005

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 weeks. That's how far along I am. The due date is May 21 of the following year. It seems all too real for this to be happening, it seems like yesterday I was just arriving to Korea and now I'm going to have a baby. I haven't had a real doctors appointment but the doctor that works for SM gave me a quick assessment. I told him everything about when Yixing and I had . He gave me the rough idea of when it was happening and how far along I am. Now I will have to make a real doctors appointment to figure out if eveything is true and also have the ultrasound to determine if everything is okay with the way I have been lately. Constantly pushing myself to the limit and staying up late then not getting enough sleep. The doctor was very worried about me. He encourgaged that Yixing and I were to tell Mr. Lee as fast as possible so I don't harm the baby in any way.

 

-

 

4 weeks and I sitting with my legs spread as my new baby doctor gives me a transl ultrasound. It makes me pretty uncomfortable since the fact that Yixing couldn't be here due to the fact that EXO is in China for 3 days. They have a awards show to go to, which I was suposed to go to as well but Hana had to tell the higher ups that I had the flu to cover up my pregnancy before I tell them. She told them that I was going to the doctor but never said what doctor.

"Seems to be that you are a little nervous." the doctor says to me, snapping me out of my gaze.

I nodded, "It's all a little early for me to be having kids and I'm worried about the baby."

"That's why I wanted to do this ultrasound. I heard about your training regiment and I was worried about what you were doing to your body and also the baby. Excessive fatigue is very harmful to both of you."

"I know. But that's my job."

"Once we find out everything possible to find out today. I will have to right a doctors note for you to give to your boss. Just to be safe." he told me looking on the screen where the ultrasound showed up. He clicked the screen several times. It started to make me worried about if something was wrong.

He finished with my ultrasound and cleaned up everything then sat me down in his office.

"So you do seem to be 4 1/2 weeks pregnant. Which does make you expect to deliver the baby around May 20th. I also have a supsicion but I need you to come back in 2- 4 weeks so I can confirm this." the doctor told me writing on this piece of paper for my file.

"Supsicion?" I wondered.

"Oh, don't worry. It is nothing bad or scary. Please don't be worried." he calmed me down, "And by the next time I see you, I would like to see you gain a few extra pounds because you are on the edge of being underweight. That could be very harmful to the baby. Girls your age who get pregnant are never really the proper weight so I'm not asking for a lot. But just increase your meal sizes a bit more and put the weight in a healthy manner."

 

-

 

6 weeks.

It's the day that Yixing and I are going to tell Mr. Lee about the situation. It was the only time that Yixing was in Korea for a good amount of time. Every other day or so he would be leaving to somewhere else. While I would be trying my best to avoid all my dance classes for I don't lose weight. Hana and I would purposely make excuses for me to get out of things like that.

But the bump is beginning t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter