In This Together

My Disorder is You

Jessica read through the pamphlet she received for the tenth time today. She had many doubts and concerns which centered mainly around her relationship with Taeyeon. She knew it would be a choice. One they could go through together or one they would face separately. Would it be worth it if she had to go through this without Taeyeon?

 

------------------------

 

Taeyeon was still at work although it had been an hour since she let her final patient go home. She thought about everything that happened over the weekend. She thought about how she resorted to anger again, but this time, she didn’t regret it. The anger made her and Jessica get closer making her smile a bit. Who knew the anger Tiffany instilled into her, resulted in her and Jessica getting closer. However, Taeyeon still saw Tiffany as a threat. She couldn’t even face her at work today and made sure all conversations were related to her patients.

Taeyeon decided it was time to go home as she knew Tiffany already left. She gathered her belongings and walked out her office, not forgetting to lock it behind her. Reaching the door, Taeyeon froze seeing a very familiar person waiting on the other side. Taeyeon quickly unlocked the door, “Sooyeon?”

Jessica turned around and hugged Taeyeon, “I missed you.”

Taeyeon smiled at the affection from the girl. Taeyeon softly put her arms around the girl in her arms and kissed the girl on her head, “I did too but why are you here?”

Jessica refused to let go of her embrace so she held on tighter, “I wanted to see you after work so I came here. I thought you left already but when Tiffany came out she said you were still inside.”

“If you told me you came, I would have come out right away. Why didn’t you message me?”

Jessica nuzzled her head in Taeyeon’s neck, “Because it wasn’t urgent. I just missed you.”

Taeyeon smiled widely, “And you don’t think I would be concerned with you out here by yourself?”

Jessica finally let go of her hold and looked Taeyeon in her eyes, “Can we go to your home?”

Taeyeon was a bit surprised with Jessica’s sudden request and tried to search the girl’s eyes for some answers but Jessica kept her face calm and collective, “Of course. Let me just lock up first.”

Jessica stepped away from Taeyeon as she turned the key in the door. Taeyeon spun around and gave Jessica another smile before lacing their fingers together, “Come on, my car is parked underground.” The two girls went down the elevator into the underground parking structure while Taeyeon took the lead to bring the girl to her car. It was a bit chilly so Jessica started to feel cold but the warmth of Taeyeon’s hand distracted her from the surrounding damp chill.

Taeyeon led Jessica into the car before going into it herself, “Are you cold?” Jessica nodded her head so Taeyeon the heat before putting on her seatbelt. Rather than setting off, Taeyeon turned to Jessica and rubbed her hand across her arm, “You look beautiful.”

With both girls now blushing, they made their way to Taeyeon’s apartment. It was a short drive and it was for the best as Jessica and Taeyeon didn’t have much to talk about since they saw each other not too long ago. A familiar scene played in Taeyeon’s head as she tried to unlock her door. A scene that was now being replayed as Jessica’s lips found hers as they stumbled into the apartment together. Taeyeon was going to protest but the intoxicating scent and taste of mint filled . She smiled knowing Jessica always had her interests at heart.

Jessica kicked the door closed as she held one hand into Taeyeon’s hair while the other lingered on Taeyeon’s hips to lead the older girl further and further into the apartment. She moved hungrily across Taeyeon’s lips until they both landed on the couch. Breaking the kiss, Jessica looked down at Taeyeon who was underneath her, “If you don’t feel comfortable, tell me okay?”

Taeyeon was a bit confused already by Jessica’s actions but her brain was short circuiting from excitement so anything Jessica wanted to do, she just agreed. Jessica caressed Taeyeon’s cheek before taking off Taeyeon’s cardigan and her light jacket. With the two pieces of outer clothing removed, Jessica locked her lips with Taeyeon once again. She was eager with her hormones raging but she took her time on Taeyeon’s top lip before biting the bottom lip. Taeyeon moaned as Jessica’s hand rubbed a sensitive portion just below her ribs. Not wasting the moment, Jessica introduced her tongue into Taeyeon’s mouth. With Taeyeon writhing beneath, Jessica remained dominate in the kiss as she tasted and inside Taeyeon’s mouth. With both bodies pressed together, their hearts started to beat in sync and emitted a familiar warmth.

Jessica knew she was being bold tonight and wasn’t ready to stop her actions until Taeyeon told her to so she carefully s her hand into Taeyeon’s shirt. The older girl froze when she felt a slightly cold hand touch her bare skin and the warmth of Jessica’s lips latch onto her neck. Her whole world was spinning as she liked the sensations but battled with the uneasiness she also felt. It would be easy to say the word ‘stop’ if Taeyeon wasn’t also enjoying the new and electrifying touch only Jessica gave her.

Jessica continued to on Taeyeon’s neck as the girl now tilted her head up to make it easier for Jessica move around. Getting hot herself, Jessica leaned away from Taeyeon enough to take off her top, leaving her in only her bra. Taeyeon’s eyes widened on the very new sight; her eyes grazed over the white and flawless skin before landing on the black bra that held up Jessica’s s.

Jessica could see Taeyeon eyeing her out which added to the excitement and heat she felt. Knowing Taeyeon wouldn’t make any actions herself, Jessica took Taeyeon’s shirt off before guiding the older girl’s hands to touch her body. Unlike her hands, Taeyeon’s hands were very warm making them melt into her skin. Eager to touch Taeyeon again, Jessica leaned back down and gave her butterfly kisses across Taeyeon’s collarbones before pressing their bodies together. Taeyeon moaned at the feeling of their bare stomachs coming into contact. A moan that was soon muffled as Jessica pulled her into a deep kiss.

Taeyeon felt more and more comfortable in Jessica’s arms so she started moving her hands around Jessica’s body. The silky smooth skin glided on the tips of her fingers until it was stopped by the clasp of Jessica’s bra. Jessica stopped kissing Taeyeon when she felt the girl freeze once again, “Taeyeon are you okay?”

Taeyeon locked her eyes with Jessica, “Why?”

Jessica eyed out the heaving of Taeyeon’s chest only covered with a bra, and then it clicked. She immediately started to panic and got off Taeyeon, “I am so sorry!” Not leaving Taeyeon time to answer, Jessica put on her shirt and covered Taeyeon with the nearest blanket, “I am not sure what got into me. I...I shouldn’t have pushed you.”

Taeyeon smiled before pulling Jessica into a hug, “It is fine. I didn’t say stop. You never forced me to do anything.” Jessica didn’t say anything as she let Taeyeon hold her, “You surprised me a little and maybe I am not ready but with you, I feel like I can tackle any of my fears away.”

Jessica looked up at Taeyeon, “You don’t hate me?”

Taeyeon laughed, “I don’t kiss people I hate and you never give me any reason to hate you.” Jessica smiled a bit and leaned more into Taeyeon as if to soak up her warmth, “However, you have me a bit worried. You never act impulsive like this.” Jessica froze in Taeyeon’s arms trying to figure out how to tell the girl about certain future events. Taeyeon felt the girl’s uneasiness so she let go of Jessica to have the girl completely face her, “Sooyeon...is something happening or something you need to tell me?”

Jessica knew Taeyeon would be straightforward and direct so maybe she should act the same. However she was soon distracted by the white skin and white bra peeking out from the blanket, “Umm maybe we should have you put your shirt back on?”

Taeyeon looked down and blushed while covering herself. She looked around before finding her shirt but she glanced at Jessica before removing the blanket, “Umm do you mind?”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon curiously before giving a giggle, “You know I saw you just a little while ago without your top on....why so shy now?”

Taeyeon ignored Jessica’s comment and removed the blanket once Jessica looked away. With her shirt back on she faced Jessica again, “So what is wrong?”

Jessica bit her lip, “Have you ever thought of what it would be like if we weren’t together?”

Taeyeon tilted her head, “But we are together now. Are you thinking of the past again?”

Jessica shook her head, “Like what if I was to leave, would we still be together?”

Taeyeon knew the girl was being serious, “Are you going on a trip?”

“I want to do study abroad.”

Taeyeon sighed, “If you want to do that, then you should. Going out and seeing the world is a good thing. I take it you want to do it next semester?”

Jessica reached for Taeyeon’s hand, “My second year is the best time, you know before some of the really tough classes start.”

Taeyeon squeezed Jessica’s hand, “Is it for a semester or year?”

“I was thinking of doing a year in America, but I am worried about leaving you.”

Taeyeon was shocked that she was the reason Jessica seemed so hesitant about this idea, “Me? Why would you be concerned about me?”

Jessica looked away shyly, “Because I like you...no I love you a lot. Also, I don’t want to leave you alone when Tiffany came back into your life. I mean what if she does something to you or...”

Taeyeon started laughing, “Sorry...but is this really about me?”

Jessica looked back at Taeyeon, “Yes?”

Taeyeon reached to caress Jessica’s face, “I love you too. I won’t lie, I don’t want to see you go because I will miss you a lot. However, I am not concerned about Tiffany because I can take care of myself. I will make sure I don’t fall into bad habits easily and I will make sure to bother you as much as possible when you are gone. I also will find time to come and visit you because I am positive I won’t be able to stand being away from you for more than a few months.”

Jessica held Taeyeon’s hand while grinning from ear-to-ear, “Why do you always make my hardest decisions seem so easy?”

Taeyeon leaned in and kissed Jessica on the lips, “Because you are the only one that overthinks things like this and becomes impulsive when you think there is something you will lose. Yet you are wrong, you can’t lose me. I don’t want to let go.”

Jessica couldn’t take her eyes off Taeyeon. The woman in front of her was so beautiful inside and out that she was memorized by the purity she emitted, “How can I ever leave you?”

Taeyeon reached to pull Jessica into her arms as they fell back into the couch, “You don’t have to yet so let’s just enjoy the time we have.”

Jessica knew she was one of the luckiest girls ever as she snuggled in close to the woman that had so much warmth and love to give.

 

---------------------------

 

Sunny sat at the table across from Tiffany as they both took small sips from the wine, “So how is it going with Taeyeon?”

Tiffany picked at her food that was almost completely gone, “she built up one strong wall.”

Sunny sighed as she leaned back into her chair, “There will be more chances. Just don’t be too eager about it. At least act sincere. She can tell when you are lying.”

Tiffany put her fork down before leaning on the table, “I still don’t know how you did it. I mean she believed everything you said.”

Sunny gave a sly smile, “I just used that soft side she has. She will feel in debt to someone she once hurt. Maybe we need her to hurt you? What are you willing to sacrifice to gain her trust?”

Tiffany leaned back into her chair, “I may need your help on this one then.”

Sunny took another sip of her wine, “When weren’t we on this together?”

Tiffany smiled before getting up from the table to clear the plates, “You are sure Jessica will be out of the picture soon?”

Sunny got up to help clean the dishes, “Like a hungry cat likes the fish I set up, she took the bait without much thought.”

 

 


Author's Note

Hello readers! Well here I am on the 22nd chapter and I finally give you some drama to look forward to. And some taengsic y time!!! 

I am sure you have a love-hate relationship with me now but please don't hate me too much for this huge cliffhanger!

Please comment and you can upvote if you like the story ^^ (Thanks chickensoshi for the 100th upvote!!)