope. 'Taylor' it wrote. Hana looked to Jongin and my mother and made a remark that they should give me a minute. 

They left the hotel room and started opening the envelope.

 

To my dearest love,

Two years ago today I asked you to be my girlfriend. Thinking back to when I did, I cringe. I was so awkward and scared that you would say no. Or only give me a pity yes. Yet when you said you would and genuinely meant it, my heart burst out of my chest.

Now today of April 25th, 2014 I get to marry you.

When people say that I'm so nice and caring, I always want to tell them that its because of you that I'm the person I am today. You make me a better man. And a better father. I love you so much that I can't describe the feeling. Remember the time where we snuck out during the middle of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter