021

40 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana cautiously looked at me, “Are you sure about this?” she asked. But I was never sure of anything. I was ready.

I nodded and got ready for my first day out with the babies, only to go to the company building to have a meeting with Mr. Lee. For the amount of people that I was going to face today when walking out of this building, I had to look somewhat presentable.

Hana was nice enough to watch the babies while I went into the shower. When I got out, I let my hair air dry. I looked through my closet and found one of those long summer dresses that would fit and even be a bit loose around my stomach.

As I enter the living room and was about to get prepared for going out, I saw that Hana already had the babies dressed and in their carriers. All I had to do was get the diaper bag ready. It only had to have a few diapers be put into it and a couple of bottles of milk as well. The blankets and extra clothes were already there from when I came home from the hospital.

“Let’s go.” I tried to assure Hana that I was alright but on the inside I was practically dying. Yixing text me last night to let me know that he won’t be around for a while. He really didn’t have to text me that because I already knew. Hana was told by the managers of EXO that they left early this morning for America. Yixing was included on that flight.

But I had no tears left to cry about him anymore.

Hana held onto Jackson’s carrier while I held Layla’s and the diaper bag. We are supposed to go down to the private car lot where our driver will be waiting for us. This was a lot safer to do then instead of us going outside the building to get to the car.

On other hand, EXO was at the airport so a lot of their fans would be there watching them leave. So it shouldn’t be too bad today.

And today I am really tired because I stayed up all night writing a new song. I am really proud of it. I just had to say what was on my mind.

~~

“All I’m asking is to have a half a year to go back to Canada and raise the babies. When I come back I’ll start recording my next album. I’m already writing a few songs that could be on the album. I swear I’ll have a strong comeback. Please, I just need to be able to raise my children in an environment where they can’t have bad things happen or be written about them.” I sat in front of Mr. Lee. He was leaning on his desk as he listened me state my case. To be honest, I was shaking with fear. I knew Mr. Lee was a nice guy but sometimes he could be really tough on a lot of the artists and staff in the building.

“Is it safe for the babies to fly so early? Have you spoken to your doctor?” Mr. Lee asked me. I had my appointment with my doctor in 2 days so I will probably talk to him about it then.

I shrugged, “I don’t know. But I will check.” I replied. It seemed that he was actually going to let me. “So can I?”

“Taylor…” He started and I knew this wasn’t going to be good. “You know I can’t let you leave the country or even continent. It’s bad for publicity. Everyone wants to see you and Yixing raising your family.”

“That’s the thing though… I don’t know if Yixing will be around for everything with his schedule. I don’t want to be hurt anymore then I already am. We have fought for the past two nights. He has barely spent any time with his children. And I’m sure the chances aren’t going to be increasing anytime soon.”

“How about this? For the next two months until the babies are able to go on an airplane, you go to Busan and stay there on a low profile for a while. And if you still want to go to Canada after those two months then we will see where we stand with your situation.” I’m glad that seemed to understand the situation I was going through. “I know how much your children mean to you. But you still have to consider Yixing’s feelings. I know that you two aren’t getting along at the moment and I’m sorry for their schedule, but I think you should just wait a bit before flying overseas.”

“I know you are sorry and so am I. You know, for getting pregnant and dating Yixing. I really never met for this to happen. I don’t even know why you are being so nice to me after all this.” I apologized to him, placing my hands on my knees to keep them from shaking. The past year has just been a rollercoaster that doesn’t have a brake. My debut, the pregnancy and the engagement. When will it end?

“I’m being nice because I know what it’s to be a parent. But yes it was all kind of sudden and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter