Her Hands Were Soft...

My Disorder is You

“So what are you going to do with her?”

Taeyeon sighed and rubbed her eyes, “I am not sure.”

“I have never seen you have such a hard time with any of your patients before.”

“I know it sounds weird but she is more normal than my other patients…I think that is what makes it more difficult.” Taeyeon took a sip of the tea that was placed in front of her, “what makes it hard is that she keeps lying to me.”

“Is she hiding something then?”

“I think so but…that isn’t the real problem.”

“What are you having trouble with then?”

“Soo…I am so lost. She makes me do things I don’t like doing.”

The other girl let out a laugh, “Really what happened with you and Jessica this time?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girlfriend?!

Jessica watched as Hara and Taeyeon gave their introductions while the words of Taeyeon saying she was her girlfriend. It was like something she wanted but disliked at the same time. All of this didn’t seem right. Jessica glanced at Taeyeon again who was happily conversing to Hara as if they were already friends.

“Okay, I will see you later Jessica and Taeyeon.” Jessica didn’t even get another word in before Hara left Taeyeon and her alone.

“Like hell I am your girlfriend.”

Taeyeon laughed at the infuriated girl, “I will only break up with you if you tell me why you were stuttering in front of Hara before. You looked like a puppy who lost their first love.”

“Shut up before this roller hits your face.”

“Oh so violent these days.”

“Cut the crap. Why did you have to do that?”

“If I didn’t, what would you have said to Hara? I just helped my friend out even if it was a little white lie.”

Jessica took off her apron in anger, “Who said I needed your help?!” Jessica started walking away in a haste.

Taeyeon threw her apron on the counter and ran after Jessica, “Jessica! I am sorry if I crossed the line there.”

“I am walking home!”

“You know it is a long walk. Let me at least drive you.” Taeyeon was still running after Jessica not caring that she was starting to make a scene in the parking lot.

“I would rather die than step foot into your car.”

“Jessica please!” Taeyeon finally caught up and grabbed Jessica by the wrist. The action left both the women shocked. Taeyeon didn’t want to let go incase Jessica ran again but she was touching someone…it was a foreign feeling.

Jessica looked down at the hand that held her in place. She was very shocked that the germ-freak of a therapist was touching her. Just earlier, the woman would have made no effort to let Jessica even come near her. “If you promise to clear things up with Hara that you are not my girlfriend, then I will get into your car.”

“If I ever see her again, I promise I will.”

“No! Go find her and tell her. You are good at stalking people so go and find her.”

Taeyeon sighed, “Fine fine. Just let me drive you back.”

Jessica started walking towards the car so Taeyeon let go of Jessica’s wrist before following the girl to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The apron…I feel like I need to go back for it.”

Sooyoung laughed at Taeyeon, “Tae, I am sure they hung up the apron by now.”

“I can’t believe I just threw it like that!”

Sooyoung took a seat in front of Taeyeon, “I think that is good for you. I know I am not your therapist or anything like that, although I think you need one, but not everything has to be perfect.”

“It makes me feel better if it was…”

“What about you touching Jessica?”

“I washed my hands after.”

Sooyoung sighed, “And I thought you made some progress.”

“You make it sound like I actually have a problem?”

Sooyoung stood up, “Of course you do! Gah! Taeyeon I keep telling you that and you just ignore me.”

“Because there is no problem with me. We were talking about Jessica, stay on topic.”

Sooyoung sat back down in her seat, “Whatever. You know best because you have that fancy degree and all,” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

“So help me find Hara.”

“Ah so that is why you called me in here. Always has to be something. We can’t have a good chat like friends anymore?”

“Soo we are still using working hours. Focus on work.”

“Fine boss. Whatever you say. While you are at it, figure out Hara’s side of the story since you are going to go find her and all.”

“That was my plan in the first place.”

Sooyoung stood up and was ready to walk out the door before she stopped and faced Taeyeon again, “Oh umm…you might want to talk to some of Jessica’s former classmates too.”

Taeyeon looked back at Sooyoung, “you think I need to do that too? I mean I believe Jessica in a way. Or I want to believe her about her and Hara.”

“Umm maybe not about that. I just…um I was thinking back to that year and I remembered Jessica coming back home wet but that day it didn’t rain. Also, another time, her clothes were messed up but she left the house perfect. At the time I thought nothing of it but ah you know…you should find out.”

“You don’t think that happened to Jessica do you?”

“I think  you should ask around and find out if that is true or not. I don’t think Jessica would tell you if it was.”

Taeyeon wrote something in her notebook before putting on her coat, “I will leave early then.”

Sooyoung watched as Taeyeon walked past her in a haste, “I guess I will lock up then…”

 

---------------------
 

Jessica was laying on her bed thinking about events that happened recently. She raised up her hand and brushed the area where Taeyeon touched her, “her hands were soft…” Suddenly Jessica buried her face in her pillow, “stop thinking about her!” A knock came on Jessica’s door, “what is it?”

“Hunny come down for dinner.”

Jessica got up, “I am coming mom.”

Jessica was picking at her food still thinking about her day in the baking class. She saw so many new sides of Taeyeon that all she could do was think about the girl. “Jessica did anything happen at school or therapy today?”

“Huh?”

“I asked how your day was hun.”

Jessica went back to looking at her food, “good I guess. I made cupcakes…” A smile appeared on Jessica’s face.

Both of Jessica’s parents smiled, “where did you bake cupcakes? Do you have a cooking class in school?”

“Part of therapy.”

“Did you have fun?”

Jessica looked at her parents and smiled, “yea…I had a lot of fun.”

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

You could say this is kind of a double update. I just have a lot of free time at work these days so I spend my time writing. I think this chapter answers some questions people have also can you feel the love??? I think love is in the air <3

Thanks for the upvotes and comments! Also the story passed 200 subscribers!!! Woot woot!!