Chapter 15

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Yeah finally the update is coming!!~
I have finished my exam on the 30th and took a little break afterwards. You know, to clear minds off things. But now here we are and all of you can expect a full update from me now. ^^

I am thankful to others that are still faithfully waiting for this story despite the lack of update from mine. I am truly sorry. But now I will work hard to finish it and entertain you guys. :D
So for my return from a long hiatus, this is Chapter 15 to all of you ...

And brace yourself people because ....  The terror has begun~~ hoho ^^/

 

P.S. => And I know that I wrote the feedback to update tonight but seems like I am late. Terribly late. Sorry, got caught up with MAMA. Tonight was the best one ever. xD

P.S.S. => This chapter will have a lot of flashback. Just saying beforehand. =>

 

 

 

 

The words that came out from Taehyun’s mouth had all the members gawked out in disbelief. They had the petrified expression on their faces with utter confusion and fear at the thought of the maknae seeing Seungri; Lee Seungri of BIGBANG who had passed away a few months back.

 

 

Mino released his grip on the maknae’s shoulder. Hands quickly flew over to his mouth to cover it up. His eyes were as big as Jinwoo who was staring at Taehyun with ultimate terror flashed through his orbs. Taehyun only stayed frozen in his seat. His eyes stared intently at the coffee table in front of him all of a sudden finding it interesting.

 

 

Seungyoon lifted his gaze to meet with s’ faces. Just like what he had thought, their expressions were exactly the same like what he had predicted. Except for the rapper Seunghoon. Although Seungyoon could see the fear in his hyung’s eyes, his expression was different. He was kind of had the expression that said ‘I knew this will happen’ etched on his baby-lion face.

 

 

“H-h-how was th-that .... possible?” Jinwoo managed to say in stutters. Seungyoon swore that his eldest hyung’s eyes had never been that big before. To say that Jinwoo was equally terrified described everything. Just by looking at his face, Seungyoon would not be surprised if he fainted next.

 

 

“I am not lying! I saw him! We saw him.” Taehyun clarified seemingly trying to press on the word ‘we’ to indicate about him and Seungyoon together. Mino had already stood up from the floor. His hands clutched close to the chest like a timid young lady. But Seungyoon literally didn’t care, he had always been a scaredy cat since the beginning.

 

 

Seunghoon retreated back his hand from Seungyoon’s. He heaved out a heavy sigh and his hands went over his messy hairs in fatigue. His face shown confusion but at the same time he was curious on knowing what had happened to the two members.

 

 

“Tell me, what exactly happened back then at the headquarters? Where did you see him?” Seunghoon inquired softly but full of determination. Somehow, Seungyoon had the thought that Seunghoon like knew something that they didn’t know. But he put the thought at the back of his mind at the moment to tell them their encounter in YG Building.

 

 

“We saw him at the elevator ....” The leader told them while his mind remembering back the dreadful event of the night,

 

 

 

 

≈FLASHBACK≈

 

 

 

Although shaking in fear, the two made it pass the empty hallway and to the elevator. Seungyoon pressed on the push button with Taehyun looking around in full alert. The only thing that was on their minds was to get out from the building as soon as possible. When the ding sound came, Seungyoon hurriedly stepped inside the elevator but then he noticed that Taehyun was still standing outside.

 

 

“Taehyun, what are you waiting for?! Hurry up!” Seungyoon called for the younger into the awaiting elevator. But for some odd reason Taehyun didn’t enter. He stood at the same spot before the elevator door looking to his right side instead. His action got Seungyoon confused.

 

 

“Taehyun-ah, are you coming or what?” Seungyoon called for the younger again from inside the elevator. His hands were sweating and Seungyoon could feel how all of his hairs had stood up. Yet Taehyun was still ignoring him entirely as he seemed to be too indulged looking over at the end of the hallway. Irritated with the maknae, Seungyoon warily stepped out from the elevator and stood beside Taehyun.

 

 

“What are you looking at?” Seungyoon inquired to the younger. He was also looking at the direction where Taehyun was looking only to see nothing.

 

 

“Hyung, I- I saw someone over there.” Taehyun said while he pointed towards the end of the hallway with his shaking hand in the air. Seungyoon turned his gaze towards Taehyun then to the direction the maknae was pointing at only to see an empty hallway with the fluorescent lights flickering from the lamp.

 

 

“I see no one there. Please Taehyun-ah, it’s 2 in the morning right now. Who else is going to be here other than us and the workers? Snap out of it already, would you?” Seungyoon knew that he was a bit harsh to the maknae but he could not fight the irritation growing in him. Seungyoon was all aware that the longer he and Taehyun stayed at the building, the more tired and paranoid they would become. Both of them needed sleep and Seungyoon wanted to feel the softness of his bed on his back so badly.

 

 

Taehyun diverted his gaze to Seungyoon. He was about to snap at him but he stopped when he saw how tired the leader was. His face was all scrunched in fatigue and Seungyoon’s eyes were so red trying hard to fight off the sleep taking over him. He had no choice but to dismiss the things that he just saw and followed the leader back to the elevator.

 

 

They stepped inside and the elevator’s door closed. Seungyoon felt how heavy his eyelids had become. He closed the distance between him and Taehyun and propped his head onto the younger shoulder. Fortunately, Taehyun himself didn’t mind it. In fact, the maknae propped back his head on Seungyoon’s and the two of them were leaning on each other in tiresome.

 

 

Taehyun looked at the elevator display screen above to see at what floor they were currently at. He closed his eyes back afterwards knowing that they still had a long way to go down. After 6 seconds, Taehyun opened his eyes again to see the numbers. He sighed out softly and closed his eyes back. Maybe he and Seungyoon could get a short nap or someth—

 

 

Suddenly the elevator’s door opened. Both the boys jerked their heads up in alarmed. Their eyes automatically went to the display screen above and to the push button panel beside the door. Taehyun was sure that none of them moved to push any buttons. After a few seconds that felt like a thousand years, Taehyun then swiftly moved to the panel to push the floor button but when he pressed it, the light circling the button didn’t lit up. As if Taehyun didn’t push it.

 

 

The maknae kept on pushing it until his finger became red but the LED didn’t light up. Taehyun tried the other button but no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter