~Magical Unicorns Extra Chapter #3~

It's Complicated

I decided to post this early because we're pretty close to 300, and for another reason (going to be stated later on in the AN). So this chapter will hopefully clear up some questions you guys have. This is also an apology for giving you guys heart attacks with the previous chapter. This chapter isn't going to be all fluff, but there will be kiss scenes I promised you guys~

I've come to the conclusion that this story will only have one more chapter after this one, which was why I posted this early. Thanks for giving "It's Complicated" so much support, we're already at 31 upvotes and 291 subscribers, which was way more than I had expected! Much love to all of you. <3~


Sehun wiped off the grain of rice off Luhan's cheek and wiped his finger. "You'll choke," he said, "Eat slower."

"Just let me eat, Sehun." Luhan picked up a piece of meat and put it in Sehun's bowl of rice. "You eat too." 

Sehun gave Luhan a small smile before picking up the meat along with a few grains of rice. "Just don't choke or anything. I don't want you to die." 

"You can always do CPR," Luhan jokingly said. 

"I'm not certified," Sehun mumbled. His eyebrows were furrowed and he chewed slowly on the meat. 

"I'm kidding," Luhan said. "I'll eat slower." 

Sehun let out a small breath of relief. "I don't want to lose you. Don't choke on your food or do anything like that."

 

"Where are my keys?" Sehun asked. He stuck his hand between the sofa cushions and pulled out a coffee candy wrapper. 

"Did you check between the sofa cushions?" Luhan called from the kitchen. 

"Yea."

"Did you check the fridge because they somehow always end up in there."

Sehun frowned and threw the wrapper away and opened the door and found his keys on top of the take out container. "How'd they get in there?" 

Luhan shrugged. "Just remember to check there next time." 

Sehun advanced to Luhan's figure and wrapped his arms around Luhan's frame. He propped his head on Luhan's shoulder and peered over. "What are you making?" 

"Lunch. I'll send it to Baekhyun and he can give it to you," Luhan said. He turned his head and gave Sehun's cheek a small peck. "You should get going or else you'll be late for work." Sehun's hold around Luhan's waist tightened. "What?"

"I kind of don't want to go to work today." 

"You have to go. Don't be a baby." 

Sehun loosened his hold and stepped back. "I want to stay home." 

"Go to work." 

"Kiss me, then I'll go." 

Luhan turned around and gave Sehun a weird look. "You're so immature." He put the spatula down and went over to give Sehun a small kiss. What he didn't expect was for Sehun and wrap an arm around his back and another to press against the back of his neck, pulling him closer. Luhan's hands came up and pressed against Sehun's chest as Sehun bit gently on Luhan's lower lip. They continued and Sehun slowly pushed Luhan back until he was pressed against the counter, slightly bending over with Sehun hovering over him. Eventually, Luhan pulled away. "You have to go to work." 

"I want to stay home though," Sehun argued. 

"You said you'd go to work if I kissed. We almost made out in the kitchen, now go." 

Sehun pouted and his heel. "Goodbye, Luhan!" 

"Bye." 

 

Luhan locked himself in his room, bawling his eyes out. He could hear Sehun's fervent knocking on the wooden door and his muffled voice apologizing over and over again. "Luhan open the door. Luhan, please!" 

"Go away!" Luhan pulled his blanket closer to his body and held onto for dear life. "I don't want to see you!" 

"Luhan, I said I was sorry. Please forgive me." Sehun sounded desperate, and Luhan hated it. He hated how Sehun could make himself seem so weak and Luhan just had to take care of him. He hated how his resolved crumbled whenever Sehun gave him the kicked puppy look. He hated how he always gave in. 

"You're going to do it again. I know you are. This is the fourth time, Sehun!" 

"I know, I'm sorry. Come out, Luhan, please." The doorknob rattled as Sehun attempted to come in. "Open the door Luhan." 

"Just go home. I don't want to talk to you anymore," Luhan said bitterly. The knocking became less frequent and Sehun stopped trying to get Luhan to come out. Luhan heard the sound of something hitting the floor and he wiped his eyes with his hand. "Are you still there?" 

"I'm going to kneel here until you come out. Luhan please come out." 

Luhan covered his head with his pillow and squeezed his eyes shut. He wasn't going to let Sehun get to him. He wasn't going to forgive easily anymore. 

An hour later, when Luhan had calmed down, he unlocked the door and found Sehun still kneeling there, staring up at him with tired eyes. 

"Why are you still here?" Luhan asked, his voice quiet. 

"I said I'd wait here until you came out." Sehun hugged Luhan's knees and buried his face in Luhan's stomach. "I'm sorry. I was just so busy with work that I forgot." 

"That was the fourth time this month, Sehun. Do you know how long I waited for you? I waited hours in the cold."

"I know, I'm sorry." 

Luhan sighed and pulled Sehun off the floor. Sehun cringed when he straightened his legs. His muscles were sore from sitting in the same position for so long. "Promise me you won't ever do that again." 

Sehun hugged Luhan tightly and replied, "I won't. I promise."

They reconciled by making out on the sofa, but that was the first of many fights that they had. That was the first crack in their relationship.

 

"Why? We were doing fine!"

"I just don't feel it anymore, Luhan." Sehun brushed off Luhan's hand and stepped back. "Just let me go alright?" 

"Don't do this to me! You can't!" 

"You're acting clingy, stop this!" Sehun pushed Luhan back and he stumbled, falling onto the sofa. "I don't love you anymore! I found someone else! That's it! Just deal with it and let me go!" Sehun gave Luhan a last look before storming out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

Luhan felt tears b in his eyes and he buried his face in a pillow. He let out loud sobs and ignored his phone, which was playing the ring tone specifically for Minseok. He felt so lost, like his whole word had disappeared in an instant, like the past 12 months he had spent with Sehun was just a dream and the reality was that Sehun had never loved him in the first place.

This was like all their other arguments, Sehun storming out, Luhan bawling his eyes out, but then they would apologize and make up with kisses and hugs. Except this time, Sehun was gone, and he wasn't coming back.