Chapter 9

Reaching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hello to all! How are you guys? It's been a while right?
/well it's almost a month tbh with/ ^^
I am sorry for the lack of update. I have just finished my exam and on holiday at this moment but I am still busy. /since I got to study for exam next year. can't leave those books alone I guess/ I hope all of you are still wanting to read this story.
And I'm sorry if this turn out bad. I mean, I did promise you guys to start the horror starting this chapter, right? I know that it wouldn't work on this one so I am mostly apologise. It's been quite long since I last wrote.

Well, I hope you guys will enjoy this one! Sorry if it's too long. >< Things happen and I'm kinda not-so-caring right now.

Thank you! <3 :)

 

 


Jiyong was mad.

 

 

Absolutely in rage.

 

 

He threw his phone on the bed right after entering his room. Heaving loudly in fury, he took off his beanie and threw it away somewhere in the room. Anger was building up every second he remembered about Tablo's words. He felt like smashing everything around him but Jiyong tried to control it down.

 

 

While he stood before his working table; hands gripping onto the edge of it in an attempt to calm himself down, sounds of shoes clicking on the floor could be heard coming into his room. Jiyong didn't spare his energy to turn around as he knew that the moment he opened his lip, only curses that would be out.

 

 

And basically he didn't have to turn around after all. Because Jiyong knew well who was that said person was.

 

 

"Tablo hyung called me earlier."

 

 

That were the first things that that person said and Jiyong couldn't suppress his annoyed groan from coming out from his mouth upon hearing it. He knew that he would be lectured by now and he didn't like it one bit.

 

 

When the dragon didn't face him nor saying anything to him, Youngbae walked more closer until he was standing right behind the fuming dragon who's his grips on the table became more tight with every passing second.

 

 

"Why did you do that to Jinwoo? You have never raised your voice to him and the other WINNER kids before."

 

 

Youngbae's voice was soft like a mother talking to her son in which Jiyong despised it the most. He hated it when Youngbae used that tone to him. It was as if the older of the two by a few months was really his mother until he was given the privileged to talk like that.

 

 

When Jiyong didn't answer him again, Youngbae inquired more patiently,

 

 

"Which part that he sang wrongly? Did he pissed you off that much until you lost your temper? What happened Jiyong?"

 

 

Youngbae's last three words boiled Jiyong's anger more. How could he asked him what happened when something that shouldn't have happened had happened? Jiyong couldn't help but to get more angry as he finally let go of the table and walked past Youngbae heading towards the bathroom to clear his mind off things.

 

 

Youngbae grabbed Jiyong's shoulder with his right hand before he could go. His grip was grim that it was almost impossible for Jiyong to free himself. It was no secret that Youngbae was stronger than him but Jiyong had never thought that he could be that weak compared to his own best friend.

 

 

"Please Jiyong, people are talking about you. They are worried about your changes and you are scaring all of the trainees. They didn't even have the guts to walk beside you." Youngbae said it while tightening his grip more onto the leader's shoulder.

 

 

"Please Jiyong-ah, stop doing this to yourself. Stop torturing yourself. This is enough."

 

 

Youngbae's words were like a whisper when it reached the end but Jiyong could hear it very clearly. When the leader tilted his head to the side a bit he was met by Youngbae's tired face with his red eyes and nose indicating that the older was crying. The view hurt Jiyong but he couldn't say anything to soothe down Youngbae who's eyes were glistening with fresh tears.

 

 

Instead of comforting him, Jiyong yanked his arm back; showed his ever infamous glare to Youngbae as he walked to the bathroom and closed the door. He didn't forget to lock it in case Youngbae would suddenly barged in and started lecturing him for God knew how many times already.

 

 

He was met by the cold water as soon as he splashed it all over his face to calm his nerves down. It did work and Jiyong felt glad that at least it was working, for now. He opened his eyes and stared upon his reflection on the mirror.

 

 

He let out a sickened smile upon staring at his own reflection. He could see how terrible he looked like. Red eyes but not because of the tears, pale face; much paler than the marble floor beneath his feet, dry lip and black visible eye bags that resembling someone that he missed the most.

 

 

Yeah, Jiyong missed him. Very much that sometimes even he was amazed by how his heart was missing the dead panda. The longing for the younger was driving him crazy. Jiyong longed everything about Seungri. His voice, his laugh, his smile, and him. He missed him so much.

 

 

Once again, the memory of the day Seungri hung himself in his room was played in Jiyong's mind. It felt just like yesterday when it had been a week after the tragedy. Jiyong would never forget how pale and lifeless Seungri was when he cradled the younger in his arms; begging for him to open his eyes. Just by the thought of it, Jiyong felt nauseous and it pained him more.

 

 

Fresh tears made it way down his cheeks as Jiyong could feel his broken heart hurt more and more. He slide down the wall beside him and cried again thinking about the dead panda.

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun had just finished his last photo shoot of the day and he was getting ready to go home. Letting the stylist wiping of the make-up from his face, Seunghyun was almost dozing off to nowhere when 'Crooked' by G-Dragon's ringtone was played.

 

 

Seunghyun forced his tired eyes to open back. From the reflection of the mirror in front of him, he could see the owner of the phone hastily taking out the phone from her jeans pocket with her other hand carrying a few large bags. With just one slide of her finger the song stopped and she tucked it back into her pocket. Feeling intrigued Seunghyun asked her before she exited the room,

 

 

"Are you a fan of G-Dragon?"

 

 

His deep masculine voice rang through the dressing room catching a few heads to turn to his direction. The young new staff looked surprised and Seunghyun would lie if he couldn't see the flush on her small face.

 

 

"Y-yes I am. I love hearing his music. A-and I love Bigbang too."

 

 

She answered it timidly earning a smile from Seunghyun. Her answer made he felt delight that at least they still had some fans left after the scandals.

 

 

"I see. Thank you for liking us. I feel happy hearing it."

 

 

The young staff was smiling from ear to ear; feeling contented that she finally could talk to her favorite idol. Seunghyun stood up from the chair earning a soft and annoyed groan from the stylist as she still hadn't finish her job yet. He bowed down to her as a thank you and she did the same thing too. When she was about to leave, she turned back to Seunghyun; her happy face earlier changed to a sad and worried one.

 

 

"How is GD oppa? Is he alright?"

 

 

She asked full of hope and worrisome to Seunghyun who was feeling guilty whether to tell her the truth or not. However, Seunghyun realized that in such a situation, telling a lie would never bring any good to them. Besides, they had no secrets to hide from the fans.

 

 

"He is ..... not okay."

 

 

Seunghyun expected some tears or questions coming out from the young staff but her calm composure surprised him. Yet the tears forming in her big brown eyes couldn't be missed.

 

 

"It must have been hard for him. I pray for the best for all 3 of you. We will always suppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter