Chapter 4

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Sorry for the delay! I promised you guys to update it yesterday morning but sometihing came up...
Mianhe!! ><

But here it is now! Like always ... It's supposed to be longer yet my old habit die hard so once again, this one has to be cut into two ... *sigh* looks like this story gonna be longer than expected .. =="

Enough talking, here it is!~ ;)

 


 

He will be okay ... I know he will.

 

 

That was what Jiyong thought about few minutes ago before he was disturbed by a screamed from the memorial room where Seungri was currently in. Without thinking any longer, he and the others rushed to the room to look for the younger.

 

 

And the thought of finding a bleeding Seungri on the floor and a crying Han Na had never crossed their minds.

 

 

"Seungri!"

 

 

Jiyong yelled when he saw the panda curling up on the floor while holding tightly his head. Jiyong ran hastily to Seungri's side to help the younger. At the moment Jiyong pulled Seungri onto his lap, he cringed in fear watching the deep wound on the panda's head.

 

 

Following his intuition, Jiyong lifted Seungri up and hugged him protectively in his arms; garnering attention from others in the room and cynical smile from Han Na who tears kept flowing down her cheeks with no sign of stopping.

 

 

Jiyong was checking on Seungri's wound once again when suddenly Han Na interrupted him,

 

 

"How dare you to come here and bow to mum?! You have no right to even step your feet in here! Why did you come?!!"

 

 

Han Na shouted out at the poor maknae who's in Jiyong's arms. The blood on his head didn't stop and it worried Jiyong to the fullest.

 

 

Youngbae, Seunghyun and the other guests were watching the whole thing between the Lee's siblings. Youngbae had the urge to seek for an explanation from others in the room but just by looking at the bleeding head of Seungri and plenty shards of glasses on the floor, he thought that it was not necessary.

 

 

While Youngbae was too preoccupied with his own thoughts, Han Na raised her hand again to hit Seungri even though Jiyong was there with them; holding Seungri tightly in his embrace to protect the younger. The blonde-mohawk was about to stand before the two but Seunghyun was more faster as he grabbed Han Na beforehand and dragged her away from both Seungri and Jiyong.

 

 

Han Na was struggling hard in Seunghyun's hold and thus her father and few others relatives in the room had to help him to calm her down. Taking the opportunity, Youngbae quickly reached Jiyong and Seungri who were in the middle of the room.

 

 

Youngbae sat beside Seungri to help him stood up from the floor but it seemed like the younger was slowly losing his consciousness. Jiyong cradled Seungri's face in his hands as an attempt to wake the panda up.

 

 

The dragon could see how deep the wound was. The blood didn't stop flowing out from it and Seungri had started to turn pale. The panda was fighting for consciousness which was slowly fading away from him.

 

 

"Seungri, open your eyes. Don't faint yet maknae." Jiyong begged helplessly while he cradled Seungri in his embrace. Youngbae took off his jacket and with his hand, he directed pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding. Seunghyun was still having a hard time with Han Na as she couldn't stop screaming towards her brother.

 

 

"You shouldn't have come! You only bring death to people! Mum was dead because of you. She kept calling your name, saying that her Seunghyun has never done such a things when clearly he did that! She was dead because of you. This is your fault!"     

 

 

Even though being held tightly by the others, that didn't stop Han Na to say those stabbing words to her brother. Her tears kept falling and her eyes showed anger that was beyond others imagination.

 

 

In the exact moment, Jiyong and Youngbae hoped that Seungri was completely unconscious. Hearing those words from your own family members was a heart-breaking thing and Seungri already had his own taste of betrayal and pain by listening to the insults of netizens. He couldn't hold on if he heard what his sister had just said.

 

 

While situation was worsening with Han Na who kept screaming and Seungri who's bleeding badly, Yang Hyun Suk suddenly came out from nowhere alongside Teddy and Sean with him. They helped Jiyong and Youngbae to bring Seungri to the hospital; away from his mad sister and the judging eyes of his relatives and guests.

 

 

 

 

 

Home, Jiyong wanted to go home badly. He couldn't stay longer anymore with himself being surrounded by the white walls that made the room too spacious yet creepily haunting, the nauseating smell of medicine which he despised since he was born, and the silence; the deafening silence that allowed his mind to continually thinking and thinking about all of the unnecessary and worrying things. Truthfully, Jiyong hated all of that.

 

 

But despite all of the reasons, Jiyong stayed. He patiently waiting with Youngbae and Seunghyun outside the emergency room without any complaints. The only thing that they were concerned about was the maknae who was in the room with a badly injured head.

 

 

It shouldn't suppose to reach a dangerous state but thanks to the amount of blood loss, Seungri had to undergo an operation to close the wound back. And the fact that the maknae was on his way to recovery before didn't give any meaning anymore as they knew that the once smiling panda had gone far away with no attempt of coming back to them.

 

 

They didn't know how long they waited but the certain thing was that the longer they waited for Seungri, the more of their sanity disappeared.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter