Chapter 2

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Woah! This story is being welcomed pretty well!
I'm happy for that, truly ... ^^

Thank you so much ... I hope all of you won't hate me because the cruelty has begun. ;p

Enjoy 2nd Chapie!!~

 

 

"Hyung, good morning! I'm on my way to the airport. Wish me luck, hyung!"

 

           

"Hyung, I'm on board now. It's so boring. The clouds are white and there's no birds at all."

 

                       

"Hyung, I have arrived! I can't wait for tonight, hyung. It's going to be fantastic!"

 

 

The messages were being re-read by Jiyong who was too indulged by its content. Although he had read it before, he couldn't help himself to read it again and again; the messages from Seungri hours before his concert started.

 

 

There was nothing special in the messages except for the maknae's over-reacting and too obvious high-spirited who seemed to be radiated in one or two pictures of him which he sent to Jiyong during his stays in California. Seungri sent tons of messages to Jiyong, updating the dragon about his condition and told him that he was well-prepared for the concert.

 

 

"Hyung, the concert will start in two hours from now. I'm in the changing room. I feel excited, hyung!"

 

 

Jiyong scrolled down ...

 

 

"Hyung, I have done changing. Are you sleeping, hyung? Opps, sorry hyung. I'm asking a silly question; of course you're sleeping right now."

 

 

Jiyong scrolled down again ...

 

 

"Hyung, they are putting some make-up on me. Aish, I don't know why but I keep sending you message hyung. I feel weird tonight."

 

 

Another scroll ...

 

 

"Hyung, I don't know why but I'm scared right now. I feel like there is something wrong; like I forgot to do something but I can't remember it."

 

 

....

 

 

"Hyung, I have to go now. I wish you and the others are here with me. You guys should see the fans in California. They are so energetic and they love me!"

 

 

Of course they love you, though Jiyong in his head. He stopped scrolling down the messages. His hands trembled as he just stared at the screen of the phone without making any movement.

 

 

Jiyong is afraid; feeling terrified about the shocking news which came out from nowhere and creating turmoil in everyone heart and mind. The three hyungs were being worried about Seungri. The maknae didn't call them nor sending them any message. Youngbae had been trying to call Seungri since yesterday night but failed. Even Seunghyun had tried his luck but it was no use; no one could reach Seungri.

 

 

It was just 2 days ago where Jiyong and Seungri talked to each other by phone. Seungri sounded happy and the next day he kept sending those lengthy messages to Jiyong for fun. Since the time in California and Seoul was different, Jiyong was late reading the messages. When he had just open his tired eyes from sleeping this morning, Youngbae had already shoved his tablet in front of Jiyong and asked for the leader to read the news.

 

 

And who wouldn't freak out when you saw the headlines with your maknae's name accompanied by a word 'murderer' with it?

 

 

"This is crazy. I can't believe this. Seriously, this is so stupid! Our maknae had done nothing wrong!"

 

 

Youngbae stood up from the chair in front of the computer. He ran his hands through his hair in frustration. He kept huffing and anger was clearly shown on his face.

 

 

While Youngbae was trying to control himself from punching the screen, Jiyong just sat on the couch in silence. His face showed nothing but his eyes shone confusion, sadness and anger; all mixed in one. Both of them were currently in the recording room of YG Building as Yang Hyun Suk asked them to come over to discuss about the matter.

 

 

After calming his rage down, Youngbae took back his place on the chair and he browsed back through the article about last night accident in California.

 

 

The night which was supposed to be fun-filled and exciting for US VIPs had turned into a nightmare when one of the most awaiting concert went wrong due to an unexpected tragedy.

 

'SEUNGRI + V.V.I.P WORLD TOUR', the first ever world tour by Big Bang's Seungri was having it stopped in California yesterday night, attracting more than 20 000 fans who came to give their supports to the maknae and also to see Seungri himself in live. 

 

At first, everything went out well as Seungri managed to pump all of the fans energy by showing his dancing and singing skills, proving himself to be a talented idol. However, not everything turned out well as there had been an accident which led to someone's death during the concert.

 

When Seungri was giving his all during 'VVIP', he kicked all of the dancers as it was a part of the choreography. One of the dancer stumbled backward and then he was being lifted up by the rope which had been tied on his body. While the dancer was high up in the air, he lost his balance and eventually fell down with one of the spotlight that was hung on the truss fell on top of him.

 

The dancer was confirmed dead by the forensics and his body was sent to the hospital for a post mortem. However, it hadn't end yet as a few fans were putting the blame on Seungri. Netizens believed that the idol kicked the dead dancer deliberately and they accused Seungri wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter