~Magical Unicorns Extra Chapter #2~

It's Complicated

WE ARE CURRENTLY AT 208 SUBSCRIBERS AND 23 UPVOTES. Thanks so much for all the support guys~

So if you guys were wondering, I said in the last chapter that this was going to be a special chapter filled with fluff, fluff, and more fluff. Enjoy~


When Luhan found out that Sehun was sick, he left class (when the teacher was talking) and to drive home. He fumbled with the keys and finally unlocked the door and got inside. He sped out of the parking lot, and was sure he was way over the speed limit, but he didn't care. Halfway home, it finally hit him that he was kind of overreacting. Luhan brushed the thought away and worried about Sehun instead. 

"What's wrong?" 

Sehun turned around and found Luhan standing in the doorway. "Luhan? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" 

Luhan took in Sehun's appearance. Nothing seemed wrong. He wasn't rolling around on the floor in pain, nor was he coughing up blood (which was what Luhan was thinking during the drive). In fact, he looked almost healthy. "I heard you were sick." Luhan kicked off his shoes and went over to where Sehun was standing, a glass of orange juice in his hand. "Are you okay?"

Sehun looked at him weirdly for a second. "It's just a cold." Sehun drained the contents in the glass within a few gulps and then washed it. Luhan watched him with scrutinizing eyes. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Luhan trailed after Sehun, who was walking out of the kitchen and back to Luhan's room. He watched as Sehun curled up in the bed and wrapped the blanket around himself. 

"I'm fine." Sehun closed his eyes and sniffled. "You should go back to class. You said today was an important lecture." 

"But you're sick." Luhan pressed his cold hand to Sehun's burning forehead. "And on fire." 

Sehun let out a few coughs and opened his eyes tiredly. "I'll call you if I need anything. I'm not going to die." 

Luhan frowned and removed his hand. "Class was almost over anyway." Sehun's eyelids fluttered closed again. "I'll make you food," he whispered. Sehun let out a noise to show that he heard and within a few seconds, Luhan knew he had fallen asleep. He left his bedroom and closed the door behind him. He strode into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He mumbled a list of ingredients he needed to himself and then wrote a note for Sehun, stating he was going to be out, just in case he took too long and Sehun woke up. Luhan was really iffy about leaving a sick Sehun home alone, but it was what had to be done. 

Luhan spent hour shopping for groceries. 

When he got back home, he started making dinner right away. Luhan woke Sehun up an hour after that and brought him dinner.

"I can eat at the table, you know," Sehun pointed out. 

"I'm going to baby you until you get better, get used to it." Luhan started to feed Sehun the porridge. "And it's because you always take care of me when my headaches happen." He pressed the spoon against Sehun's closed lips lightly. "Come on, eat." 

"You have to eat too," Sehun said, taking the spoon and feeding himself. 

"I already ate," Luhan lied. 

Sehun raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. After dinner, Luhan laid down beside Sehun in bed. They didn't even need a blanket, due to the heat radiating off Sehun's body. They fell asleep in each other's arms. With Luhan's care, Sehun got better in record time, and returned back to work in four days. The only problem was that Luhan found himself coughing and sniffling the moment Sehun left the house. 

~OoO~

"Eat this." Sehun felt something press against his lips and he reluctantly opened them. Luhan pushed the candy into Sehun's mouth. "Is it good?" 

The taste of too-sweet coffee flooded Sehun's taste buds and he frowned. "What is it?" He spit it out on his palm and looked at the brown sphere in his hand. 

"Coffee candy," Luhan replied. He unwrapped his own and put it it in his mouth. 

"It's too sweet," Sehun said. He reached over and wrapped the candy with a tissue. He wiped his palm with it and stood up from the sofa to throw it away. When he came back, he bent over the back of the sofa and pressed a chaste kiss on the top of Luhan's hair. "What are we going to do later?" 

"Anything. I finished my work already." Luhan turned his head to the side and caught Sehun's lips. 

"Let's go watch a movie," Sehun mumbled. He tangled his fingers in Luhan's soft locks as he pulled away.

"Sure," Luhan answered before reconnecting their lips. 

They stayed home and cuddled instead.

 

"It's nothing bad. It's just a sprain." 

Sehun glared at Luhan. "You fell down the stairs." He poked Luhan's ankle and gauged his reaction. "See? You're not fine," he said when Luhan winced. "Did your mom visit you yet?" he asked. 

Yeah, she brought my brother too." Sehun nodded in understanding. He knew Luhan had a rocky relationship with his brother, so he wasn't surprised when Luhan almost spat the word "brother". 

"Did you eat yet?" Sehun asked, changing the subject. 

Luhan shook his head. "Can you get me gummy worms? I think they have a vending machine somewhere around here." He gave Sehun a pleading look. "Please?" 

Sehun rolled his eyes. "You're such a child." 

"Everyone is a child at heart," Luhan said. He ruffled Sehun's hair and then tugged it lightly, watching Sehun's face turn into a scowl. "That means you too." 

"I'm not getting you gummy worms," Sehun mumbled. He stood up and headed towards the door. 

"You have to! Oh Sehun!" Luhan yelled after him. 

Sehun stuck his tongue out at Luhan and closed the door behind him. 

 

"I'm sorry!" Sehun felt another punch against his back and winced. That one actually hurt. He ran behind the sofa and clutched the pillow, holding it in front of him as a shield.

"You're dead. I'm killing you and then feeding you to Minseok's dog." Luhan chased Sehun around the living room. At one point, Sehun was cornered and he let out the not-so-manly-est scream ever and took advantage of Luhan's surprised state to throw the pillow and lock himself in Luhan's room. He leaned against the door and listened. 

Silence. 

"Oh Sehun, you're dead," he heard Luhan's voice growl. He jumped in surprise and stuck a chair under the doorknob (which doubted that would work). Sehun spent a few minutes, sitting at the edge of Luhan's bed, catching his breath, plotting about how to escape, and thinking of a way to apologize that wasn't too painful. Ten minutes passed, and Sehun had finally gathered up the courage to check if Luhan was still there. He slowly took the chair away and set it aside, trying to be as quiet as possible. He unlocked the door and slowly peeked his head out to see if Luhan was hiding anywhere. That, of course, was a horrible mistake. Luhan grabbed Sehun by the hair and dragged him out of the room. 

"That hurts!" Sehun argued, indignant. 

Luhan mocked him before throwing him on the sofa and then sitting on his back. Sehun let out a groan as Luhan elbowed his side. "Do you know how long it took for me to write that report?" 

"I said I was sorry!" Sehun mumbled, his voice muffled due to the fact that his face was smooshed into the sofa.

Luhan slapped the back of Sehun's head. "It took me three ing days. Three ing days of no sleep, finger cramps, and coffee." 

"I'm sorry!" 

"You better be," Luhan muttered. He reached over and grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. He tried making himself comfortable and then settled with sitting on legs and putting his feet on Sehun's shoulders. 

"Luhan, this is really uncomfortable," Sehun said. He felt a slap to his bottom and then heard Luhan say, "I'm staying like this until the drama's over," and groaned. Thankfully, Luhan ended up getting off Sehun halfway through the episode and then spent the rest of the time massaging Sehun's back. 

"You're an abusive boyfriend," Sehun mumbled. Luhan raised his hand and Sehun flinched. 

"Shut up." 

"Yes, sir." 


Manly Luhan for you all.