Start of....

My Disorder is You

Taeyeon walked into her clinic burning holes into the face of a certain secretary before heading to her office. When she arrived, she did her usual of hanging up her jacket before taking a seat at her desk. She let out a defeated sigh in the safe confines of her office until Sooyoung knocked, “Come in.”

“So umm today is my last day. I want to brief you on all the...”

Taeyeon held up her hand to stop the girl, “I trust you did everything necessary to prep her. Just remember my warning...”

“I know. If there is any trouble you will bother me even if I am on my honeymoon. I understand.”

“Okay good. So are you prepared for the big day tomorrow?”

“A bit nervous but everything is ready so I should just relax today.”

“How was the bachelorette party?”

“You would have hated it. We got drunk and...”

“Yea I would have hated it. Oh well...I am sorry I couldn’t be there...”

“Don’t worry Tae...things like that don’t matter to me. Just as long as you come tomorrow.”

“I will be there for sure.”

“And Jessica your date?”

Taeyeon started to blush, “Is...that okay?”

Sooyoung went over to hug Taeyeon who sat there awkwardly, “Of course! You both look the same age anyway!”

“Yah! What is that supposed to mean?”

“Well Jessica acts mature and you look young soo....”

“Yah! Soo!”

Sooyoung was busy laughing while Taeyeon crossed her arms in anger, “I hope you treat your husband better than me.”

“Nope. He gets it worse.”

Taeyeon started laughing, “I am going to miss having you around.”

“I will miss this job too. I mean I am glad to take over my dad’s company but this place was something we started. I will always be attached to it.”

Taeyeon smiled, “My doors are always open. Whether you come as a worker or patient.”

“Yah! Who says I will become a patient here!”

“You never know. Maybe working for your dad or marriage life will make you crazy.”

“The only person who makes me crazy is you! That is why I have to leave this place.”

Taeyeon gave a grin, “Enjoy your last day then. I will make it my goal to make you go crazy so you have to stay.”

Sooyoung gave Taeyeon a smug look before leaving the room so Taeyeon could start seeing her patients.

 

----------------------

 

After work, Taeyeon took a slight detour from home and went to the supermarket to get some items she was running low of in her home. Taeyeon carefully examined her shopping list, “Okay got all the organic vegetables, bleach, and...oh I am running low on mouthwash these days...”

“Taeyeon?” Taeyeon was caught off guard hearing a familiar voice.

“Sunny? I thought you were in Australia?”

“I should be but Sooyoung’s wedding is tomorrow so I changed projects so I could be around for the wedding and all.”

“Oh right. I should have guessed you were invited as well.”

“Yep looks like us old high school friends will be all in one place again tomorrow.”

Taeyeon tried to force a smile but she was sure she failed and it looked weird, “Yea great.”

Sunny examined Taeyeon’s cart, “Wow that is a lot of cleaning supplies...”

Taeyeon pushed her cart away embarrassingly, “I umm just ran out.” Taeyeon then looked to what Sunny was holding, “Umm toothbrush, chocolate, and a blender? That is a weird combination?”

Sunny beamed, “I guess you caught me. I forgot my toothbrush when I was packing it seems and well chocolate is my guilty pleasure. I am really embarrassed to be buying Sooyoung’s wedding present here as well.”

“Oh a blender...I got her a new bed set...I mean you could have ordered it online.”

“Yea well I just remembered today I needed to get her a present so she gets this blender now.”

Taeyeon gave a genuine laugh finally, “When I forget, I just give money...”

“There is something about giving a gift that I like better.”

“Everyone is different I guess.” Taeyeon and Sunny stood with an awkward silence until Taeyeon spoke up, “Ah well I will see you tomorrow then. I should get my last items and head home.”

Sunny smiled, “Of course. I will see you tomorrow then.” Taeyeon was ready to push her cart away when Sunny stopped her again, “Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon looked back to face Sunny, “Yes?”

Sunny looked down shyly, “I know things might be a little weird now with us and all but can we still be friends? I know I sound like a broke record and all but I can’t think of a day I don’t miss having you to talk to. I miss everything we had in high school before everything went downhill...”

“Sunny you don’t need to ask. I mean I was giving you some distance because well...I wasn’t sure you would be comfortable around me.”

“I am! I mean I still am.”

Taeyeon smiled, “Then I see no problems with it. I will see you tomorrow. Get some good rest.”

“I will. You too.”

Taeyeon gave one last nod before heading to the personal care isle to get the last items she needed.

 

-------------------------

 

Jessica looked at herself in the mirror checking and straightening her dress until she was satisfied. She wanted to look perfect today for a certain someone since it was a rare occasion where she could doll herself up. She looked over to her clock before grabbing her purse and heading out the door. She looked around and saw a familiar car which made her smile brightly before walking over towards it. The occupant of the car looked at the girl casually making her way closer with agape, “Wow...”

Jessica giggled, “You look very pretty too.”

Taeyeon looked down at her attire until she looked back up at Jessica, “I don’t think so.”

Jessica shook her head before opening the door, “Come on we can’t be late with you as a bridesmaid.”

Taeyeon followed suit and went into the car with Jessica. It didn’t take long to get to the venue as the school was close to the hotel where the wedding was to be held. Jessica looked up in awe as they entered the five-star hotel, “Wow...I am guessing Sooyoung’s parents paid for most of this?”

“Actually it is the responsibility of the groom’s parents to pay. They are just as wealthy as Sooyoung’s parents though.”

Jessica laced her fingers with Taeyeon, “The rich sure have a nice life.”

Taeyeon looked over at Jessica and smiled, “I think our life is nice right now.”

Jessica turned red as a tomato with Taeyeon’s sweet words as they made their way to the elevator. The two waited for the elevator doors to open, “You are a bridesmaid too Taeyeon?” Upon hearing the voice, Taeyeon detached herself from Jessica and turned around.

“It looks as if you are too Tiffany.”

Jessica quickly turned when she heard the name of her archenemy but stood there quietly as Taeyeon and Tiffany had their conversation, “I wasn’t sure if you were one since you didn’t make it to Sooyoung’s bachelorette party...”

“I chose not to go.”

“I see...” The conversation was cut off as the elevator doors opened and the three got in. The elevator remained silent as the three made it up to the floor where the wedding was to be held.

Tiffany took one last look at the girl with Taeyeon, “I will see you later I assume.”

Taeyeon wanted to say something but the other girl left, “So that is her...”

Taeyeon looked back at Jessica, “I thought you saw her at the engagement party?”

“I didn’t get a good look before. This time I have her burned into my memory.”

“Are you planning something?” Taeyeon arched her eyebrow in curiosity.

Jessica crossed her arms and made her way to the wedding hall, “Haven’t thought of anything...yet.”

Taeyeon fastened her pace to catch up with Jessica, “yah...don’t do anything to ruin Soo’s wedding!”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon innocently, “I wouldn’t dream of doing that.”

“I don’t believe you for some reason...please don’t go making enemies with Tiffany. I mean I have to work with her after this without Soo around.”

Jessica smiled and looked into Taeyeon’s eyes, “I won’t make your life harder but I won’t lie about wanting to get some sort of revenge on that girl.”

Taeyeon smiled, “I can see your delinquent tendencies want to be released again.”

“They have been suppressed for so long...”

Taeyeon smiled before leaning in to give Jessica a peck on the lips, “Just behave while I am gone.”

Jessica smiled brightly before the two backed away, “I will be good.”

Taeyeon gave Jessica’s hand one last squeeze before she left to go meet Sooyoung while Jessica went to find a seat in the wedding hall.

Meanwhile, a pair of watchful eyes saw the intimate actions of the lovers with hurt and anger...

 

 

 


Author's Note

Sorry for the long wait. I was so busy the past few weeks that I had trouble updating all my stories in a timely fashion. Well here it though!!

Thank you readers! SO many upvotes and I passed 400 subscribers!!! I love you so much!