007

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the darkness surrounding me, it felt safer but the fact of the matter was that I was alone. Seperated from the else of the world. I have only ever felt that feeling one other time in my life. I thought back to the time I arrived in Korea for the first time. My mother told me all these stories about her growing up and that's what I relied on. These stories of a small village in right of the coast of Korea. It was nothing like Seoul. The place was too big. And I was too small and young. I felt alone, claustaphobic and just terrified that I didn't have my mom or dad with me.

Banging at the locked door awoke me from my thought. Rapid knocking and jiggling of the door knob were the only sounds I heard. 

Until one voice creeped into my ears, "Taylor, you don't have to be afraid. Please come out." Yixing called through the door.

He was right, I was afraid of the judgement I would get by other idols, my fans, Yixing's fans and worse... my parents. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I didn't bother to call or even send them an email. 

I shook my head, I didn't want to come out. I didn't want to be pregnant. 

I kept shaking my head without even knowing that they couldn't see me. It was a natural instinct when I was scared.

The knocking stopped for a moment or two. Until I heard the clicking sound of door being unlocked. Frantically I scurried to the other side of the room and hid behind a desk. My knees to my chest, I kept quiet.

The door squeaked open and then shut again. Soft foot steps walked around the room. The sound kept coming closer to the desk. I saw long legs, I instantly knew who they belonged too. Before I could even process the thought, I saw Yixing's face in front of me.

"Found you." he whispered with that sincere smile and the one dimple showing, "Your not very good at hide and go seek."

I let out a small chuckle. His smile grew wider while he sat cross legged in front of me.

"Why did you run away?" he asked.

"I was scared."

"Of what?"

"Everything."

"What do you mean?"

"You were so calm and it freaked me out. I felt like I was being judged by everyone watching it at home. Saying things like 'pregnant before marriage, how disgraceful' or 'what would her parents think of her'."

"I was trained to react calmly during these types of situations. But on the inside I was getting choked up. I'm scared too Taylor. You're 20 and I'm 21. We are too young to be parents. And to think that we haven't even been dating 6 months and we are going to have two babies brought into our life. But that doesn't matter, the only thing that does is that I love you. I would never let you do this by yourself. So lay all your worries on me. I will gladly take them away, okay?"

Yixing lifted myself off the ground and reached his hand out for me to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter