Chapter 8

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Miss me? ;p

First of all, before you guys start reading, let me share something with you guys.


I know that some of you are having a hard time with what had happened to GD, Seungri and Bigbang few weeks ago. Our fandom; Nyongtory is on the verge of falling apart with the numbers of fans leaving the fandom behind regarding the "miss dear" scandals and stuff. Adding with some fans closing GD's fan pages and yeah, that is serious.


Seungri is hospitalized again and there is no update about him. But in my opinion, that is the best since the haters would probably in again and creating few misunderstanding and false rumors again.


I am absolutely sure that there are some of you who are having a same thoughts and thus let me tell you something, It is definitely NOT WRONG to be having such a thought but tell me something - Is leaving the fandom worth it? Really worth it?

No matter how hard it is we are VIPs -- and without us, BigBang could not stand long. We should be there to back them up. The same goes to the Nyongtorians. Without us, Nyongtory will be buried down and that is a no no.

So chins up, allz!! It's okay if Allkpop or Soompi keep talking about GD and "miss dear", it's okay if some of our friends leave the fandom, it's okay if you're mad, angry, or sad. IT'S OKAY! Because in the end, we are together! Nothing can hold us back! :D

Maybe "miss dear" has GD now but that doesn't mean that Nyongtory/GTOP/BaeRi/GDae/ToDae/BaeDae/ToBae/TopRi/DaeRi/GDYB will sink. I read in MeMe that ship means it will sail forever; no matter what happens. So don't worry, not even "miss dear" can stop our lovely Nyongtory from loving each other. Well yeah, maybe GD seems like didn't care for Seungri now with him going to fashion shows or on date with her but hey, WE ARE ONLY FANS! We don't know what truly happen with them. Perhaps GD didn't visit him but maybe calls him perhaps? Come on, we all know how GD cares for Ri. :)


*phew* Well that is long ... and unexpected. At least I let it out now ....

Remember this friends, nothing can stop our fandom from keep sailing .... ;)


Ok ok! Enough ranting! Now here it is~~~ ;)

 

 


The breaking news of the death of Big Bang's youngest member went viral through the net; shocking the entire world that had known before about the younger state after his world tour scandal came to light.

 

 

The press went crazy and they shamelessly shoving their way to the YG Building in order to get more information about the news. As much as shameless they were, it couldn't be help since that was their only way to earn money in this fraud life of harsh entertainment world.

 

 

The press, netizens and fans only knew about Seungri being interrogated and was in hiatus for the investigation to run out well. They had no knowledge upon Seungri real condition during his hard time and hopefully they would never know. Seeking for sympathy from fans and condemnation from the haters were unnecessary in this situation. After all, the younger was gone already.

 

 

VIPs around the world were saddened upon hearing the news. They mourned and sent their condolences in many ways to the remaining members who were having a hard time to cope with the loss especially Jiyong. Fan letters, E-mail, message through SNS and Weibo were sent directly to the members asking them to be strong with the tragedy that befall the band.

 

 

 

 


It had been a week since the funeral yet fans and netizens were still talking about it. Even the press hadn't given up on getting further statement from YG Entertainment founder, Yang Hyun Suk regarding Seungri's death and the future of Big Bang with only 3 members remained. Since the case was still under investigation with the maknae was gone forever, Yang Hyun Suk decided to stay silent instead of clearing things out with the press to honor Seungri's death and not to add more fuel to the fire.

 

 

However, the press had gone wild yet their persuasion went fruitless as the CEO had decided to ignore their endless ranting. And not just that, the new problem that he and the others in the company were facing was more difficult to handle rather than handling those feelingless reporters.

                                                                                   

 

In just a week, Jiyong changed a lot and it was not a very pleasant changes. The leader turned alcoholic; drinking all day and night long. Before this, Jiyong drank a lot but he managed to control it. However, after Seungri's death, Jiyong suddenly changed and he drank without caring about others or himself. He smoked a lot too nowadays and once Youngbae stumbled upon 3 empty pack of the skinny little sticks inside of the leader's room.

 

 

Jiyong became more tempered too; yelling at others and usually the poor trainee of the company would be the victim. Seunghyun tried to warn him about his bad behavior and rudeness towards others but Jiyong wouldn't listen to it. Even with a punch on the face by the eldest was not enough to shake the leader to reality.

 

 

Jiyong was too sad and he couldn't accept the reality that Seungri had leave him. He dwelled in his own anguish, putting the blame on himself which Youngbae had tried hard asking Jiyong to not think like that but it didn't work that way. The leader's mind was a complete mess until he couldn't think straight anymore.

 

 

Almost every night Jiyong cried till he slept. Sometimes he had nightmares that ended up with him screaming the youngest name and Youngbae or Seunghyun would have to stay up all night long to accompany him. It was hard for both of them but they couldn't do anything about it. All they had to do was to stay close with Jiyong and kept a close eyes on him so that the leader wouldn't be following the youngest steps.

 

 

However, despite the dragon's condition he still showed up to the YG Building. Basically, Yang Hyun Suk didn't give him any works but the leader insisted on staying in the recording room and helped with producing a new album for the new boy group, WINNER.

 

 

Having feelings that Jiyong wouldn't use that room to do anything stupid like drank liquor all day long, Yang Hyun Suk let him be with Teddy to assist him like usual. At least, Jiyong could do something that would drag his mind away from thinking too much about the dead panda boy.

 

 

 

 


"Ooo oh, oh yea~~ bab--"

 

 

"Too high, lower it a bit."

 

 

"Ooo ooh, oo yeah~~~ ba~b--"

 

 

"Don't strain your voice too hard, Jinwoo. The timing run out."

 

 

Teddy threw few glances towards Jiyong beside him. They had been recording for 2 hours now with Jinwoo singing non-stop inside the booth yet the dragon was still not satisfied.

 

 

"Oh ooo ba--"

 

 

"No, not like that! You didn't reach it!" Finally, the dragon fumed out. Jiyong took off his beanie and ran his hands through his hair in a stressful way. The anger could be seen clearly from his tired face.

 

 

"S-sorry hyu--"

 

 

"Enough! We move on to the next line. Do it properly this time!" Jiyong said it while pointing his finger towards Jinwoo who was in the booth. The pretty boy was terrified yet he knew if he stopped Jiyong would surely started cursing on him and Jinwoo was not ready for that.

 

 

The song changed to the bridge and Jinwoo took a deep breath before he began; using all of his skills thanks to the long year training under YG so that maybe Jiyong would finally let him go. 2 hours recording was enough to drain all of Jinwoo's energy.

 

 

He let out his melodic voice through the mic; booming the whole studio with harmonize tune played in the background. Jiyong closed his eyes shut while his body swayed a little following the melody; trying to get the feel of it and catching any mistakes from Jinwoo who sang the song that was composed by Jiyong and Teddy while the lyrics was written by s, Seungyoon and Seunghoon.

 

 

The song was about a man who had to leave his lover because he was feeling insecure whether he could give the woman happiness or not. The genre of the song was ballad but the way Jiyong made it was almost like a song that would be used in a funeral.

 

 

Even though the WINNER boys didn't say anything about it but Teddy knew that they thought the same things too yet afraid to point it out. Teddy had told Jiyong to add more tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter