~Magical Unicorns Extra Chapter #1~

It's Complicated

 SO I MADE THIS BECAUSE YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT YOU WANTED AND LIKE WE HIT 100 SUBBIES A FEW DAYS AGO, AND NOW WE'RE AT 113 WITH 16 UPVOTES AND I NEED TO CALM DOWN BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M TOO HAPPY. Sorry, that was a horribly structured sentence. Anyways, like the chapter title, this is a "Magical Unicorns Extra Chapter" because it's gonna be fluff and . I also think that you readers hate me for leaving you hanging on the last chapter, so I hope fluffy stuff will make you happy and will quench your thirst until I upload the next chapter (which is half-way done by the way!). This is getting kinda long, so I'll stop here. XD Enjoy the magical unicorns~


Luhan had never felt happier. His fingers traveled across the sand and found Sehun's hand. Sehun locked his pinky with Luhan's and a sated smile grew on Luhan's face. "Today was the best birthday present ever," he said. "I should have done something like this for you." 

Sehun's chuckle made Luhan's heart flip. "It's okay. Your birthday present was awesome." 

"Yea, but it's nothing compared to this." Luhan to his side and rested his head on Sehun's chest. He listened to his boyfriend's steady heartbeat and sighed in contentment. "I want to stay like this forever." 

"We'll have to leave someday. Won't you get tired seeing sand everyday?" Sehun asked. 

"No," Luhan said. "When we get married, let's get a house near the beach okay?" 

Sehun laughed. "Sure. But you're the one cleaning the sand that's tracked into the house." 

"Deal." Luhan closed his eyes and inhaled the ocean smell. He was going to remember this in his head forever. 

"Luhan, we have to go now. It's getting dark and we have to drive back to the city," Sehun said.

Luhan frowned and opened his eyes. "Can we come back here sometime?" Sehun nodded and Luhan turned to lay on his back. After a few moments, he sat up and shook his head, grains of sand flying from the dark locks. He brought a hand up to scratch at his scalp. "Itchy," he mumbled. 

Sehun sat up from beside him and ruffled Luhan's hair. "Do you still want to live here?" he asked teasingly. 

"Yep." Luhan smiled and stood up. He reached a hand out and Sehun took it. Luhan pulled him up and they walked back to the car, holding each other's hand and their flip-flops with their free hand. 

 

"When are you coming back?" Luhan asked. 

"A month from now," Sehun answered, his voice sounding static-y. 

"A month?" Luhan's face fell. 

"It's only a month. Before you know it, I'll be back in Korea and we'll continue like we've always had." Luhan was quiet and Sehun continued. "Don't worry. I'll call you every night." 

"Alright..." Luhan whispered. If he could see Sehun, he could imagine the other smiling. 

"It's getting late. You should go to sleep," Sehun said. "I'll call you tomorrow." 

"Good night, Sehun."

"'Night Luhan." 

"Love you." 

 

"We're going back there?!" Luhan yelled excitedly.

Sehun smiled. "Yup."

Luhan pranced around the apartment happily and finally jumped into Sehun's arms, pecking Sehun's cheeks. "I love you so much, you know that?" he asked.

"You're only saying that because I'm taking you somewhere," Sehun said. His eyes turned in crescents and he caught Luhan's lips in a kiss. "You're so cute when you're happy."

"I really mean it. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Luhan said. He buried his face in the crook of Sehun's neck and the other carried Luhan to the couch, where he sat down.

"Really, now? Don't you say that I bother you so much when I don't want to eat the food you cook?"

"It's because it's my food and you don't want to eat it. Do you know how much time and work I put into making meals for you?" Luhan's breath tickled Sehun's neck and he squirmed. 

"That tickles. Don't do that," Sehun said. 

"You promise to eat the food I make you next time?" Luhan asked. 

Sehun frowned. "I told you to stop. It tickles." 

"You have to promise first."

"That's it." In a split second, Sehun had Luhan laying on the couch staring up at him. Then he moved his fingers to Luhan's side and dug them into the skin. Luhan let out a scream. 

"Stop it!" 

"You didn't stop talking." 

Luhan's yells and Sehun's laughter rang throughout the apartment.

 

"Can we stay the night?" Luhan looked at his boyfriend's eyes and bit his lower lip. "Please?" 

"Why do you act like this? You're older than me," Sehun said, rolling his eyes. Luhan frowned and turned away. Sehun chuckled and pulled Luhan closer to him and making the latter lean his head on his broad shoulder. "Yea, we'll stay. I kinda knew this was going to happen so I planned ahead. I brought extra clothes in the car and made reservations at a hotel." 

Beside him, Luhan let out a happy cry and wrapped his arms around Sehun's body. "Thank you!"

Soon, the two were running down the beach, Sehun in front with Luhan chasing after him. Sehun led them to the water and splashed Luhan, who splashed back. 

"It's cold!" Luhan yelled, after Sehun pushed him into the water. He was drenched from head to toe and sitting on the wet sand, waves crashing behind him. He tried to dry his hair by shaking his head. 

"You look like a wet dog," Sehun commented. He pulled Luhan out of the cold sea-water and they walked back to where their shoes were. Luhan was shivering beside him and Sehun rubbed Luhan's arm to try to keep him warm. "I'm sorry." 

"Oh, it's fine. It was fun." Luhan smiled at him, reassuring him that it was okay. Sehun leaned down and kissed Luhan's forehead. 

"I love moments like these." 

~OoO~

Sehun glared at Luhan. "Don't you dare." 

Luhan gave him a cheeky smile. "Why not? It'll be fun." 

"Watching horror movies are not my idea of fun, Luhan." 

"Why? Is my baby scared?" Luhan reached up and pinched Sehun's cheek, the latter pulling away. 

"No," Sehun answered, his eyes scanning the room and not making contact with Luhan. "I just don't like horror movies." 

"Well it's just going to be one movie. If you're still bored halfway through it, we'll stop." Luhan gave him that look (the one with huge eyes and pouty lips) and Sehun rolled his eyes while mumbling a disgruntled "fine." 

Only fifteen minutes into the movie, Sehun was curled up in a ball with his head covered by a blanket. Luhan was laughing his head off beside him. "I thought you said you weren't scared!" 

"Can we just stop?" Sehun whispered. The lump that was Sehun was shaking. Luhan put a hand on Sehun's leg and the younger jumped. 

"Alright. We'll stop." Luhan reached for the remote and turned the volume down to zero. "It's off." Sehun's head slowly emerged from the blanket and when he saw the television, he yelped and covered himself again. 

"Luhan!" 

Luhan burst into laughter again and slapped Sehun's legs. "You're such a baby," he said. He turned the television off and peeled the blanket off Sehun's shaking frame. "It's off. The ghost isn't going to come get you." Sehun's lips were pursed into a thin line and he didn't make eye contact with Luhan.

"I hate you," he mumbled.

Luhan smiled and gathered his younger boyfriend into his arms. "I love you too."

 

"Can I hold your hand?" Sehun asked. 

The older male beside him shook his head. "What if someone sees us?" 

Sehun made a move to grab Luhan's hand anyway, which Luhan saw and shied away. "They won't know it's us. You rarely go out anyway, I'm pretty sure they don't remember what you look like." 

"Yea, but they know you. If they see you holding someone's hand, rumors are going to start," Luhan said. But contrary to his words, he let Sehun hold his hand anyway. 

"So? I have you. That's all I need."